4 Indiana men arrested in child pornography probe

There are 8 comments on the Jan 3, 2013, WTHR-TV 13 story titled 4 Indiana men arrested in child pornography probe. In it, WTHR-TV 13 reports that:

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement said Thursday that 51-year-old James McKee of Crawfordsville, 44-year-old Gregory Evans of Evansville and 46-year-old Randall Allen of Indianapolis face federal charges of possessing child pornography.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTHR-TV 13.

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

#1 Jan 4, 2013
Four more men hits the dust for looking at their computer.
nuffsaid

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Jan 4, 2013
Appears that they went beyond just 'looking'.
Post Turtle

Mountain Home, AR

#3 Jan 6, 2013
Just where does it cross the line to be called child pornography? It's so bad now days you brush against one a crowded store and they say you did something wrong. I believe way to many tmes is called child pornography or molesting and it is not.

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

#4 Jan 6, 2013
I agree with what you are saying. Its to bad that men has to watch what they do and who they are alone with. All any female has to do is say that he touched her and you are on your way to jail or out of the house on just that word. I wonder sometimes how many stepfathers fall into this. Step daughter gets mad at the stepparent and tells some made up story. Automatically you are the bad guy. No it is has never happen to me because I watch who I am alone with. Trust? On the safe side,there is no trust.
Post Turtle wrote:
Just where does it cross the line to be called child pornography? It's so bad now days you brush against one a crowded store and they say you did something wrong. I believe way to many tmes is called child pornography or molesting and it is not.
Just Checking

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Jan 6, 2013
DavidM wrote:
I agree with what you are saying. Its to bad that men has to watch what they do and who they are alone with. All any female has to do is say that he touched her and you are on your way to jail or out of the house on just that word. I wonder sometimes how many stepfathers fall into this. Step daughter gets mad at the stepparent and tells some made up story. Automatically you are the bad guy. No it is has never happen to me because I watch who I am alone with. Trust? On the safe side,there is no trust.
<quoted text>
Didn,t you just get a new computer because you got a porn virus?
barf

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Jan 6, 2013
Post Turtle wrote:
Just where does it cross the line to be called child pornography? It's so bad now days you brush against one a crowded store and they say you did something wrong. I believe way to many tmes is called child pornography or molesting and it is not.
did you just happen to ejaculate while you 'accidentally' brushed up against as well?

you have some deep seeded psychological issues.
barf

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Jan 6, 2013
DavidM wrote:
I agree with what you are saying. Its to bad that men has to watch what they do and who they are alone with. All any female has to do is say that he touched her and you are on your way to jail or out of the house on just that word. I wonder sometimes how many stepfathers fall into this. Step daughter gets mad at the stepparent and tells some made up story. Automatically you are the bad guy. No it is has never happen to me because I watch who I am alone with. Trust? On the safe side,there is no trust.
<quoted text>
some people specifically seek out and prey upon women who have children.

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

#8 Jan 6, 2013
Nope, I have not. I run a very good security system on my system for reason that you might not understand. It is well worth the money. BTW, the heavies virus is on facebook.
Just Checking wrote:
<quoted text>Didn,t you just get a new computer because you got a porn virus?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darlington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mushrooms Apr 7 cantwait 1
Club Coyote (Jun '13) Mar '15 naughtyone 4
looking for cathy knowles (Jan '10) Jan '15 JoAnn Byne 2
2004 Dodge Neon issues Jan '15 NeedHelpWithMyDodge 1
Anyone know Joe Cosby? (Feb '13) Dec '14 A Keedy 3
rehab center Dec '14 wowzer 3
Help (Jun '13) Jun '13 bill howard shawn... 1
More from around the web

Darlington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]