I'm tired of paying for you and your ...

I'm tired of paying for you and your kids!

Posted in the Darmstadt Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
ItIsMe

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Mar 21, 2013
My husband and I have 3 children. We both work and pay all of our bills ourselves. We own our own house. We have two cars that we are paying on. We don't make tons of money by any means but we take care of everything we have ourselves. I get SOOOO sick of seeing all these girls having babies that you can't afford to take care of. So us, as taxpayers, have to pay for your Section 8, Food Stamps, TANF, Childcare assistance,etc. It just makes me sick! Why in the world do you keep having children knowing damn well you can't afford them? And before ANYONE starts with race, this is a raceless issue! This is for white, black, Hispanic, etc. I don't want to hear that argument about needing a little help either. I get sick of that. I go to work everyday and I have a job to do. I have to do that job myself, I can't get a "little help" from other people to do it. If I can't do my own job, I'll get fired! That is life!
wall banger

Shelbyville, IN

#2 Mar 21, 2013
Obviously everyone on topix cares what you have to say!!!!
still

Newburgh, IN

#3 Mar 21, 2013
ItIsMe wrote:
My husband and I have 3 children. We both work and pay all of our bills ourselves. We own our own house. We have two cars that we are paying on. We don't make tons of money by any means but we take care of everything we have ourselves. I get SOOOO sick of seeing all these girls having babies that you can't afford to take care of. So us, as taxpayers, have to pay for your Section 8, Food Stamps, TANF, Childcare assistance,etc. It just makes me sick! Why in the world do you keep having children knowing damn well you can't afford them? And before ANYONE starts with race, this is a raceless issue! This is for white, black, Hispanic, etc. I don't want to hear that argument about needing a little help either. I get sick of that. I go to work everyday and I have a job to do. I have to do that job myself, I can't get a "little help" from other people to do it. If I can't do my own job, I'll get fired! That is life!
Totally agree. I am a 60 year old female divorced 3 adult children and I never drew one penny of government assistance. Me and MY KIDS always worked.
itstooeasy

Florence, KY

#4 Mar 21, 2013
ItIsMe wrote:
It's too easy to get assistance. Why not drop four or five loads? My neice has four kids and she gets section 8, 850 in foodstamps, free school books and lunches, and when she gets a job occasionally she gets vouchers for clothing and gas. What the heck?? I work 40 hrs a week, have 1 kid, own a house and get no help. It can be done. This new generation is lazy.
Tax Payer

Belleville, IL

#5 Mar 21, 2013
I agree with you! It seems to me that some people think that they are owed money! It's not what can your country do for you, it's what can I do for my country! We cannot make our country better with people who feel the need not to work and expect tax payers to pay for them to live and provide for their families! It's assistance, I help!! The government is t your babies daddy's! Children need medical, children do need to eat, children need clothes, and it's not the childs fault for the parents not being able to provide! But being able is a choice! If every American did their part an paid their taxes, there would never be a reason to raise taxes!
wall banger

Shelbyville, IN

#6 Mar 21, 2013
I am not lazy i work full time and go to school full time!!! Plus I'm raising my 2 little girls. It's not that our generation is lazy it's that our parents generation were horrible parents!
uhaventmet

Florence, KY

#7 Mar 21, 2013
wall banger wrote:
I am not lazy i work full time and go to school full time!!! Plus I'm raising my 2 little girls. It's not that our generation is lazy it's that our parents generation were horrible parents!
You haven't met the lazies I work with. calling in all the time for stupid reasons, whining the whole time they are at work, trying everything to get out of work, etc. Just had a lady with 5 kids and one on the way quit cause they were messing with her foodstamps and a guy quit about four months ago because our insurance isn't quite as good as medicaid. Huh???
Anonymous

Newburgh, IN

#8 Mar 22, 2013
ItIsMe wrote:
I agree
Anonymous

Newburgh, IN

#9 Mar 22, 2013
The whole government assistance program is screwed up....when I got pregnant wit my first child I applied and was turned down said I made too much for just Medicaid was all I wanted smh but all these people that sit on they ass get everything and how stupid can they be to give someone that much food stamps anyway they have to know that people are selling them they give twice what is needed I'm so glad they bout to start drug testing too ! I've worked since I was 16 and people ain't never gonna get off assistance if they know it's gonna be there seem like there should be a limit on how long u can be on assistance or something its all ass backwards to me
ABCDEF

United States

#10 Mar 22, 2013
Ummm I would love to work..I have diabetes and depression.All I do is sit in a chair at home all day...Any advice where I could get a job?I would love to become a taxpayer...2-3 hours a day to start would be great. Cannot work sundays because I have to ride the city bus.
Tax Payer

Belleville, IL

#11 Mar 22, 2013
I think that government assistance should have a time period expiration! It's obvious that people sit on welfare and unemployment because they know they can get free living, food, money, free daycare and medical at our expense! However if they give people 6 months to find a job and have income and pay TAXES they should be able to cut their assistance off or put it to a minimum amount. Some people will still need help! But 6 months an your cut off! This is not for disabled people just able people! And stop drawing social security because your kids have a a small disability! People are drawing ss on kids with ADHD! My gosh !! Now kids have serious disabilities are different and need the extra money!
lol

Dunmor, KY

#12 Mar 22, 2013
itstooeasy wrote:
<quoted text>It's too easy to get assistance. Why not drop four or five loads? My neice has four kids and she gets section 8, 850 in foodstamps, free school books and lunches, and when she gets a job occasionally she gets vouchers for clothing and gas. What the heck?? I work 40 hrs a week, have 1 kid, own a house and get no help. It can be done. This new generation is lazy.
Seriously, they give vouchers for clothing and gas? How ridiculous!
lol

Dunmor, KY

#13 Mar 22, 2013
wall banger wrote:
Whether your parents were horrible or not, you knew after your first child that it was HARD for you. You should have never had your second knowing you couldn't afford your first. Also, I'm sure you knew what unprotected sex would get you even if your parents never have you "that talk". Don't blame your parents because you were an easy lay.
lol

Dunmor, KY

#14 Mar 22, 2013
ABCDEF wrote:
Ummm I would love to work..I have diabetes and depression.All I do is sit in a chair at home all day...Any advice where I could get a job?I would love to become a taxpayer...2-3 hours a day to start would be great. Cannot work sundays because I have to ride the city bus.
Diabetes and depression are NOT reasons why you couldn't work. Why would you even mention them?
iworkwith

Florence, KY

#16 Mar 22, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Diabetes and depression are NOT reasons why you couldn't work. Why would you even mention them?
I work with a guy who has diabetes. He ocassionally has an episode, but he rarely misseds work. Who the heck ain't depressed??
you dont pay

Florence, KY

#17 Mar 22, 2013
I work 40+ hrs a wk and my husband works we get assistance and I also pay for my sh*t so quit f*cking complaining cause some do work and pay for theirs
If you work

Chicago, IL

#18 Mar 22, 2013
If you are working 40 hrs and yourt husband is working then your ass should not be getting sh*t. People like you play/cheat the system just because you can. QUit blowing your money on shit and feed your f'n kids like everyone else that works for a living. you
you dont pay wrote:
I work 40+ hrs a week and my husband works we get assistance and I also pay for my sh*t so quit f*cking complaining cause some do work and pay for theirs
Lived90s

Union, KY

#19 Mar 22, 2013
ItIsMe wrote:
Couldn't have said it better!

Tucker, GA

#20 Mar 23, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>Diabetes and depression are NOT reasons why you couldn't work. Why would you even mention them?
That's wrong. Depends on how bad the diabetes is. It could cause then to be unable to work if it were a severe case.
looooop

Tucker, GA

#21 Mar 23, 2013
I have two kids, I don't work, im in school full time, I get food stamps child care assistance, financial aid.. Could get more assistance but haven't yet, but after reading this definitely going downtown on Monday to apply for section 8, gas vouchers, clothing vouchers, any assistance I'm eligible for! Eat on that suckers!! Thanks for helping pay my bills!! ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big titts 9 min Urallazzholes 45
Marks Mattress 14 min The Mattress Mast... 2
ElecTrA to using her name on backpage. 25 min Urallazzholes 12
Renting with an eviction 25 min Ranger 3
Brianna Skelton Aaron Pancake Slaton 46 min Urallazzholes 2
Morgan whipple 48 min Urallazzholes 15
Ross Elliot 48 min Freaky after dark 1

Darmstadt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance