Abandoned baby
No good Mother

Bolingbrook, IL

#1 Apr 29, 2012
Darien police questioning woman about baby abandoned at Walgreens

December 08, 2011|By Joseph Ruzich | Special to the Tribune

Darien police are interviewing a woman who they say left a baby in a shopping cart inside a Walgreen’s drug store this morning.

Officers were dispatched to the store in the 7500 block of South Cass Avenue at 8:15 a.m. after the woman spoke to a clerk and left without the child, according to police.

Deputy Chief Cooper John Cooper said the woman later called 911 on her cell phone and told police that someone took her baby from a restaurant in another town.

Cooper said police decided to check the restaurant right across the street from the Walgreens and found the woman there.

It was still unclear if the woman was the baby’s mother, Cooper said.

Has this horrible person been charged with the abandonment?

Why did this story fade away so easily? Fade away in these days of abandonment and missing person stories being big sellers for the news people?

So just what is going on with this case and who is this horrible person?
Val

Chicago, IL

#2 Apr 30, 2012
I was recently thinking about that happening. I wondered why I heard nothing more.

I hope the baby is alright. The thought of a mother abandoning such a small child is horrible.

I heard that she tried to conceal the baby in a shopping cart with store merchandise.

Prayers for the child and obviously disturbed woman.

Hopefully the child is safe and in better hands.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darien Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to the Hillside Shopping Center? (Mar '08) 3 hr Scrubber59 627
Thug 6 hr Go Cubs 6
Review: Asset Recovery Associates ARA Inc (May '16) 10 hr Tracey Stone7125 371
Review: M C Property Management (Aug '08) 18 hr BMM 37
Hillside Academy more like jail than school (May '07) 20 hr Former inmate 209
News Drug addict gets 20 years for robberies (Jul '07) Apr 23 RECENTLY RELEASED 4
Meet the Bolingbrook Mayor - Roger Lahey Apr 21 Keep drinking boys 2

Darien Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Darien Mortgages