First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Law abiding citizen

Evansville, IN

#1 Mar 8, 2013
It's pretty sad when EPD has to post every good thing they do. That kinda stuff should be spread by someone. It's called bragging. I have no respect for braggers. What are they trying to prove with this? Just because an office buys a backpack for some homeless bum then brags about it doesn't make him or the EPD a good person or good people. Bragging negates all the good you do. My suggestion, EPD grow up, yall aren't in high school with the fastest ride. Quit your bragging what are you trying to prove? Is the EPD trying to offset the bad with some good deeds? Ask your self why someone EVER would need to brag.

-LAC-
EPD

Evansville, IN

#2 Mar 8, 2013
It worked. We got the loser Law abiding citizen to whine and cry. Sucka!!! Yes we are bragging about it.
Good point

Evansville, IN

#3 Mar 8, 2013
Good point EPD but dont forget your code of ethics. http://www.evansvillepolice.com/careers/code-...
Remember the part "I WILL keep my private life unsullied as an example to all; maintain courageous calm in the face of danger, scorn, or ridicule; develop self-restraint; and be constantly mindful of the welfare of others. Honest in thought and deed in both my personal and official life, I will be exemplary in obeying the laws of the land and the regulations of my department."

Sounds like this other guy has yanked your chain enough for you to get flustered and offended and lose you "calm". It also seems like you're trying to bully him and losing your mindfulness "of the welfare of others."
smh

Evansville, IN

#5 Mar 9, 2013
Law abiding citizen wrote:
It's pretty sad when EPD has to post every good thing they do. That kinda stuff should be spread by someone. It's called bragging. I have no respect for braggers. What are they trying to prove with this? Just because an office buys a backpack for some homeless bum then brags about it doesn't make him or the EPD a good person or good people. Bragging negates all the good you do. My suggestion, EPD grow up, yall aren't in high school with the fastest ride. Quit your bragging what are you trying to prove? Is the EPD trying to offset the bad with some good deeds? Ask your self why someone EVER would need to brag.

-LAC-
??? Huh? They didnt make the original post. I know for a fact. My friend Katie saw what the officer did for the guy and posted about it on her facebook wall. She was moved and impressed so she wanted to put it on the EPD facebook page. EPD they shared her story. EPD didnt do anything but share her story. Im not trying to take up for the EPD by no means. Im not a fan. Plenty of them are jerks. Im just clearing this up because it is my friends story and she is a great person.
eat your words

Newburgh, IN

#6 Mar 10, 2013
I'm not saying they are all perfect, but trust me-- when you get robbed, attacked, stabbed, molested or just plain drunk you will be sad you said those things. While you are bad mouthing them, they are saving lives and putting up with petty shit while their kids sit at home just hoping their mommy or daddy will make it home. They deserve recognition!
lol

Newburgh, IN

#7 Mar 10, 2013
Screw epd. It's like pulling teeth to get them to come out if you even get that far. Then they show up and are pigs in more than one sense of the word. They are an embarrassment. Idc how many backpacks they buy for bums when most of them are still using sex as a bargaining chip, blame victims in domestic issues, and can tell you to rob illegals for spare cash. Thanks for the tips officers. Disgusting bastards. I rank epd up there with fares ave hookers because they all screw each other. Pass on those std's to your wives and gf's, boys. Good job.
jeff

Chicago, IL

#8 Mar 10, 2013
well said well said fk the police in the ville

United States

#9 Mar 10, 2013
I agree! I ain't calling them for shit and I wouldn't recommend you do either. If someone breaks into your house trying to burglarize you...call for AMR. After they stage for 30 minutes maybe they can give you some gauze. If you hear those shots fired we all hear from time to time...call EFD. Maybe they will come with a pumper truck and hose down the man running with the gun. If your daughter tells you about the creeper in a pickup truck watching her and shaking a teddy bear out the window to her as she walks to the bus stop...call for a cab to go and pick her up and take her to a safer street corner. When you get robbed at gunpoint after leaving the bar and trying to find your car...call that public defender you always get appointed, for all those trumped-up case you get pinched with. What...a...fuck...tard!
Rainman

Evansville, IN

#10 Mar 10, 2013
[QUOTE who="€"]I agree! I ain't calling them for shit and I wouldn't recommend you do either. If someone breaks into your house trying to burglarize you...call for AMR. After they stage for 30 minutes maybe they can give you some gauze. If you hear those shots fired we all hear from time to time...call EFD. Maybe they will come with a pumper truck and hose down the man running with the gun. If your daughter tells you about the creeper in a pickup truck watching her and shaking a teddy bear out the window to her as she walks to the bus stop...call for a cab to go and pick her up and take her to a safer street corner. When you get robbed at gunpoint after leaving the bar and trying to find your car...call that public defender you always get appointed, for all those trumped-up case you get pinched with. What...a...fuck...tard![/QUOTE ]

Agree! The people who bash police are the ones who deal with them on unpleasant terms. Grow up and handle yourself legally and you would not be on here whining like little babies about police! We live in Evansville not Chicago.
Not Pretty

Evansville, IN

#12 Mar 10, 2013
The homeless population are not bums..They are PEOPLE...
lol

Evansville, IN

#13 Mar 10, 2013
I don't have to deal with them because I'm in trouble. Go call up and say you see a girl getting beat up and see if they bother when the guy takes off. Here's a secret they won't. And they are bums. They talk about what they can get from who and where. Some of them are in their 20s and rather get high. Some probably make more in a week than you from begging. Your precious cops, some are on drugs too. I'm not calling those creepers in blue for a damn thing. Not in this town. Lemme know how you feel when you hear a uniformed one proposition someone. Or say beat up mexicans for quick cash. Or tell a battered wife it's her fault. Just wait until you need them. You'll see what happens. Hope you aren't minorities.
Really

Evansville, IN

#14 Mar 10, 2013
My dads a police officer in Evansville. He's saved more lives than anybody I know has. I mean if someones gotten in trouble with the police I understand it, but try admiring their work.
Homeless Dude

Evansville, IN

#15 Mar 11, 2013
No we are bums.
Ha ha boooooty

Covington, KY

#16 Mar 11, 2013
Epd stay busy stoping old lady's on there way to the 24hr Walmart . Or stop u for a license plate light that's not out . Give u a speed ticket for not speeding . They need to get some of the illegal people outta here so we can have a job.they are a joke I agree . They set on topix just to see who's tellin on how ck IP address wake up people really !!!!!!!
frank

Evansville, IN

#17 Mar 11, 2013
Law abiding citizen wrote:

-LAC-
3 word! You're an idiot
frank

Evansville, IN

#19 Mar 11, 2013
[QUOTE who="€"]I agree! I ain't calling them for shit and I wouldn't recommend you do either. If someone breaks into your house trying to burglarize you...call for AMR. After they stage for 30 minutes maybe they can give you some gauze. If you hear those shots fired we all hear from time to time...call EFD. Maybe they will come with a pumper truck and hose down the man running with the gun. If your daughter tells you about the creeper in a pickup truck watching her and shaking a teddy bear out the window to her as she walks to the bus stop...call for a cab to go and pick her up and take her to a safer street corner. When you get robbed at gunpoint after leaving the bar and trying to find your car...call that public defender you always get appointed, for all those trumped-up case you get pinched with. What...a...fuck...tard![/QUOTE ]
Oh btw your an idiot too
frank

Evansville, IN

#20 Mar 11, 2013
Rainman wrote:
[QUOTE who="â‚Â"]I agree! I ain't calling them for shit and I wouldn't recommend you do either. If someone breaks into your house trying to burglarize you...call for AMR. After they stage for 30 minutes maybe they can give you some gauze. If you hear those shots fired we all hear from time to time...call EFD. Maybe they will come with a pumper truck and hose down the man running with the gun. If your daughter tells you about the creeper in a pickup truck watching her and shaking a teddy bear out the window to her as she walks to the bus stop...call for a cab to go and pick her up and take her to a safer street corner. When you get robbed at gunpoint after leaving the bar and trying to find your car...call that public defender you always get appointed, for all those trumped-up case you get pinched with. What...a...fuck...tard!"

Agree! The people who bash police are the ones who deal with them on unpleasant terms. Grow up and handle yourself legally and you would not be on here whining like little babies about police! We live in Evansville not Chicago.
P.s. you're an idiot too
Rainman

Duluth, GA

#21 Mar 11, 2013
frank wrote:
<quoted text>P.s. you're an idiot too
Wow! Don't pull any punches with the name calling bright one! Sometimes intelligence shows by the way people show emotion. If the best way you can debate, is by calling names, than I would strongly suggest you check your level of intelligence. Oh I forgot, I'm arguing with people on topix! Never mind!
P.S. frank, if your phone did not have spell check, I'm sure you would have misspelled idiot!
eat your words

Evansville, IN

#22 Mar 20, 2013
I forgot, you are all perfect--why do we even need police?
Bahaha

Evansville, IN

#23 Mar 23, 2013
EPD wrote:
It worked. We got the loser Law abiding citizen to whine and cry. Sucka!!! Yes we are bragging about it.
Who says sucka?! What are you 16

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Non custodial parent visitations 3 min Erink 1
who floodin the streets with all the loud. 21 min Anon 10
berry wh*res 50 min inoberry 19
Outback steakhouse (Aug '13) 1 hr princessbarbie 16
shawn kennedy 1 hr princessbarbie 6
How are you going to say that 1 hr curious 1
guys with the smallest ding dangs 1 hr GoodGrief 73
More from around the web

Darmstadt People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE