Girl that met guy @ bar Wed night few...

Girl that met guy @ bar Wed night few weeks ago& had 1night [email protected] place

Posted in the Darmstadt Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wife

Chicago, IL

#1 Jun 13, 2013
My husband went and decided it was a good idea to have an affair while we were split for two weeks. Regardless of the split, we are still married. He fessed up to it, but won't give details. I don't care on the womans part bc I'm sure he didn't tell her anything. But I want some closure to this incident so that I can move forward. The unknown hurts worse than the whole known truth.
yaboi

Chicago, IL

#4 Jun 13, 2013
I have respect for you replying to this woman. I wish in my past relationship with my ex, I could have known the whole truth about things.
Wife

Chicago, IL

#5 Jun 13, 2013
Well wrote:
I did and we were both very intoxicated. When we were done he explained to me that it was a complete mistake and said that it was nothing I did but he is technically still married. As we were messing around he went soft and quit. He told me he was sorry and proceeded to make me leave. You have a husband that does love you. I am so sorry and hope the two of you can make the best of the situation.
how did he ask you to leave if he was at your place? just want to make sure that this is the right situation loland what did he look likeor what were his initials? Even if this happening is not related to me I highly respect you for replying
Wife

Chicago, IL

#6 Jun 13, 2013
And it is NOT your fault. Things happen.. and I pray that you really arethe person that this hhappened with because you seem like a wonderful person who is mature and can own her mistakes whether you realized it was a mistake at the time or not. And it wasn't on your part. It was on him. No hate towards anyone, but it does hurt like hell!
Wife

Chicago, IL

#7 Jun 13, 2013
he took you to his father's house didn't he? If so everything makes sense now.. and thank you so very much you have no idea how much I honestly appreciate this
the real mistress

Evansville, IN

#8 Jun 13, 2013
hope u 2 enjoy herpes and hpv the rest of your lives.
hoe_stess

United States

#9 Jun 13, 2013
aint that nothing. an im sure you will enjoy your own herpes/hpv since you love spreading diseases. women, wrap it up, hoe-stess on the prowl..
the real mistress wrote:
hope u 2 enjoy herpes and hpv the rest of your lives.
Hunter Thompson

Owensboro, KY

#10 Jun 13, 2013
Wife wrote:
And it is NOT your fault. Things happen.. and I pray that you really arethe person that this hhappened with because you seem like a wonderful person who is mature and can own her mistakes whether you realized it was a mistake at the time or not. And it wasn't on your part. It was on him. No hate towards anyone, but it does hurt like hell!
Sounds to me like you're hating on him. Hey, you were on a break!
Dumb

Chicago, IL

#11 Jun 13, 2013
Hunter Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds to me like you're hating on him. Hey, you were on a break!
You must be one of those dumb ass cheaters that look for any excuse to cheat.
yaboi

Louisville, KY

#13 Jun 14, 2013
Taking a break doesn't mean "done".

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#14 Jun 14, 2013
Remember the "Friends" episode where Ross and Rachel were "on a break" and he slept with someone else? That's what this reminds me of.
hot

United States

#18 Jun 14, 2013
Heard markita farmer was wit them
lol

Chicago, IL

#19 Jun 14, 2013
You really believe a random woman found this on topix so soon after a random wife posted this and went oh that's me!!! I call bullshit on this whole thread. If you're on a break it's not cheating anyway. Lame ass attention wh+re bullshit stupid ass thread.
Wife

Chicago, IL

#20 Jun 14, 2013
And I call the fact that you need to mature a bit and not comment if intelligence isn't present. Just a thought.
scoob

Portage, MI

#21 Jun 15, 2013
low self worth its a eville thing i think
lou

Antioch, TN

#22 Jun 17, 2013
lol wrote:
You really believe a random woman found this on topix so soon after a random wife posted this and went oh that's me!!! I call bullshit on this whole thread. If you're on a break it's not cheating anyway. Lame ass attention wh+re bullshit stupid ass thread.
Just cause your on a break doesn't mean it's not cheating. I've made that mistake and took me and my spouse a long time to get through it after we got back together. The vows are until death do you part. Not until you decide you want some strange.
Hmm

Chicago, IL

#23 Jun 18, 2013
People these days don't know what marriage is really about and that sickens me. I hope this relationship can make it through what has happened and I hope the wife finds what she needs to be able to forgive him.
evansvilles finest 85

Florence, KY

#24 Aug 9, 2013
I spent my first marriage waiting on a cheater...humiliated...belittl ed ...I wish I would have met my second husband 1st...he amazes me sometimes
Otis

Evansville, IN

#25 Aug 9, 2013
no-joke wrote:
Remember the "Friends" episode where Ross and Rachel were "on a break" and he slept with someone else? That's what this reminds me of.
Remember the Andy Griffith episode where they were all sitting around drinking shots and smoking blunts and Barney Fife took Aunt Bea in the bedroom and he started hitting it. I like to have fell out of my chair when Opie woke up underneath them. "Aunt Bea, your big fat ass is smashing my face".

Man I sure miss family television.
hmmm

Indianapolis, IN

#26 Aug 9, 2013
It sounds to me like "WELL" MIGHT be your husband trying to put your mind at ease. Because if lover you and wants to get on with the rest of your lives together. It sounds to me like your definition of closure is to have as much ammo to use against him when it is convenient. Can't blame him if it is him. Why were you two split up? Did you need closure non something else?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing handicapped girl 10 min Sicksadworld 286
Holiday Inn Bar 16 min Tummytickler 2
Aryle ? 1 hr Yup 6
Wendy Chinn 1 hr What 4
25 yrs later. Blue house satanic rituals in eva... 1 hr Evansvillesucks 32
So many babies being born and girls pregnant! N... 3 hr Curious 9
Jimtown 3 hr yet married 6

Darmstadt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance