Kid killed near jewel

Kid killed near jewel

Posted in the Darien Forum

Unenlightened

Milton, WI

#1 May 21, 2013
Everyone post about petty stuff, this is a real tragedy for our community.

http://m.topix.com/city/romeoville-il/2013/05...
tiffany book

Bolingbrook, IL

#2 May 21, 2013
Unenlightened wrote:
Everyone post about petty stuff, this is a real tragedy for our community.

http://m.topix.com/city/romeoville-il/2013/05...
What if it was self defense
taxpayer

Romeoville, IL

#3 May 21, 2013
tiffany book wrote:
<quoted text>
What if it was self defense
it was self defense
taxpayer

Romeoville, IL

#4 May 21, 2013
brought to you by the mayor who looks a blind eye to all of romoevilles problems
yay yay

Romeoville, IL

#5 May 22, 2013
what exactly does the mayor have to do with a career criminal? there always seems to be a dope that wants to blame everything on a politician when they should instead blame this kids parents.
tiffany book

Bolingbrook, IL

#6 May 22, 2013
yay yay wrote:
what exactly does the mayor have to do with a career criminal? there always seems to be a dope that wants to blame everything on a politician when they should instead blame this kids parents.
Career criminal? Where so you see or hear this? Or are you just using your mouth because you have one?

“All in all”

Since: Apr 09

I'd rather be fishing!

#7 May 22, 2013
tiffany book wrote:
<quoted text>
Career criminal? Where so you see or hear this? Or are you just using your mouth because you have one?
Easy, enter his name on the online lookup page of the circuit clerks website. Two felonys he plead guilty too, plus several misdemeanors. Not quite Hardcore, but he graduated to the big time now.
tiffany book

Bolingbrook, IL

#9 May 23, 2013
Jeffd902 wrote:
<quoted text>Easy, enter his name on the online lookup page of the circuit clerks website. Two felonys he plead guilty too, plus several misdemeanors. Not quite Hardcore, but he graduated to the big time now.
Career criminal means he does this for a living, he has to profit financially from his crimes.
what

Bolingbrook, IL

#10 May 23, 2013
tiffany book wrote:
<quoted text>Career criminal means he does this for a living, he has to profit financially from his crimes.
Your way off hun, it's an offender that commits the same crime repeatedly. Habitual. I like how everyone thinks they know what they are talking about. Idiots.
where

Bolingbrook, IL

#11 May 23, 2013
I like how everyone thinks they know when to use "your" or "you're"

Hun.
rick buscemi

Champaign, IL

#13 May 25, 2013
where wrote:
I like how everyone thinks they know when to use "your" or "you're"
Hun.
Is that the big thing you get in this topic... someone uses grammer incorrectly ? Maybe someone being murdered or that another person felt the need to go that far in a fight ? Look at your ( I believe I used "your" correctly ) priorities!

“No, that's not a picture of me”

Since: Dec 07

Plainfield, IL

#14 May 25, 2013
rick buscemi wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the big thing you get in this topic... someone uses grammer incorrectly ? Maybe someone being murdered or that another person felt the need to go that far in a fight ? Look at your ( I believe I used "your" correctly ) priorities!
You did, but your spelling was off. It's "grammar."
Cappa

Bolingbrook, IL

#15 May 30, 2013
You mean, thug killed by another thug.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darien Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keith Roberts (Jul '15) 11 hr Vvsd coach 27
News Suburban Chicago Diner Scarred by Scalding Lasa... Apr 16 Whaddyaxpect 8
Bags vs Toters Apr 15 West Garfield Man 2
I am a Vampire seeking a partner in return of e... (May '11) Apr 15 Yuki2263 64
News Bacci Pizzeria owner accused of hiring gang to ... (Sep '08) Jul '17 Chef boyardee 124
News Downers Grove man charged after Darien Wal-Mart... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Go Blue Forever 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Kathleen A. Weaver as Mayor? (Sep '14) Nov '15 Trolls without bo... 4

Darien Jobs

Personal Finance

Darien Mortgages