Posted in the Darien Forum

Horse

Romeoville, IL

#1 Jan 4, 2013
Iím still pissed when he punched me. Signed - Horse
interested

Romeoville, IL

#3 Jan 6, 2013
Don't hold your breath! I hear the man has issues with anger just recently. HMMM SO THIS IS A MAN RUNNING FOR MAYOR. You know other than being a 85 bear what has this burnt out baffoon done. Uhm nothing. So he owns a local shit bar hmmm we have 5or6 bars so why aren't they all running for mayor. I can say why they're all semi smart and are running their business not trying to expand their business and drag down this town. Mongo go back to Texas or Florida and take the rest of your clowns with you. One more thing will Mr.stroms son be helping your campaign. When he gets paroled from jail
Horse Supporter

Chicago, IL

#4 Jan 6, 2013
Heard Mongo flipped his lid at village hall the other day.
Little John

Bolingbrook, IL

#5 Jan 6, 2013
Horse Supporter wrote:
Confirmed or rumor?
soreal

Romeoville, IL

#6 Jan 7, 2013
Horse Supporter wrote:
i would not doubt it. he gotta realize, these are no make believe elections or fake wrestling matches, this is politics baby and if you or your family has any skeletons in the closet it would be best to step away before they become public..i mean, all you have to do is google his name and see what pops up for him and wife. do we really want this in romeoville ? also where does the wife live ?? mongo has been renting now for 9 month..wouldnt it be time for the lady to come join him ? she always pops up when cameras are in HIS bar, nowhere else do you see her......
RHS Fan

Romeoville, IL

#7 Jan 7, 2013
soreal wrote:
<quoted text>i would not doubt it. he gotta realize, these are no make believe elections or fake wrestling matches, this is politics baby and if you or your family has any skeletons in the closet it would be best to step away before they become public..i mean, all you have to do is google his name and see what pops up for him and wife. do we really want this in romeoville ? also where does the wife live ?? mongo has been renting now for 9 month..wouldnt it be time for the lady to come join him ? she always pops up when cameras are in HIS bar, nowhere else do you see her......
You make some interesting points.
Concerned

Bolingbrook, IL

#8 Jan 10, 2013
Horse Supporter wrote:
Mongo was featured on a clip on the evening news the other night. He allegedly called for a press conference and then acted like he didn't know why the news crews were at the village hall. It was classic, because he looked more confused than he usually does! My family and I appreciated it because it was hilarious! He looked like he was searching for some sort of witty statement, but was probably just hearing white noise in his mind! If he was angry and had a joke played on him, it's even more funny!
Healthy Debate

Bolingbrook, IL

#9 Jan 11, 2013
Mongo is a Dumb A$$ I cant wait for a good old fashion Debate. Get Noak a orange crate like in the old days (Lincoln Douglas) Noak will carve him and Fat Freddy up like Thanksgiving turkey or honey baked ham.
Soreal you are correct , slap your name on a ballot and you're fair game. Suddenly ALL sorts of things come out about you like say, Arrest records, DUIs, tax issues, election reporting law violations.
" Its tough out there you gotta take care of number one, but be sure not to step in number two !" Al Cervick Big and Fat Mens Clothing Stores
Joliet Jake

Plainfield, IL

#10 Jan 11, 2013
Now THATS FUNNY !
Ben There

Manchester, MI

#11 Mar 1, 2013
How long has it been since oranges came in a crate ?
Jimmy Mac

Naperville, IL

#12 Mar 1, 2013
Healthy Debate wrote:
Mongo is a Dumb A$$ I cant wait for a good old fashion Debate. Get Noak a orange crate like in the old days (Lincoln Douglas) Noak will carve him and Fat Freddy up like Thanksgiving turkey or honey baked ham.
Soreal you are correct , slap your name on a ballot and you're fair game. Suddenly ALL sorts of things come out about you like say, Arrest records, DUIs, tax issues, election reporting law violations.
" Its tough out there you gotta take care of number one, but be sure not to step in number two !" Al Cervick Big and Fat Mens Clothing Stores
Is it true that he abused his first wife Debra and that is why they got divorced?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darien Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bolingbrook - worst suburb in Chicagoland (Jan '15) Fri Squirty Squirt 1,424
Mosque and Muslim school being built on Budler ... Fri Just Saw 19
News Mayors give south suburbs a strong voice on tol... Fri with 2
News Shoe Thief Arrested from Hospital for Car Burgl... Jul 30 Joe 1
Take Back Romeoville from Mad King John Jul 29 Enough of stupid 31
News Naperville woman's sister 'infuriated' by video... Jul 29 obntg 5
Noak - Friends with money Jul 28 Laurie 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Darien Mortgages