Mongo vs The State Board

Romeoville, IL

#1 Feb 13, 2013
Mongo. Good thing you hired that attorney. She is putting a nice spin on things. I like this quote: A number of items were alleged including the fact that the Chicago Slaughter was promoting McMichael. Raucci said McMichael had nothing to do with that and that was for the benefit of Slaughter. HAHAHA Are you kidding me? Nice spin. Wait, stop laughing long enough for this next one: Part of the problem is Mr. Michael's notoriety,” said Raucci.“Some people see an opportunity to put out a t shirt and market it without conferring with him and decide to pursue this on their own. HAHAHALOL!! I just fell off my chair laughing so hard.
fraud

Romeoville, IL

#2 Feb 13, 2013
Mongo vs The State Board wrote:
Mongo. Good thing you hired that attorney. She is putting a nice spin on things. I like this quote: A number of items were alleged including the fact that the Chicago Slaughter was promoting McMichael. Raucci said McMichael had nothing to do with that and that was for the benefit of Slaughter. HAHAHA Are you kidding me? Nice spin. Wait, stop laughing long enough for this next one: Part of the problem is Mr. Michael's notoriety,” said Raucci.“Some people see an opportunity to put out a t shirt and market it without conferring with him and decide to pursue this on their own. HAHAHALOL!! I just fell off my chair laughing so

hard.
mrs raucci is mongos campaign manager daughter and a real esstate lawyer..mr mongo iis the head coach of the slaughter..haha..btw the slaughter website says mongo lives in chicago and texas....lets see how innvolved he will be after april 9th when he gets the boot
Gail

Cicero, IL

#3 Feb 13, 2013
fraud wrote:
<quoted text>mrs raucci is mongos campaign manager daughter and a real esstate lawyer..mr mongo iis the head coach of the slaughter..haha..btw the slaughter website says mongo lives in chicago and texas....lets see how innvolved he will be after april 9th when he gets the boot
How the heck does the head coach not know what is going on with the team. Mongo is a bigger idiot than we thought.
fraud

Romeoville, IL

#4 Feb 14, 2013
Gail wrote:
<quoted text>
How the heck does the head coach not know what is going on with the team. Mongo is a bigger idiot than we thought.
...DUH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darien Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association Game (May '09) 18 hr winner 1,868
Illinois bars are smoke-free, but Do NOT let th... (Aug '17) May 15 dave f 2
I am a Vampire seeking a partner in return of e... (May '11) May 12 leona 67
News Justice promotes 2 police officers to corporal (Apr '14) May 10 Sue 8
News New Wheaton taco eatery offers locally grown or... (Nov '15) May 7 West Garfield Man 6
News Updated 6/12: Police chase ends with drug charges (Jul '08) May 7 Lowest of them All 12
News Bacci Pizzeria owner accused of hiring gang to ... (Sep '08) Jul '17 Chef boyardee 124

Darien Jobs

Personal Finance

Darien Mortgages