Since: Jul 13

Garden City, MI

#1 Jul 16, 2013
I am trying to get an approval for an above ground pool, the village, HOA and the people that work in the club house make this issue such a big hairy deal. Has any one else had this issue.
HOA

Chicago, IL

#2 Jul 16, 2013
It is a big deal. When you build your towny white trash above ground hick pool, it affects all of our property values. Move to plainfield if you want to live like that.

Garden City, MI

#3 Jul 16, 2013
HOA wrote:
It is a big deal. When you build your towny white trash above ground hick pool, it affects all of our property values. Move to plainfield if you want to live like that.
yay thats real big of you, towny white trash!! Our property value is crap as of now. Didn't know a pool made someone live like a hick. Thanks for your useless comment anyway!!!!
dug

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Jul 16, 2013
lakeside AV wrote:
I am trying to get an approval for an above ground pool, the village, HOA and the people that work in the club house make this issue such a big hairy deal. Has any one else had this issue.
did you go to the village and get the ordinance for Pools...and then you need to see what your HOA says about it..permits, permits,permits..ts not worth it
Free Obama Phones

Plainfield, IL

#5 Jul 16, 2013
lakeside AV wrote:
What street/subdivision in WesGlen do you live on/in? Do you have lots of kids or do the neighborhood kids congregate to your house?

Melrose Park, IL

#6 Jul 16, 2013
Free Obama Phones wrote:
<quoted text>
What street/subdivision in WesGlen do you live on/in? Do you have lots of kids or do the neighborhood kids congregate to your house?
What does it matter how many kids I have? Woodlake and yes my kids friends come over.
Lakelands

Chicago, IL

#7 Jul 16, 2013
lakeside AV wrote:
<quoted text>
What does it matter how many kids I have? Woodlake and yes my kids friends come over.
Are you Mexican? Do you have loud music playing from your cars at all hours of the day? Do you mow grass or seal driveways for a living? Does your wife clean homes? Does your wife swallow?
HOA are tricky

Joliet, IL

#8 Jul 17, 2013
HOA's can be a lot of red tape. Is your HOA run through a management company? if so, try calling them to find out what the problem is. Sometimes it can be a simple item like moving the pool 2 feet to accommodate their rules. Maybe not the case at all but good luck. A pool in the yard with kids is great!
Pete and Barb

Cicero, IL

#9 Jul 17, 2013
move to Crest Hill they don't care what you do as long as you pay your taxes.
Free Obama Phones

Plainfield, IL

#10 Jul 19, 2013
lakeside AV wrote:
<quoted text>
It matters to your neighbors who don't want a mini club house situation right next door. Just love when people have 3, 4, or 5 kids then unleash them on the neighborhood unsupervised to roam and scream. Guess what shut the hell up. Many of these yards in WesGlen are postage stamps as well so great people can't take care of them or add tress and landscaping but I love looking at your cheap a$$ Wal-Mart pool. Maybe this worthless POS HOA board will allow 8 foot fences so I can wall off the D-bags.

Melrose Park, IL

#11 Jul 19, 2013
Free Obama Phones wrote:
<quoted text>
It matters to your neighbors who don't want a mini club house situation right next door. Just love when people have 3, 4, or 5 kids then unleash them on the neighborhood unsupervised to roam and scream. Guess what shut the hell up. Many of these yards in WesGlen are postage stamps as well so great people can't take care of them or add tress and landscaping but I love looking at your cheap a$$ Wal-Mart pool. Maybe this worthless POS HOA board will allow 8 foot fences so I can wall off the D

-bags.
trust me I wish they allowed 8 ft fences, so we wouldn't have to deal with piss ass nothing good to say neighbors like your self. And thank you but my pool is not from wal- Mart. Have a wonderful day!!!!!!!!!!
Free Obama Phones

Plainfield, IL

#12 Jul 20, 2013
lakeside AV wrote:
<quoted text>
trust me I wish they allowed 8 ft fences, so we wouldn't have to deal with piss ass nothing good to say neighbors like your self. And thank you but my pool is not from wal- Mart. Have a wonderful day!!!!!!!!!!
Just because you are my neighbor does not mean I need to be your buddy. Respect is a two way street and if you have a brood of demon offspring I should not have to deal with them. Just like a pitbull keep them in your yard and relatively quiet. Keep your wonderful day for yourself, pal!!!!!!!!!!
professor

Bolingbrook, IL

#14 Jul 20, 2013
Free Obama Phones wrote:
<quoted text>Just because you are my neighbor does not mean I need to be your buddy. Respect is a two way street and if you have a brood of demon offspring I should not have to deal with them. Just like a pitbull keep them in your yard and relatively quiet. Keep your wonderful day for yourself, pal!!!!!!!!!!
Your mother should have swallowed your miserable azz! Lol I hope your kids step on a rusty nail and have to get their legs amputated so you can sit there and stare at how miserable they are. But than again all your looking at is yourself as a child. Difference being is they stepped on a dirty nail you landed on uncle Ron's dirty DIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!

Melrose Park, IL

#15 Jul 20, 2013
Some people really need to get an actual life. You need to be on FREAKS.COM instead of a neighborhood forum.
Free Obama Phones

Plainfield, IL

#16 Jul 20, 2013
professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mother should have swallowed your miserable azz! Lol I hope your kids step on a rusty nail and have to get their legs amputated so you can sit there and stare at how miserable they are. But than again all your looking at is yourself as a child. Difference being is they stepped on a dirty nail you landed on uncle Ron's dirty DIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!
You sackless/worthless POS - go hump someone else's leg.
Tyrone jones

Chicago, IL

#17 Jul 21, 2013
lakeside AV wrote:
Some people really need to get an actual life. You need to be on FREAKS.COM instead of a neighborhood forum.
That is the site where I met your mother. Freak indeed, she likes it when I throat pluck her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darien Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Honeytree Improvement Association (Aug '10) 5 hr jmd 40
News Worker at spa near Willowbrook faces prostituti... 13 hr Only in your dreams 6
Why are there so many Arabs in Orland? (Jul '10) 14 hr Orland Parker 74
News Motorcyclist still in coma after November accident (Jan '10) Mon Frank Longdong 7
News Mokena couple fight to keep fence they say prot... (Aug '12) Jun 25 Robert Balcom 108
murder (Jan '10) Jun 23 Vince 16
Mitchum is tanking VVSD Jun 22 Drew Peterson 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Darien Mortgages