First Prev
of 4
Next Last
?

Newburgh, IN

#1 May 5, 2013
Wtf is going on with all these people shooting each other? Can't we just live in peace
Mr trollolloll

Kent, OH

#2 May 5, 2013
We have too many blacks and Mexicans now living in Evansville
mai

United States

#3 May 5, 2013
Has nothing to do with skin color
Moved on

Panama City Beach, FL

#5 May 5, 2013
Wow...another reason I moved away from your ignorance...go thump your bible, you racist piece of crap.
Meow

Henderson, KY

#6 May 5, 2013
Why assume that the racist guy is also religious? Stereotype much? Lol
Moved on

Panama City Beach, FL

#7 May 5, 2013
My bad...you are correct.I try not to, btw.Racists just hit a nerve with me I suppose.
Newt Gingrich

Columbus, OH

#8 May 5, 2013
It was Isaiah Green. He shot his male lover for cheating.
lydia

Kent, OH

#9 May 5, 2013
Quit startin dumb shtt. I cant stand you silly young people in evansville that keep drama alive with rumors. over his lover? you need a new hobby sucka
JMW

Kingman, AZ

#10 May 5, 2013
Yeah

Evansville, IN

#11 May 5, 2013
Well if you look at all the shootings in Evansville 96% of them are blacks..
How do you not expect someone to judge from stats like that?
BALACK OHBAMA

Columbus, OH

#12 May 5, 2013
It's always the blacks, unregistered or stolen guns too.
yeah

La Vergne, TN

#13 May 5, 2013
Well if you look at all the meth labs busts and meth lab explosion in Evansville 100% white how do you not expect someone to judge from stats like that
shy girl

Streetsboro, OH

#14 May 5, 2013
ignorance will kill a whole city CLEARLY! no matter what color! black people do meth and white people also shoot people soooo is the REAL problem race? im mixed soooo do i do both? hmmmm
Happygolucky5150

Newburgh, IN

#15 May 5, 2013
Hello stupid we aren't talking about a meth lab explosion. The fucking topic is Wal Mart shooting and if the shooting amongst blacks is 96% let the fact speak for themselves. Start yourself a topic about meth labs and shut your ignorant pie hole ok? I'm not suprised being that there has been a rash of shootings lately all blacks. There has also been stabbings to. It is what it is.
balack ohbama

La Vergne, TN

#16 May 5, 2013
It's always the whites registered or legit guns killing innocent kids in classrooms too
well

United States

#17 May 5, 2013
balack ohbama wrote:
It's always the whites registered or legit guns killing innocent kids in classrooms too
Guns don't kill people... People using guns do! I've never seen a gun walk on its own and shoot... Just saying :)
enough

Newburgh, IN

#18 May 5, 2013
Ok look there is bad seeds in all races so lets drop that I want to know more about what happened....was it here in Evansville someone put the link up to the story
beepbeep

United States

#19 May 6, 2013
enough wrote:
Ok look there is bad seeds in all races so lets drop that I want to know more about what happened....was it here in Evansville someone put the link up to the story
it was at the eastside walmart. Cop on the news said dude got shot in the back while running in the store. Said 2 male suspects drove off. They think they went into the arbors. Also said they had reason to believe it started down the road as just an argument between drivers. They didn't know much when the news was on at 10
Joe

Evansville, IN

#20 May 6, 2013
I hate going into Walmart. It is nothing but trash. Last time I went in that place 2 welfare queens were fist fighting in the deli.
coo

Evansville, IN

#21 May 6, 2013
isiah green shot tavon burns it was on da news jus now. i think it da tavon dat b hittin a lick on eerie body. mf robbed my cuz.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alexis and Gary Fleenor 4 min Krystle 13
Jason Smith and Jessica Pollock 14 min speechless 1
"Jasmine Coit" aka jasmine shultz (Jun '12) 47 min lol 15
Who was the girl on H w/ alvey and keown 54 min Shady 1
Who do you think is the best rapper in evansville? 1 hr Johny2020 1
Horny female 2 hr 4YOU 12
Morgan Fravel (Jun '15) 2 hr trust me 5

Darmstadt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance