Hit (child) and Run
Janet von Schwedler

Bolingbrook, IL

#1 Jan 10, 2013
Hit and run in Romeoville today. Hispanic woman driving a white van. She hit my 12 year old nephew when he was on his skateboard. She never even got out of the van. If you know of someone that fits this description, please contact the Romeoville Police Department.It was in the neighborhood near Hemlock. We think he's going to be ok, but his tailbone is hurting. She mumbled something in Spanish out her window and then drove off. The woman would be best to turn herself in, as it has already been reported to the police. Usually they give a 24 hour window. Please feel free to share this!
wow

Glendale Heights, IL

#2 Jan 10, 2013
I hope you find that ignorant bytch. I hope your nephew is ok.
Who cares

Bolingbrook, IL

#3 Jan 11, 2013
Hope they find her and give her all that they can. Even if she wasn't at fault and your nephew was she is now for not stopping and taking care till police showed up. Most likely no insurance and no license no green card.
uhhmmm

Romeoville, IL

#5 Jan 11, 2013
Can you give more of a description of the van besides 'white'. What it a conversion van, SUV? Could your nephew or any witness id the make & model? Hope your nephew is okay.
Deport Them ALL

Plainfield, IL

#6 Jan 11, 2013
I guess we all will not be safer until the illegals get drivers licenses - sure. Stupid Pandering Politicians need to get bent starting with Quinn/Emmanuel/Madigan/Etc...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darien Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Asset Recovery Associates ARA Inc (May '16) 19 min Vick Marsh 201
how crooked is bolingbrook mayor roger claar (Jan '16) 1 hr Concerned city 24
Hit and run on Rockhurst Rd. 11 hr Don Wawczak 2
News Charges dropped in Naperville 'Simpsons' graffi... 15 hr Warrior 47
Tony's Fresh Market (Jul '14) Sat KFC 2
Help, my husband is impotent Sat Myobs daddy 5
News Downers Grove man charged after Darien Wal-Mart... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Go Blue Forever 1

Darien Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Darien Mortgages