Underage girl help

Evansville, IN

#1 Feb 14, 2013
If the girl was underage at the time they had sex but is now old enough to consent and it was just now reported can they still arrest the man and throw him in jail?
The law

Duluth, GA

#2 Feb 14, 2013
Underage girl help wrote:
If the girl was underage at the time they had sex but is now old enough to consent and it was just now reported can they still arrest the man and throw him in jail?
Yes.
Really

Evansville, IN

#3 Feb 14, 2013
The law wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
Even if she tells them she doesn't want him in jail?
yesandno

Evansville, IN

#4 Feb 14, 2013
If you confess, dummy, they will use it against you. They don't have much of a case, if she won't testify. The act was committed while she was underage. duh
too bad

Evansville, IN

#5 Feb 14, 2013
The state still can press charges, even if she drops them. This is statutory rape.
Really

Evansville, IN

#6 Feb 14, 2013
yesandno wrote:
If you confess, dummy, they will use it against you. They don't have much of a case, if she won't testify. The act was committed while she was underage. duh
But having a kid together. There's their proof of it. Does she still have her say so?
fmi

Owensboro, KY

#7 Feb 14, 2013
Now, unless your introduction to the person was a result of a position of authority (ie. employer, teacher, coach) or you are their legal gaurdian, the age of consent is 16, yes? I've always been fuzzy on that. Television tells me one thing, research the other. Just don't piss her parents off, they have other legal avenues to make you miserable.
oh yeah

United States

#8 Feb 14, 2013
You can report it up to 5 years after their 18th birthday

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#9 Feb 14, 2013
CAPTAIN BATMAN says enjoy getting raped when you are in jail.
pathectic

United States

#10 Feb 14, 2013
no there is this new law called the romeo&juilet clause. if the parents had knowledge the minor was with an adult & spent alonetime together. then neither the state or the parents can press charges
english

Evansville, IN

#11 Feb 14, 2013
pathectic wrote:
no there is this new law called the romeo&juilet clause. if the parents had knowledge the minor was with an adult & spent alonetime together. then neither the state or the parents can press charges
Yeah Good Lick with that defense in court!!! Haha
crazy

Duluth, GA

#12 Feb 14, 2013
All you people giving advice been through any of this?
yesandno

Evansville, IN

#13 Feb 14, 2013
crazy wrote:
All you people giving advice been through any of this?
Yes, my son had some girl saying they had sex when she was 15 and 362 days old. He said it never happened and she had no proof. Nothing that even indicated that they barely knew each other. Nothing ever came of it.
yesandno

Evansville, IN

#14 Feb 14, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
But having a kid together. There's their proof of it. Does she still have her say so?
That's the worst/best proof ever. My friend is now on the sex offender registry because he impregnated a 15 yr old and he did 5 yrs for statutory rape. So much for the Romeo Juliet clause.
Patriot

Evansville, IN

#15 Feb 14, 2013
Senator Menendez, is that you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
does anyone know 1 hr shayleigh 3
Shelby Kirby 2 hr Rambo 2
Miranda Renee Richards 2 hr Done 3
Is Organo Gold legit or a scam? (Jul '12) 3 hr James 1,541
what do white people smell like to you? (Nov '12) 3 hr snowhite 99
Lortabs 3 hr muuuahh xoxo 8
PETA awarding Evansville firefighters for savin... 4 hr Hendo 2
Darmstadt Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web