Almost home on Elliott
none

Evansville, IN

#2 Mar 5, 2013
none of them
on it

Evansville, IN

#3 Mar 5, 2013
tell that man of yours to get off his A$$ and get a job that will support a family, and raise your own kids. people wonder whats wrong with the country and its so obvious. people have kids they cant afford, and let people they dont know raise 'em.. they expect daycare and the education system to teach them what they need to know, when in fact, the parents should teach morals, respect, and stop trying to be "best friends" with kids..
riiiight

Covington, KY

#4 Mar 5, 2013
How do you know her man didnt pass away..people are always quick to judge someone. Smh

Newburgh, IN

#5 Mar 5, 2013
on it wrote:
tell that man of yours to get off his A$$ and get a job that will support a family, and raise your own kids. people wonder whats wrong with the country and its so obvious. people have kids they cant afford, and let people they dont know raise 'em.. they expect daycare and the education system to teach them what they need to know, when in fact, the parents should teach morals, respect, and stop trying to be "best friends" with kids..
WOOT WOOT! Scream that noise!
MOMMA

Evansville, IN

#6 Mar 6, 2013
What in the hell are you talking about idiot? I am asking about day cares because I work FULL time! Who said anything about welfare or a man that doestn work? Ignorent piece of SHIT! 812 and on it go bite a dk!

United States

#7 Mar 6, 2013
MOMMA wrote:
What in the hell are you talking about idiot? I am asking about day cares because I work FULL time! Who said anything about welfare or a man that doestn work? Ignorent piece of SHIT! 812 and on it go bite a dk!
Lol
MOMAMA

Evansville, IN

#8 Mar 6, 2013
812 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
Yea, thats all I would say if I were you. Dumb ass learn to read!

United States

#9 Mar 6, 2013
MOMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>Yea, thats all I would say if I were you. Dumb ass learn to read!
Ok trick.
smh

Marcus Hook, PA

#10 Mar 6, 2013
Nanas is great, but she charges too damn much.
mamaof3

Evansville, IN

#11 Mar 6, 2013
I LOVE Minor Achievments (in home daycare) and Caring Friend (Pre-school)!!!!!! they are both wonderful places! We checked out World Harvest, and the lady who runs it sort of creeped us out a bit so we chose elsewhere.(It might be a great place, it was honestly just a feeling we went off of.)
kkt

Duluth, GA

#12 Mar 21, 2013
Where is Minor Achievements? I am looking for care for my child.
Northside Mom

Evansville, IN

#13 Mar 21, 2013
Try calling 4C it's a local service that will give you names of in home as well as larger daycare facilities in your area. They use your zip and address to locate. Lists can be long but will have more options that way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
homewreckers 4 min Ummm 4
Greendot Moneypak Scam (Sep '13) 44 min Guy that got tricked 368
need hairdresser thats good with color 50 min greatstylist 14
andy seibert (Sep '13) 1 hr Haaa 7
Desiree Jennings 1 hr Mark 2
posey county animal control 1 hr LydiaThompson10 4
Evansville Treatment Center (methadone clinic) 1 hr me 5
Darmstadt Dating
Find my Match

Darmstadt Jobs