Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

eat your words wrote:
I'm not saying they are all perfect, but trust me-- when you get robbed, attacked, stabbed, molested or just plain drunk you will be sad you said those things. While you are bad mouthing them, they are saving lives and putting up with petty shit while their kids sit at home just hoping their mommy or daddy will make it home. They deserve recognition!
Some of them are dicks but they do help..
Blah

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

lol wrote:
Screw epd. It's like pulling teeth to get them to come out if you even get that far. Then they show up and are pigs in more than one sense of the word. They are an embarrassment. Idc how many backpacks they buy for bums when most of them are still using sex as a bargaining chip, blame victims in domestic issues, and can tell you to rob illegals for spare cash. Thanks for the tips officers. Disgusting bastards. I rank epd up there with fares ave hookers because they all screw each other. Pass on those std's to your wives and gf's, boys. Good job.
Now I don't agree with the way the treet some domestic violence victims but I understand they get tired of comeing out to the same place just so she can drop the charges.. But they do need to understand its not so easy to pack up and leave ppl can talk all the shi* they want but will never understand until they experience..
Nasty

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

lol wrote:
Screw epd. It's like pulling teeth to get them to come out if you even get that far. Then they show up and are pigs in more than one sense of the word. They are an embarrassment. Idc how many backpacks they buy for bums when most of them are still using sex as a bargaining chip, blame victims in domestic issues, and can tell you to rob illegals for spare cash. Thanks for the tips officers. Disgusting bastards. I rank epd up there with fares ave hookers because they all screw each other. Pass on those std's to your wives and gf's, boys. Good job.
I know a lot of cops that have sex on the job it's nasty but none of our business lets just hope that nobody gets hurt while they're doin their thing lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 23 of23
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Darmstadt Discussions

Search the Darmstadt Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bacon (Sep '12) 15 min Woo 20
Kangaroo on riverside 17 min Shes an angel 1
broke lame men on south side name them 28 min jeff 18
adderall 1 hr dun din dum 5
My wish for you 1 hr Beezy 3
RIP Jacob Nelson 1 hr Keep posting 179
Who was the dike dat got raped at fulton projec... 1 hr Twilight 23
•••

Freeze Warning for Vanderburgh County was issued at April 15 at 2:26PM EDT