Jersey City, NJ

#2 Mar 8, 2006
maywood and bellwood are gonesto the gangs
D Wilson

Orlando, FL

#3 Jun 22, 2006
juliet wrote:
is maywood really gone to the gangs
How do u know do u live here our did u just vist.
Maywood is a great place to live and to bring up your family
Anthony

United States

#4 Aug 23, 2006
you gotta be nuts maywood is not the place it once was. it has gone down every scince daily tore down the project and moved all of those gang banging people to the burbs. now that their in the burbs the city is coming back to life. and to reply to your comment. yes i lived there. thats why i left
Anthony

United States

#5 Aug 23, 2006
I just replyed to a comment a few minutes ago. What I want people to konw is that maywood is in real trouble there are many ways it could use help. First some one needs to look into the way that comunite is policed By its police department,its a fraud. There are gang members on the force. Secound the police are useing unlawful tatics to capture suspects. Third there needs to be a learder to to take back that from the gangs,drug dealers,and most of all the police that think they own the "charlie" its the peoples. so we needs to police it and make it fun again to walk madision,lake and the "charlie"
Andre

United States

#6 Aug 23, 2006
Maywood is the mini Westside of Chicago. There are gangs, drugs, guns, crackheads, dopefiends, and prostitutes everwhere. Fact in the year of either 2002 or 2003, Maywood was the muder capitol of Chicago per capita. I grew up during the 90's there. There is nothing any so called leader can do.
TYM

Chicago, IL

#7 Aug 24, 2006
IF YOU ARE A NON BELIVER Park on washington and 8th street and watch the action whats unbelivable is that at any given moment You will see cops cruising by, and the biz keeps going on.
TBoze

AOL

#8 Sep 24, 2006
Maywood is a living hell! I've lived here for too long. My husband and I bought a house down in Indianapolis, and will be moving next week. We're getting out, and I advise all of you to get out too. I know every person on the police force, and you shouldn't be shocked to learn that more than 10 of them are gang, and drug associated. This is a pittiful shell of a town, why is it even a part of the state of Illinois? We're sick and tired of being awaken by gun shots in the middle of the night, and young punks running around with nothing better to do than selling drugs and acting like they own the town!

And the Mayor? Who is he? Where is he? Does he even care? Never hear from officials until it's voting time. BASTARDS!!!! I've tried to contact the Mayor on several occassions throughout the year about drugs, crime, and the currupt police department and was unsuccessful, that was until election time rolled around...when he finally called me back, I hung up on him!

Oh, let's not talk about the school system...if you can, bypass that joke of an education system, and (if you can afford it), send your child to a private school in the next village over (Melrose Park, etc.).
Kim Johnson

Glen Ellyn, IL

#9 Nov 1, 2006
what ya'll heard Maywood A.k.A MurdawoodZ is my motherfu**in home town I still live there on 16th an oak that's were all my people is all the foes 4coner hustlers live and hustle. don't get it twisted yeah they sell drugs an slang guns but hey that's they way of life and have them motherfu**ers ya'll runnin ya'll mouths about is my people family brothers cousins god brothers and I won't be surprised if ya'll isnít the ones snitching and snitches get it the worst so watch out here they come they all will be back down shortly so hold up keep doing what ya'll doing and we will se who the killers and the victims are won't we. Now call the Mayor on that one.
maywood

Chesterton, IN

#10 Nov 7, 2006
Kim Johnson wrote:
what ya'll heard Maywood A.k.A MurdawoodZ is my motherfu**in home town I still live there on 16th an oak that's were all my people is all the foes 4coner hustlers live and hustle. don't get it twisted yeah they sell drugs an slang guns but hey that's they way of life and have them motherfu**ers ya'll runnin ya'll mouths about is my people family brothers cousins god brothers and I won't be surprised if ya'll isnít the ones snitching and snitches get it the worst so watch out here they come they all will be back down shortly so hold up keep doing what ya'll doing and we will se who the killers and the victims are won't we. Now call the Mayor on that one.
LOL, Kim you capture the stupidy of gang members.
gangs

West Chicago, IL

#11 Nov 9, 2006
i am a 36 years old ex I.V.L the original insanes.im not here to to slam you or slam anyone thats out there so called "doin what they gotta do" i have lost like 5 good freinds not homies freinds to the gang life i cant even count the "homies" thats locked up im just one of the lucky ones that had a woman that opened my eyes to alot of bullshit thats right bullshit.i made a 360 degree change.yes i will still get out there and scrap if needed thats right scrap not pull out a gun anyone can shoot a gun but how many brothers can go toe to toe? when i was out there we used to knock niccas out not glorifying violence just making a point that most of these young niccas out here r cowards.the bullet is what kills a person he or she just pulls the trigger.and instead of saying thats just the way of life try doing something different because thats all bullshit. and i hope one day you would see that before its too late.
MAYWOOD

United States

#12 Nov 10, 2006
DONT HATE ON MAYWOOD CUZ U CANT SURVIVE HATERZ
Y DO U SAY GANG

Elmhurst, IL

#13 Nov 11, 2006
YOU CANT SAY ALL THIS THINGS ABOUT MAYWOOD B/C GUESS WHAT THOSE GANG MEMBERS COULD EAZLY BE 1 OF YOUR CHILDREN, ALL OF THESE GANG MEMBERS DO HAVE PARENTS AND THEY MUST BE LOOKING 4 SOME THING THAT THEY CANT FIND AT HOME. CHILDREN LEARN WHAT THEY SEE IN THEIR HOME AND WHEN THEY DON'T GET ATTENTION, THEY TRY TO FIND IT SOME WHERE ELSE AROUND THEM THINK ABOUT IT. IM 16 YEARS OLD
maywood

Chesterton, IN

#14 Nov 11, 2006
Y DO U SAY GANG wrote:
YOU CANT SAY ALL THIS THINGS ABOUT MAYWOOD B/C GUESS WHAT THOSE GANG MEMBERS COULD EAZLY BE 1 OF YOUR CHILDREN, ALL OF THESE GANG MEMBERS DO HAVE PARENTS AND THEY MUST BE LOOKING 4 SOME THING THAT THEY CANT FIND AT HOME. CHILDREN LEARN WHAT THEY SEE IN THEIR HOME AND WHEN THEY DON'T GET ATTENTION, THEY TRY TO FIND IT SOME WHERE ELSE AROUND THEM THINK ABOUT IT. IM 16 YEARS OLD
no need to shout. so you are 16 are you a gang member selling drugs and mugging people on the street? Not all gang members are teenagers. Just because they can't find it at home it doesn't mean they can take it from others.
SHITHOLE

Melrose Park, IL

#16 Nov 11, 2006
Maywood is a shithole over ran by drug dealers and gangbangers (GD's, Vice lords, Four Courner Hustlers,Latin Kings, Mafia, New Breeds, ect. oh And Imperial Gangsters who dont live there but come from Franklin Park A.K.A THE JUNGLE and shoots up the town !) On oneside of the tracks u have mexicans half are illegale wet backs majority high school drop outs with kids! and on the other Ghetto ass porch monkeys Who cant speak proper english and prefer Ebonicks and blame everything on the whiteMan and in between is your white trailer trash! You can purchase a 4 bedroom brick home with a basement for $120,000! Maywood police officers starting salary is about $35,000 and increases after 18 months to $40,000! No college experience needed G.E.D.s are welcomed! 3 out of 5 officers are currpt and think they are above the law! Please save your money and DO NOT MOVE TO GAYWOOD!
MAYWOOD SHITHOLE

Melrose Park, IL

#17 Nov 11, 2006
Kim Johnson wrote:
Smart money says this person once attended maywoods finer high school PROVISO ! U make black people look stupid shut the the FU-K up !
MAYWOOD SHITHOLE

Melrose Park, IL

#18 Nov 11, 2006
MAYWOOD wrote:
DONT HATE ON MAYWOOD CUZ U CANT SURVIVE HATERZ
Another PROVISO HIGH SCHOOL drop out! LOSERS!
maywood

Chesterton, IN

#19 Nov 12, 2006
SHITHOLE wrote:
Maywood is a shithole over ran by drug dealers and gangbangers (GD's, Vice lords, Four Courner Hustlers,Latin Kings, Mafia, New Breeds, ect. oh And Imperial Gangsters who dont live there but come from Franklin Park A.K.A THE JUNGLE and shoots up the town !) On oneside of the tracks u have mexicans half are illegale wet backs majority high school drop outs with kids! and on the other Ghetto ass porch monkeys Who cant speak proper english and prefer Ebonicks and blame everything on the whiteMan and in between is your white trailer trash! You can purchase a 4 bedroom brick home with a basement for $120,000! Maywood police officers starting salary is about $35,000 and increases after 18 months to $40,000! No college experience needed G.E.D.s are welcomed! 3 out of 5 officers are currpt and think they are above the law! Please save your money and DO NOT MOVE TO GAYWOOD!
how many forums are you going to cut and paste on??
maywood

Chesterton, IN

#20 Nov 12, 2006
MAYWOOD SHITHOLE wrote:
<quoted text> Smart money says this person once attended maywoods finer high school PROVISO ! U make black people look stupid shut the the FU-K up !
More than just Maywood attend PROVISO.
MAYWOOD SHITHOLE

Melrose Park, IL

#21 Nov 12, 2006
maywood wrote:
<quoted text>
More than just Maywood attend PROVISO.
whats your point? that doesnt change the fact that Maywood and everything in it is worth shit!! the communitty, the police and including its schools East and West!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 21
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darien Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 32 min Corrupt Democrats 1,929
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 36 min KiMare 49,859
Joliet Road 5 hr cars 1
Cry baby Lenny 8 hr Blackjack and JW 46
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 10 hr kankakee en 155
Lauren Hughes named as abusive teacher in lawsuit (Feb '14) 13 hr BB Jim 18
Current Technologies Red Light Cameras Thu the reporter 14
•••
•••
•••

Darien Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Darien People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••