the one that looks like droopy the dog?
unknown

United States

#3 Jan 13, 2013
I guess yah think he go wit a white chic
darkluv80

Chicago, IL

#4 Jan 13, 2013
I don't know much but I heard he ain't shit they way he treats women...I knew the last chick he was wit did her dirty
unknown

United States

#5 Jan 13, 2013
I heard he f***n around on the white chic he wit now he be use'n her n shyt he be telling other females he single when really he gotz a gurl @ home
SMH

Evansville, IN

#6 Jan 17, 2013
Do u mean Lashawn works at Tj maxx. yea he is a theif and a cheater from what i hear and yet i have not had any issues with either cause he can eat a mean kitty. and lays a nice pipe even though is short. lol. as a matter of fact we was together few days and gonna be tonight. Sorry to his lil fat white chic who needs to go home to her daddy. and take care of her white kid.
shawn johnson

United States

#7 Jan 20, 2013
First of all im shawn from milwaukee real pppl use they real name punk mfs let me get ths shit rite. I was wit a bitch that didnt do any thang but drink an do. Tabs fuck u mean i did her wrong i wasnt wrong fo leaving a bitch that like to fight when they get drunk im not wit that but to u fake bitches get a life lol u wont to b wit me tonight dream on lol u wet thinkinga bout me dam im gud an uon here talkn shit u dont no first off i dont got to take a dam thang i got to jobs u need help wit ur house hold.lol get it together wat u hear dont b true but if u was real u put ur name on here an dont hide fake ass bitches. O i dont got to cheat at all u bitches out to destroy house holds but nnot ths way keep it moving scarey ass bitches i play no games better ask some one b fo u an who ever get fuck up. Respect me. Hide an go seek mfs i domt hide from shit o if u c me b at me an c wat happen u b calln evanville police an ur moms an pops will get they blk out n real life so i like goimg to tha gun range lol now thk im play o lets go to my bank an c whoo got mo momeu then who an o yeah lol cjange ur baby pampers an o stop suck every body dick u c lol an o im hood fo mutha fuckn real u didnt no now u no im out lame. No life ass bitches suck my dick an b real an say shit to my face an i say no more lmfao ..............an o baby my thick white gurl i love you they madthey dont got no one to love them lmfao soget ur life to gether im outdont do kid shit i do grownfolks shit beat yo ass.
shawn johnson

United States

#8 Jan 20, 2013
So get ur mind rite play n hide an go seek on topix kids
22 double up fo life so you better get yo lives right before you get real f***** up even your rotors the mouse is the dogs the cats did your boat and whatever the f*** else I don't play no games b*****.
shawn johnson

United States

#9 Jan 20, 2013
Now print that bitches run tell that
punctuation

Newburgh, IN

#10 Jan 20, 2013
Ever heard of it?
escape

Newburgh, IN

#11 Jan 21, 2013
Whata loser. Forty some years old & can't even type English, cheats on his women & steals their money. I have no sympathy for this pathetic low life.
shawn

United States

#12 Jan 21, 2013
I ain't got to steal I work 2 jobs. Get a life I work plenty of ove you mother f**** must don't have a life life I am NOT with this days our lives and as the world turns and all my children. Guess what have a nice day before I leave out of here have fun on here you. Lil kids go do something with your life
talk wat u no

United States

#13 Jan 21, 2013
Um he didnt steal nothing he got thamoney out an fo got to tell me so talk anout wat i domt no thk get a life an o did he come b wit u lol an he here all tha time or at wotk dam lol dream on of my man. Ur life sucks
escape

Newburgh, IN

#14 Jan 21, 2013
talk wat u no wrote:
Um he didnt steal nothing he got thamoney out an fo got to tell me so talk anout wat i domt no thk get a life an o did he come b wit u lol an he here all tha time or at wotk dam lol dream on of my man. Ur life sucks
huh? Don't even know what this gibberish says let alone suppose to mean.
talk wat u no

United States

#15 Jan 21, 2013
Get a life
escape

Newburgh, IN

#16 Jan 22, 2013
Stop stealing, cheating & being a loser & maybe your name will stop showing up on this site. But we know you won't stop doing any of those.
dirty rat

Henderson, KY

#17 Jan 24, 2013
Dude ive seen u wit many different gurls riding n ur car when u had it. Y cheat n lie to a good gurl that takes care of ur punk ass. Don't think u have been faithful from da beginning its a shame cuz ur gurl is cute n has her shyt together. She's wifey material n u let her go by messn wit nasti tricks. Plenty of dudes ready to wife her sux ur to busy fu**** hoes that are gettin dick eerrday eerrminute. Ur be pissed when she gets wit a other dude.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
libs chocolate 4 min anonymous 1
3d33p 20 min Craig 5
Ignore ED DONNA 55 min GTFO 2
renea hunton got herpes...eeewwww 56 min GTFO 6
lazy OAs in thermo at berry 57 min Justin Dowling 6
Jobs that don't drug test (Mar '14) 1 hr GTFO 78
People blasting me go ahead 1 hr GTFO 2
Darmstadt Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web