Don't get me started
aye

Florence, KY

#2 Nov 25, 2012
Dirty D*ck
s

Tucker, GA

#3 Nov 26, 2012
He wack next time he try to holla at my girl he gonna findout just who i am how many times she gotta turn ur gunna lookin self down before u quit trying to holla at her at stop light and shit somebody desperate
true story

Evansville, IN

#4 Nov 26, 2012
hes the wackest person i know....he proved that to me...he was so thisty for a female to come up in that house and wear that ring, and lay in his bed every night with no life...but it looks like he found her....WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!!!...Chelsea Taylor...and what do u know the bi*** DONT have a life and she in there laid up afer 1 day with a ring on her finger (that his baby momma wore for years) taking pics putting them on facebook...wow both of them are lames because Richard is in love with not only his baby momma but another girl but i guess he couldnt get her to give up evrything and be a NO LIFE HAVING type so that he could train her..and Chelsea still in love with her baby daddy she goes back and forth to....YOU GUYS ARE BOTH LAME DUCKS!!!!!hehehe ;-)
funny

Evansville, IN

#5 Nov 26, 2012
hes a heartbreaker without a heart js
ewwww

Newburgh, IN

#6 Nov 26, 2012
natsy dude
Haha bitch

United States

#7 Nov 27, 2012
Chelsea Taylor's a slūt a$$ dope fein, she don't care where she lays up and is quick to holla at a woman's baby daddy. And she ain't sh”t! Does she even have custody of her child?? Or is she just out here hittin that foil?
Damnnn

Newburgh, IN

#8 Jan 30, 2013
Didn't he get his shit flipped today by his bbymama? hahahahah
Heydamnnn

Florence, KY

#9 Jan 30, 2013
You probably are his baby mama. But no SHE didn't flip his car, him and his wack girlfriend did. Ad Elisha if your so hard why was someone chasin you? Shoulda got out the car and whooped her since your hands go so hard as you claim.
right

Florence, KY

#10 Jan 30, 2013
I know Elisha all the time stating her hands are hared really her and babydaddy Richard cully belong together cuz both of em are softer then Rosanne's son haha!!!
Lol

Florence, KY

#11 Jan 30, 2013
Why was he in Brittany's car when Carley was living with him?
Elisha Grigsby

Decatur, GA

#12 May 4, 2013
I just wrote a whole damn book!but quick response I was running because he was trying to mess the car up not me lol...he was running at the whip with a knife it was sittin on 24s is try mess it up.love makes u do crazy things I wasn't running from Brittany she didn't get out the car once?but me and her don't even have problems at the moment cause we grown and don't play kiddy games like yall..get a life and stop crying cause urs isn't mine or because I left and u got to taste Richards Dick and fell in love and then momma comes home and ur dust in the wind..get it threw ya head ill always be THAT B***H!!ill forever be round ladies sorry :/ hah and he was in brittanys car cause he was playing carpets dumbass the whole rip he used her for her car ha she went to work while he drove round doin his thang I tryed telling her kid a** several times she was just a covenant F**k with a car for him to whip Buttt of course she didn't believe it cause she was ooooo so in love with him aka her bestfriend since first grades baby daddy!I shouldn't have been telling her anyways!!but she deserved everything she got!!karmas a b***H !now she hates me always talkin mess to people bout me and drives by alll the time like a weirdo stalker...why u mad at ne for..what I do?can u tell me that?sorry u fell in love with nutty baby daddy?did u expect me to start bein friends with u again and never talk to him again?u were in the wrong not him he said when i left he was gonna crash u my bestftiend I said u wouldn't Do me trust way..I was wrong..hoes will be hoes live and learn XOXO rena
Elisha Grigsby

Decatur, GA

#13 May 4, 2013
And only got on here cause we was lookin our names up on Google and this popped up...didn't know we was still famous LOL I haven't been on here in like a year cause I don't keyboard gangster.wanna talk lets meet not talk behind a fake ass screan name and no I do not think I'm hood or hard like I did when I was 15..its called a stage of belong up sorry I picked thug instead of emo or sum ha but always been a tom boy I haven't changed myself at all cept my appearence..grew up on yallllll now u mad!hah aaaand never said I could fight I just simply do fight for mine because I'm not scared of no one got that..u win some u lose some least can't call me a punk if I have got so called punked its cause ibwas gonna get jumped and dipped cause I'm smart not scared lol.im not even gonna comment on the one where yalls sayin I'm nasty hoe and blahh blahh every girls things says the same s**t damn we all some nasty ass hoes these days lets celebrate hah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Darren Ditzer 2 min Crazy Krush 3
amanda bueno 5 min John 7
To teens growing into women 9 min TruthBeTold 5
Attorney Zoss (Apr '12) 17 min Ditto 26
Laurie Rosenbaum 36 min lmn 7
Darrius Taylor 40 min Collete 8
dorothy burch (Jul '12) 2 hr Private 30

Darmstadt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance