spring baseball!!!!!! no more ponybas...

spring baseball!!!!!! no more ponybaseball please!!!!!!

Posted in the Darien Forum

mjd

Romeoville, IL

#1 Jan 3, 2013
everyone do your self a favor after last years joke of a baseball season one of many!.stop playing baseball in romeoville.pony is a joke the board members are clueless!tired of umps not showing beacause of degenerate coaches and board members who act like fools.concession stand open part time when your charged for it to be open when game are going on.or rules constantly changing.your kids dont learn real baseball.then when they get to middle school lol good luck making the team.or being made to sit down the sidelines no where near your kids at a public ball field that your taxes and playing fee pays for.go play travel or lockport or bolingbrook.bybl fields 14-18 teams in 11-12 age and more in 9-10 also 8-9 theres a reason why the numbers are huge.and local pony struggles to have 6-9 teams in there 2 divisions.bbrook plays real rules so your kids learn the right way.its cheaper and they give many options to save money.its not far and its real baseball 2 umps for the games.fields well kept and the league does not!! tolerate the garbage the joke of a board does out here.thats beacause out here there all buddies they dont know how to make a educated decision.blind leading the deaf.board members who are coaches and dont know the rules of the game in there own division its sad!! and no worries you will see all kinds of kids in bbrook youth baseball league from romeoville all day.more people should open there eyes and go elsewhere.hopefully pony goes away.and it becomes romeoville youth baseball through the rec center.
Hello

Portage, MI

#2 Jan 3, 2013
We are all much dummer for having read that.

In the future if you feel a case of Tourettes coming on, please don't gravitate towards the computer keyboard and seek medical attention first.

Much appreciated.
Tee

Melrose Park, IL

#3 Jan 5, 2013
I have not experienced this myself, but have heard much negative talk about our Pony league...my son is ready to move up this spring from rec center ball and is really making me put some though into where we should register him.
dont be turned away

Woodridge, IL

#4 Jan 7, 2013
Don't be put off by this disgruntled parent. Pony is a great program that finally put it's foot down with overzealous parents so that the kids could play baseball instead of watching parents fight and swear at the umps from the bleachers.
Who cares

Bolingbrook, IL

#5 Jan 7, 2013
Yep that is why we went to travel. The pony baseball program here in the ville sucks.
Concerned

Bolingbrook, IL

#6 Jan 10, 2013
Hello wrote:
We are all much dummer for having read that.
In the future if you feel a case of Tourettes coming on, please don't gravitate towards the computer keyboard and seek medical attention first.
Much appreciated.
AWESOME response! Thank you for the much needed laugh!!
uh what

Melrose Park, IL

#7 Jan 12, 2013
Last year I had one son in pony and one that played travel in plainfield. So I had the.opportunity to see plainfield pony ball at the ball park while my travel son was playing his game. It was SO much better than Romeoville's pony ball. My boy this year.doesn't want to play baseball and wants to wrestle instead,but I have.a 5 yr old that will play next year and I'll sign him up in plainfield
brutal

Romeoville, IL

#8 Jan 12, 2013
dont be turned away wrote:
Don't be put off by this disgruntled parent. Pony is a great program that finally put it's foot down with overzealous parents so that the kids could play baseball instead of watching parents fight and swear at the umps from the bleachers.
disgruntalled my ass if u were a part of pony u know dam well what happened make fun of type o"s because u people have shit to say go to romeoville pony and get a taste for urself there so brutal its not even funny.enjoy the filth u fool
brutal

Romeoville, IL

#9 Jan 12, 2013
dont be turned away wrote:
lol gat program lol u must be a board member whats great umps not showing board members who are never around.all anyone has to do ask your friends how the last couple seasons have gone.lolololololol open your eyes loosers
brutal

Romeoville, IL

#10 Jan 12, 2013
Tee wrote:
I have not experienced this myself, but have heard much negative talk about our Pony league...my son is ready to move up this spring from rec center ball and is really making me put some though into where we should register him.
playing up in pony your better off going back to the rec program..you will all see and findout the hardway..remember what u were told..fools lolol.good luck finding umps or coaches to coach theres always a shortage because of the bs..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darien Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Asset Recovery Associates ARA Inc 2 hr Delta Harris 95
caution jason lentz alert 3 hr Pele 8
VVSD Mitchem new deal 3 hr try again idiot 7
Masjid Al-Islam & Furqaan Academy (Dec '15) 19 hr Jesus 2
george smith innocent and fully vindicated man 20 hr Clems Regular 5
Gerry Gorman is ruining Orland Fire (Sep '14) 20 hr Orland Fire Fighter 15
News Stateville gets new lease on life as Pontiac pr... (May '08) 21 hr lockemup 54

Darien Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Darien Mortgages