First Prev
of 5
Next Last
LakewoodGuy

Joliet, IL

#81 Jun 20, 2011
The clubhouse is on Richfield Trail, which you can access on airport road on either end of the subdivision. It's closer to the West side of the subdivision though.
Martha

United States

#82 Feb 2, 2012
Does anyone know the number to the club house?
lwfalls

Romeoville, IL

#83 Feb 4, 2012
Martha wrote:
Does anyone know the number to the club house?
800-588-2300 local

800-867-5309 corp office

Since: Feb 12

Addison, IL

#84 Feb 5, 2012
Laura wrote:
Good Morning all!
I am looking for opinions on the Lakewood fall community in Romeoville. I am looking at houses in this area and and asking for any feedback on the area. The houses that I am looking at are in the area of William/Scott Lane area. Any feedback, whether potitive or negative, would be greatly apperciated. This is my first home. I do not have children, and am aware of the horrible traffic on weber....
Thanks again!
I am seeing house in lakewood falls(55 east and airport road NE corner near walmart on whitemore Ct,romeoville).please guide me lakewood falls comunity,crime on this neighborhood.Any body can guide me school district and good preschool and elemantery school.Thanks lot in advice for your suggestion and guidence.
thanks,
AP
Bloomingdale,Chicago

Addison, IL

#85 Feb 5, 2012
I am seeing house in lakewood falls(55 east and airport road NE corner near walmart on whitemore Ct,romeoville).please guide me lakewood falls comunity,crime on this neighborhood.Any body can guide me school district and good preschool and elemantery school.Thanks lot in advice for your suggestion and guidence.
thanks,
AP
Bloomingdale,Chicago

Addison, IL

#86 Feb 5, 2012
I am looking for opinions on the Lakewood fall community in Romeoville. I am looking at houses in this area and and asking for any feedback on the area.
I am looking house in lakewood falls(55 east and airport road NE corner near walmart on whitemore Ct,romeoville).please guide me lakewood falls comunity,crime on this neighborhood.Any body can guide me school district and good preschool and elemantery school.Thanks lot in advice for your suggestion and guidence.
thanks,
AP
Bloomingdale,Chicago
LakewoodGuy

Batavia, IL

#87 Mar 20, 2012
We live in Phase 7 (Just West of the Walmart). In terms of crime, the only problem I have seen in our neighborhood in the 4 years we've lived here was some graffiti on a few houses. Seemed to be targeted though, as it was primarily located on one block and eventually a little neighborhood action and some police drive-bys seemed to put it to an end. All in all, the neighborhood is pretty quiet. They just did an expansion/renovation of the park last year. My only complaint is that I wish we had neighbors that were a little more social - but people keeping to themselves has its advantages as well. :)
Ex Lakewood and relieved

Phoenix, AZ

#88 Oct 30, 2012
GetThis wrote:
<quoted text>

I can tell you that as a long time resident (40yrs)this is a nice community. Does it have the same issues that every other community deals with at times? Yes it does.Are they worse? No
I assume you don't mean you've been in Lakewood Falls 40 years as it is about 20 at the oldest. Turned pretty ghetto with lots of gang and drug activity around 2008-2009. Will Co sheriffs weren't a help at the time, either. You couldn't pay me to go back.
worried

Orland Park, IL

#89 Dec 3, 2012
I recently put a contract on a house in Lakewood falls off of weber rd. I didnt think romeoville and Plainfield were that bad of areas and didn't do much research on the area until now. I will be living by myself and am a young white girl from the suburbs just trying to live on my own but now am tereibly worried. Can I be safe here?
kuppykake1

Europe

#90 Dec 3, 2012
see the data regarding Romeoville crime rate below; speaks volumes.
http://bolingbrook.patch.com/articles/bolingb...
Chicago, IL

#91 Dec 3, 2012
kuppykake1 wrote:
First off it speaks volumes that the violent crime is actually low compared to surrounding areas. Second, its completely out of context. Third it sounds like this person is buying in unincorporated Lakewood Falls which isn't even in Romeoville. And yes the crime rate is higher in the parts that aren't in Romeoville.
Chicago, IL

#92 Dec 3, 2012
worried wrote:
I recently put a contract on a house in Lakewood falls off of weber rd. I didnt think romeoville and Plainfield were that bad of areas and didn't do much research on the area until now. I will be living by myself and am a young white girl from the suburbs just trying to live on my own but now am tereibly worried. Can I be safe here?
There are actually three different Lakewood Falls in the area. Each are very different. It sounds like the Lakewood Falls you are discussing is in unincorporated Will County with a plainfield zipcode. That area is not in Romeoville. It only has Will County Sheriff's patrols and private security.
Happy in LWF

Romeoville, IL

#93 Dec 7, 2012
kuppykake1 wrote:
Completely out of context. Our population may be lower, but the really big crimes like murder and rape are happening in the areas around here, not in Romeoville, and you can not judge the crime rate for an entire city and just decide it all happened in one subdivision because frankly that is not the case. The crime that drove our crime rate up was theft, and although yes it is a crime, it is not a violent crime like rape or murder. We had zero murders and 2 rapes in the year of 2011. The only other communities around here that beat that are Plainfield and Lemont. Other more affluent communities actually had more of these crimes happen.
So, I repeat, don't base a whole subdivision by crime statistics for an entire city. I live in Lakewood Falls Phase 7 and am quite happy and have been for the 10 1/2 years I have lived here.
worried

Chicago, IL

#94 Dec 8, 2012
Happy in LWF wrote:
<quoted text>
Completely out of context. Our population may be lower, but the really big crimes like murder and rape are happening in the areas around here, not in Romeoville, and you can not judge the crime rate for an entire city and just decide it all happened in one subdivision because frankly that is not the case. The crime that drove our crime rate up was theft, and although yes it is a crime, it is not a violent crime like rape or murder. We had zero murders and 2 rapes in the year of 2011. The only other communities around here that beat that are Plainfield and Lemont. Other more affluent communities actually had more of these crimes happen.
So, I repeat, don't base a whole subdivision by crime statistics for an entire city. I live in Lakewood Falls Phase 7 and am quite happy and have been for the 10 1/2 years I have lived here.
How do you know what phase you live in? Where is phase 7?
LakewoodGuy

Aurora, IL

#95 Dec 10, 2012
You should know which phase you live in based on the info you get from the homeowner's association when you move in. Phase 7 is the Lakewood falls that is immediately south of Airport Road, just west of Weber Road. North of Aiport, there are a couple other Lakewood Falls developments, and I believe there's another Phase further South, maybe off of Renwick.
Should move fast

Romeoville, IL

#96 Aug 31, 2013
Ex-Viller wrote:
I lived in the “W” section of Lakewood Falls (Whitmore, Wheatfield, and Wedgewood) and was glad to move out a few years ago. There were a lot of families that allowed their kids to run wild and unsupervised (nothing like an 11 year old screaming in the middle of the street at 3:00AM for no reason).
Police were on my street at least 2 times a week for domestic issues and loitering problems. I never felt “unsafe”, but just didn’t like the idea of my kids growing up with so many kids that caused trouble. The last straw was the new neighbor across the street having a move-in party that erupted into a full scale brawl on the front lawn. The duplex section off Airport is a Section 8 nightmare. That is a scary hood and I wouldn’t walk around there.
There were lots of people who don’t take care of their houses and yards, which brings down a neighborhood quickly. The good thing for you is that the Mayor lives in Phase 7, so I’m guessing there is more of a police presence there.
Wish we could move, mother can't too sick. but it was correct, gangs, drugs, etc are in this neighborhood. too bad the police don't do anything. You call the police they turn it to you, then the kids talk back, egg your house, break your mailboxes if you call the police on them. the house 4 houses over Are on heroin and the police Dont do anything.
jenna

Romeoville, IL

#97 Sep 1, 2013
Should move fast wrote:
<quoted text>
Wish we could move, mother can't too sick. but it was correct, gangs, drugs, etc are in this neighborhood. too bad the police don't do anything. You call the police they turn it to you, then the kids talk back, egg your house, break your mailboxes if you call the police on them. the house 4 houses over Are on heroin and the police Dont do anything.
Sorry to hear that, the cops don't do their job around here its too tough for them. They just like to pull people over for misc traffic items.
Romeoville Rich

Romeoville, IL

#98 Sep 28, 2013
I agree with you Melons! Everything is relative. I just bought a house here late in 2012....I love it. All the people saying that this is the ghetto haven't been to the ghetto

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darien Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lauren Hughes named as abusive teacher in lawsuit (Feb '14) 8 min Vvsd mom 15
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMare 49,749
Court Continues Case of Angelica Rangel (Sep '11) 3 hr Concerned 2 2
new streets coming to Justice 7 hr happy homowner 1
Roberts Park Fire Chief Quits Amidst Probe of D... (Sep '11) 7 hr justice 25
Police Blotter: Warrants and Retail Theft Arrests (Dec '12) 18 hr maruska 6
Cry baby Lenny Sat Your bud Chuck 24
•••
•••
Darien Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Darien Jobs