hardwork

United States

#1 Mar 16, 2013
Pay my Baby momma child support and my child comes over wearing the trashy stuff possible wtf!!!
more2it

Mount Pleasant, SC

#2 Mar 16, 2013
First congrats, you pay child support! But Did you know there's so much more that she has to pay for, that's for your child other then clothes. Food, water, electricity, a home, maybe diapers depending on his age or school fees, toys etc. just be happy your child has a roof over his head. Oh and idk if this is the case but when my son goes to his dads I NEVER send good clothes bc they won't take care of them over there. He would come home with grass stains on his new jeans, food stains all over his good shirts. I refuse to send my child there in anything but play clothes. Maybe she's the same!
truther

Newburgh, IN

#3 Mar 16, 2013
I feel ya
My husband pays and the chicks get rent a center crap for their men with his support checks smh
hardwork

United States

#4 Mar 16, 2013
It's the opposite here I don't send him home wearing nice things BC he or I would never see it again...she has a CPS case if tht tells u anything...
hardwork

United States

#5 Mar 16, 2013
truther wrote:
I feel ya
My husband pays and the chicks get rent a center crap for their men with his support checks smh
yeah my bby Momma using hers to buy her bf tabs lmbo
well well

Camby, IN

#6 Mar 17, 2013
My bd is not super dad by any means but I still don't send my kids in their Sunday best there's been issues where clothes are not returned so to solve that he provides the kids with whatever they may need while they are in his care you can't send your kids out of the house looking ratchet your kids reflect on yourself
Get it right

United States

#7 Mar 17, 2013
My baby momma goes to mc donalds feeds herself and not my son like what the f*** how does that help my son!?!
just say no

United States

#8 Mar 17, 2013
Stop it lil boys ..stop nutting in an thing that moves .. wrap them used pickles up
!!

United States

#9 Mar 18, 2013
Get it right wrote:
My baby momma goes to mc donalds feeds herself and not my son like what the f*** how does that help my son!?!
Wow. That's sad.
ItsTrue

United States

#10 Mar 18, 2013
How about when moms dress themselves up an leave the kids looking ruff...an having thousands of dollars an give it all to their boyfriend instead of making sure your children have decent clothing ? It's very sad...Your kids come before you let alone a druggie that's mean as hell to all your kids...somebody needs a wake up call an parenting skills !
Just wondering

Tucker, GA

#11 Mar 18, 2013
It's the opposite here I don't send him home wearing nice things BC he or I would never see it again...she has a CPS case if tht tells u anything..
Why dont you get custody if she has a cps case and she has your child is things not suitable for you?
SureUAre

United States

#12 Mar 18, 2013
more2it wrote:
First congrats, you pay child support! But Did you know there's so much more that she has to pay for, that's for your child other then clothes. Food, water, electricity, a home, maybe diapers depending on his age or school fees, toys etc. just be happy your child has a roof over his head. Oh and idk if this is the case but when my son goes to his dads I NEVER send good clothes bc they won't take care of them over there. He would come home with grass stains on his new jeans, food stains all over his good shirts. I refuse to send my child there in anything but play clothes. Maybe she's the same!
Exactly.....people need to understand this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Jasmine Coit" aka jasmine shultz (Jun '12) 5 min Joe gunner 7
Wendy Chinn 6 min MTiger 8
Berry plastics 55 min Employee 2
So many babies being born and girls pregnant! N... 1 hr pprppl 10
snitch (Nov '12) 1 hr lemmefindout 12
London at pony 2 hr hehe xd 7
Jimtown 2 hr Vigina 7

Darmstadt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance