chris

Chicago, IL

#1 Jan 19, 2013
Rachet ugly girl or Pretty bitch girl??
WOULD you rather have a dusty, ugly girl who a ride or die faithful know how to cook etc. OR bitch ass mean swerve neck chick that don't give af on your team??
Now please don't find dumb shyt just pick one or the other and say why. Don't lose the meaning of the topic.
I pick ugly chick because I can grow to love her looks she will be ride or die
chris

Chicago, IL

#3 Jan 20, 2013
Didn't say that the TITLE is vs not all pretty girls r bitches please please jusr pick 1 or the other no offense but your not realizing wtf the topic about just chose n say why bro k thanks
chris

Chicago, IL

#4 Jan 20, 2013
Lol k got u bro ikr rachet 2!!
Honestly

Evansville, IN

#5 Jan 21, 2013
chris wrote:
Didn't say that the TITLE is vs not all pretty girls r bitches please please jusr pick 1 or the other no offense but your not realizing wtf the topic about just chose n say why bro k thanks
I kno there not i knew what you were talking about I just qouted it wrong. I kno some fat bitchy girls who think there hot but really not at all they go around thinking they better than everyone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
semi pro football 9 min football 14
Driving Poll 56 min Sad 11
I'll Be Waiting 1 hr Really 9
alanzo woods 3 hr nene 1
Rich Men 3 hr Soundssofamiliar 24
fishing holes (May '13) 4 hr Bretto1130 16
diamond rankin 5 hr Friend 5
•••
•••
Darmstadt Dating