Aqua Indiana Water Rate Increase

Aqua Indiana Water Rate Increase

There are 1 comment on the WLFI Lafayette story from Feb 2, 2009, titled Aqua Indiana Water Rate Increase. In it, WLFI Lafayette reports that:

Aqua Indiana, Inc.'s Darlington Division filed with the Indiana Utility Regulatory Commission [IURC] November 14, 2008 seeking to increase its water utility rates.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLFI Lafayette.

Scott Campbell

United States

#1 Feb 2, 2009
I live in Linden where my montly water bill averages $150~$160 per month. I have a family of 5. We thought the right thing to do was vote out our current town council last year which we did when during election time, we were promised lower water bills and summertime adjustments. Several months later and we are still paying more than any other village in the county. I say we all dig wells. I use our parks water to wash my vehicles. You might want to do the same.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darlington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
relocating to Thorntown Mar 7 star4life 2
ku klux klan (Aug '12) Feb '18 Rip Chen Picket 23
Minimum Wage Jan '18 Red Cloud 1
crawfordsville notell motel (Sep '17) Jan '18 Wow 3
Rebecca bacon??? Dec '17 Susan 2
News Insanity defense planned for Crawfordsville mom... (Sep '17) Sep '17 Willy 1
Help (Jun '13) Jun '13 bill howard shawn... 1

Darlington Jobs

Personal Finance

Darlington Mortgages