Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52049 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

bobby

Bradley, IL

#38411 Apr 9, 2013
i think it is punk to hide the truth behind children.

i think it is punk to hide the truth from civilization.
at worst, what can happen with an illicit registration between two people is..
the military let's them in.. or lets one in because the other already got in .. and then they are in there fighting.
maybe not the same day, maybe not the same week, maybe not the same month, maybe not the same year.
but when relationships turn sour, mediocre events sometimes occur.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#38412 Apr 9, 2013
bobby wrote:
i think it is punk to hide the truth behind children.
i think it is punk to hide the truth from civilization.
at worst, what can happen with an illicit registration between two people is..
the military let's them in.. or lets one in because the other already got in .. and then they are in there fighting.
maybe not the same day, maybe not the same week, maybe not the same month, maybe not the same year.
but when relationships turn sour, mediocre events sometimes occur.
Dude, seriously, the only mediocre events occurring right now are your comments...
You Think

Rolla, MO

#38413 Apr 9, 2013
bobby wrote:
i think it is punk to hide the truth behind children.
i think it is punk to hide the truth from civilization.
at worst, what can happen with an illicit registration between two people is..
the military let's them in.. or lets one in because the other already got in .. and then they are in there fighting.
maybe not the same day, maybe not the same week, maybe not the same month, maybe not the same year.
but when relationships turn sour, mediocre events sometimes occur.
Man, your comments don't make sense. Coming on here talking in circles is not helping you to get your point across! Say what you have to say. It sounds like your trying to say you had an affair with another person who was in the military at one time or another but not necessarily at the same time as you! Congrats on finding true love. Now, what is the problem, please explain yourself.
bobby

Bradley, IL

#38414 Apr 9, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, seriously, the only mediocre events occurring right now are your comments...
stop telling me your world revolves around me, psychopath !
bobby

Bradley, IL

#38415 Apr 9, 2013
You Think wrote:
<quoted text> Man, your comments don't make sense. Coming on here talking in circles is not helping you to get your point across! Say what you have to say. It sounds like your trying to say you had an affair with another person who was in the military at one time or another but not necessarily at the same time as you! Congrats on finding true love. Now, what is the problem, please explain yourself.
slow your ego down long enough that it pauses, maybe then you'll realize how stupid you look addressing your lack of endowment in public, pinche gop.
Ima Knoblicker

Chicago, IL

#38416 Apr 9, 2013
bobby wrote:
i think it is punk to hide the truth behind children.
i think it is punk to hide the truth from civilization.
at worst, what can happen with an illicit registration between two people is..
the military let's them in.. or lets one in because the other already got in .. and then they are in there fighting.
maybe not the same day, maybe not the same week, maybe not the same month, maybe not the same year.
but when relationships turn sour, mediocre events sometimes occur.
Great! Now Kimare's children are posting on Topix too.
bobby

Bradley, IL

#38418 Apr 9, 2013
you value idiocentric lifestyle.?

perhaps you deserve such shallow response, but i don't.
FORMOR MARO CANODET

Afton, OK

#38420 Apr 10, 2013
no unon thet lead to the of the humen race will last it cant or humanety is gon no gay marege .

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#38421 Apr 10, 2013
FORMOR MARO CANODET wrote:
no unon thet lead to the of the humen race will last it cant or humanety is gon no gay marege .
LOL...haters are always so stupid...
You Think

Rolla, MO

#38422 Apr 10, 2013
bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
slow your ego down long enough that it pauses, maybe then you'll realize how stupid you look addressing your lack of endowment in public, pinche gop.
You are insane and who ever forgot to give you your meds and allowed you access to a computer should be arrested. You are so dumb!
Austin Burnham

United States

#38423 Apr 10, 2013
Doesn't bother me. All the queers will be in hell anyways.
Surprise

Gurnee, IL

#38424 Apr 10, 2013
Austin Burnham <--- queer
daccac

Pittsburgh, PA

#38427 Apr 10, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Rude & Crude
bobby

Bradley, IL

#38428 Apr 10, 2013
You Think wrote:
<quoted text> You are insane and who ever forgot to give you your meds and allowed you access to a computer should be arrested. You are so dumb!
your thoughts stink like fish.
you aren't on topic.
you neglect accuracy.

by your view, insane is a lot more productive & less burdensome than the pathetic effort you've accumulated.

you are bothered by me being on a computer because i don't hide behind it causing social melt down.?

perhaps you think what goes up must come down?
(you certainly place effort in that direction)

your disorderly conduct charges can start with the fact that your location states you aren't in illinois.
repeat after me

Waterloo, IL

#38429 Apr 10, 2013
bobby bibbit bought a ball
bobby bibbit bounced the ball
bobby bibbit batted the ball
bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
your thoughts stink like fish.
you aren't on topic.
you neglect accuracy.
by your view, insane is a lot more productive & less burdensome than the pathetic effort you've accumulated.
you are bothered by me being on a computer because i don't hide behind it causing social melt down.?
perhaps you think what goes up must come down?
(you certainly place effort in that direction)
your disorderly conduct charges can start with the fact that your location states you aren't in illinois.
bobby

Bradley, IL

#38430 Apr 10, 2013
your lunacy towards puppeteering shows multiple counts here.

don't believe in puppeteering?
just ask any person that has taken mdma to make themselves feel happiness.
bobby

Bradley, IL

#38431 Apr 10, 2013
well..
any person that has taken mdma and it worked for them, because sometimes bad batch or mismatch of triggering happens.
You Think

Rolla, MO

#38432 Apr 11, 2013
bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
your thoughts stink like fish.
you aren't on topic.
you neglect accuracy.
by your view, insane is a lot more productive & less burdensome than the pathetic effort you've accumulated.
you are bothered by me being on a computer because i don't hide behind it causing social melt down.?
perhaps you think what goes up must come down?
(you certainly place effort in that direction)
your disorderly conduct charges can start with the fact that your location states you aren't in illinois.
Your location states you aren't in Illinois yourself. However anyone can post in any Topix forum for any town or city. Twisting other poster's words and saying dumb crap makes you sound immature. I could say plenty to insult you back but you are not work the effort. Get a hobby and stop trolling.
You Think

Rolla, MO

#38433 Apr 11, 2013
*worth
You Think

Rolla, MO

#38434 Apr 11, 2013
bobby wrote:
your lunacy towards puppeteering shows multiple counts here.
don't believe in puppeteering?
just ask any person that has taken mdma to make themselves feel happiness.
I knew there was something wrong with you. Man you better stop taking that Molly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darien Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keith Roberts (Jul '15) 11 hr Vvsd coach 27
News Suburban Chicago Diner Scarred by Scalding Lasa... Apr 16 Whaddyaxpect 8
Bags vs Toters Apr 15 West Garfield Man 2
I am a Vampire seeking a partner in return of e... (May '11) Apr 15 Yuki2263 64
News Bacci Pizzeria owner accused of hiring gang to ... (Sep '08) Jul '17 Chef boyardee 124
News Downers Grove man charged after Darien Wal-Mart... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Go Blue Forever 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Kathleen A. Weaver as Mayor? (Sep '14) Nov '15 Trolls without bo... 4

Darien Jobs

Personal Finance

Darien Mortgages