any hot females looking for spontaneous no strings attached satisfying fun

Posted in the Darmstadt Forum

tryingtofindher

Madisonville, KY

#1 Mar 1, 2013
I don't want any thing serious right now I'm always working have. Really high paying job don't have much time off right now but when I am off I would like to relieve some tension and if you are looking or needing the same hmu...I am a decent looking Guy and clean. How bout you?
tryingtofindher

Madisonville, KY

#2 Mar 1, 2013
And this is completely discreet no matter what your situation is. We can have completely satisfying pleasure . This is my first time posting anything like this but everybody has needs and I am great fulfilling others needs. So if you are interested then take the chance and hmu
tryingtofindher

Madisonville, KY

#3 Mar 1, 2013
email me at professionalmale33@Gmail.com and we can chat discreetly and we can get info on each other and we can check each other out and see if we can work something out.
me

Evansville, IN

#4 Mar 1, 2013
PERV!!!!!
lokkoh

Pittsburgh, PA

#5 Mar 1, 2013
http://youtube.com/watch... Error is reality
there...must have the funds for the Buns
mantel teo s girlfriend

Chicago, IL

#6 Mar 1, 2013
I'm interested
Interested

United States

#7 Mar 1, 2013
tryingtofindher wrote:
email me at professionalmale33@Gmail.com and we can chat discreetly and we can get info on each other and we can check each other out and see if we can work something out.
Sent you an email. Check it.
tryingtofindher

Madisonville, KY

#8 Mar 1, 2013
mantel teo s girlfriend wrote:
I'm interested
email me at professionalmale33@Gmail.com so we can talk discreetly and find out bout each other and see what we can work out
tryingtofindher

Madisonville, KY

#9 Mar 1, 2013
Interested wrote:
<quoted text>Sent you an email. Check it.
ok I responded
lol

Duluth, GA

#10 Mar 8, 2013
Take that shit to Craigslist creep
tryingtofindher

Duluth, GA

#11 Mar 8, 2013
lol wrote:
Take that shit to Craigslist creep
I will take it where I want it if YOU DONT LIKE IT then take your ass elsewheres and don't worry bout a post u don't need to be worried about another words mind your own damn business!!!
hmm

Portland, OR

#12 Mar 8, 2013
tryingtofindher wrote:
<quoted text>I will take it where I want it if YOU DONT LIKE IT then take your ass elsewheres and don't worry bout a post u don't need to be worried about another words mind your own damn business!!!
what do u look like hun?
tryingtofindher

Duluth, GA

#13 Mar 8, 2013
hmm wrote:
<quoted text> what do u look like hun?
158lb 5'8" black hair brown eyes not bad looking hbu
tryingtofindher

Duluth, GA

#14 Mar 8, 2013
I'm getting ready to go to work email me and put interested on subject and I will get back to you...professionalmale33@Gmail .com
uhhhh

Henderson, KY

#15 Mar 9, 2013
tryingtofindher wrote:
<quoted text>I will take it where I want it if YOU DONT LIKE IT then take your ass elsewheres and don't worry bout a post u don't need to be worried about another words mind your own damn business!!!
hahaha me minding my own business won't make you any less creepy.
lol

Evansville, IN

#16 Mar 9, 2013
it is pretty gross hooking up on topix. But we need new threads so, I'm really torn on how to mock you.
SureUAre

United States

#17 Mar 9, 2013
lol wrote:
it is pretty gross hooking up on topix. But we need new threads so, I'm really torn on how to mock you.
Gotta love the brutal honesty^^^ I can appreciate the upfrontness of the whole situation though.
tryingtofindher

United States

#18 Mar 9, 2013
lol wrote:
your just jealous cause u can't find some decent women on topix or probably anywheres else for that matter..your intelligence tells u all women on topix is trash because you TALK TRASH bout everyone so u think everybody on topix is trash and there NOT AND THERE IS SOME GOOD DECENT WOMAN ON HERE THAT ENJOYS SEX TOO NOTHING WRONG WITH SEX OR BEING SPONTANEOUS OR GETTING RELIEF FROM ALL WORRIES ..THE TRASH IS THE ONES THAT DONT HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO EXCEPT GET IN SOMEONE'S BUSINESS THAT DOES NOT CONCERN THEM AND TALK TRASH ABOUT THEM BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO MEANS TO LIVE THERE OWN DAMN LIFE AND TO BUSY TRYING TO LIVE EVERYONE ELSES!! SO GO ON MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND STAY THE HELL OUT OF MINE ...IF YOU DON'T LIKE TOPIX POSTS THEN STOP READING THEM!!
you lie

Duluth, GA

#19 Mar 9, 2013
I find it hard to believe that you have a high paying job considering you have horrible grammar and lack of spelling words correctly is obvious. Also, adding an 's' to everything is only accepted in Ebonics. Which is clearly your language. The only high paying job you probably can achieve is selling drugs on the corner. However, the benefit to that is usually drug corners come with hoes so you're in luck because that's what you're clearly looking for.
lol

United States

#20 Mar 9, 2013
I'm not looking for women on topix. And you are right there is nothing wrong with sex. However, coming on a notoriously trash website where peoe do nothing but talk shut; it makes your search nasty. Because anyone willing to hook up over this site is probably one of those spreading around shit. I know the game I'm not an idiot. Your caps alone tell me you're at least irritated. As a female let me tell you that anonymous topix hook ups are disgusting. And you are so dumb some people you are reaching out to are mocking you. I have no problem getting friends with benefits or a partner in person if I desire. Most normal people don't. Those online are usually skeezy, cheating, desperate, disease ridden, disgusting, fat as hell,
or busted. No one wants any male or female wanting to swap body fluids soon as they meet off topix. you aren't fooling anyone. No wonder the females in your life won't touch you. You can add another one to the list of those laughing at
your thirsty ass. Learn to masturbate, bro. Thanks for the outlet since I can't be so
condescendingly bitchy all the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Berry Plastics 2nd shift (Sep '14) 7 min Westsider 70
josh gahagan aka GA 45 min brothers keeper 8
wheres all my hackers 52 min funnybunny 10
thanks topix 57 min funnybunny 24
help info 59 min funnybunny 6
Who is K? 1 hr peewee 3
Vectern Customer Service Job 1 hr Curious 1
More from around the web

Darmstadt People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE