Source: Police Believe Missing Maywoo...

Source: Police Believe Missing Maywood Child Is Dead

There are 64 comments on the CBS Local story from Apr 17, 2013, titled Source: Police Believe Missing Maywood Child Is Dead. In it, CBS Local reports that:

A missing one-year-old boy from Maywood was killed by somebody who was upset that the child could not be potty-trained, a source told CBS 2. The source says the body of a child believed to be Bryeon Hunter was recovered from the Des Plaines River near Maywood on Wednesday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

Nan

Bellwood, IL

#42 Apr 18, 2013
Where is the baby? Why don't they just tell the police where they placed him?
It is rainy and this precious child needs to be found .
nuk

Chicago, IL

#43 Apr 18, 2013
First off, race means nothing. All races are fucked up white people in which they are looking for now for the bombing in Boston or the killer Denver, blacks who act like it's target practice as soon as weather gets warm all the unnecessary shooting and killing of innocent people every day. Hispanics whom loves to gang Bang beat there women and think every race is beneath them, o yeah they are shooters and drug dealers to. My point is an innocent child a baby at that is dead. Wake up people that why this country is in the shape its in now. There has never been equality or equal anything in the so called best country of America. God bless us all
nuk

Chicago, IL

#44 Apr 18, 2013
O yeah and each race their are more negative things and I mean plenty. I can name a long list. People get over the color of skin we all eat ,sleep and shit also bleed red. Grow up already
michaelbyronwebb

United States

#45 Apr 18, 2013
Real sad I said from the beginning the baby was murdered and probably by the mom, but now I thinking someone else did it probably baby daddy or a boyfriend and that's the same person that gave her the black eyes.
wendell

Macomb, IL

#46 Apr 18, 2013
This woman's story was so full of lies. I'm African/american and when she said she was kidnapped by Hispanics,I knew she was lying.This woman did this or knows who did and in the end,she will pay dearly.I can't believe how stupid this woman is. She even looks it.
Lisa

Naperville, IL

#47 Apr 18, 2013
I was told this was false and his body was never recovered and no one confessed. Who is lieing?
Questions

Chicago, IL

#48 Apr 19, 2013
WHY MUST WE POST RUN ON SENTENCES IN ALL CAPS?
DIESEL 34

Melrose Park, IL

#49 Apr 19, 2013
What a damn shame. She knew all along what happen to that helpless poor child.. God will deal with her and her lies, and to lie and say Hispanics kidnapped her child to play the race card.. Wow!!! Burn in hell you child killer...R.i.p. God's Angel.....
JustSayin

Joliet, IL

#50 Apr 19, 2013
ashley wrote:
In tears so lost for words he's with our heavenly father may he rest in paradise love u baby B
Amen Ashley. Well said
confused

Melrose Park, IL

#51 Apr 19, 2013
I havent heard anything about this child being found dead. Ive only heard that the police suspects he is dead. Havent heard anything about potty training issues either only story ive heard was she was beaten by 3 hispanics with bats and poles, they took her baby, and her and her boyfriend was being held for questioning. Its truly sad what this world is coming to.
How much

Montclair, NJ

#52 Apr 19, 2013
dope boss spose to front befor he collect some collateral? I beting the kid be eating good an better of then wit them losers.
Eva

Villa Park, IL

#53 Apr 19, 2013
meet wrote:
<quoted text>
idiot the daddy was the one who did it..!!! mother was protecting father...
That's not the boy father that's her bf and it's so fucked up people should be put through a mental test to see if they have the patients and love to have children because I am do sick if hearing about parents who are not taking care of their kids
loq

United States

#56 Apr 19, 2013
I HAVE NOT STOP THINKING ABOUT BABY B SINCE I SAW IT ON THE NEWS.ITS CRAZY WHAT PEOPLE DO BUT WE PUT IN GOD HANDS TO DEAL WITH THAT DEVIL MOTHER.I HOPE GOD DONT HAVE MERCY ON HER.IT REALLY BREAKS MY HEART ITS SAD,SHE DONT DESERVE FREEDOM NOR AIR.I WILL NEVER FORGET ABOUT HIM AND I DIDNT KNOW HIM.IM THAT AFFECTED BY IT.FATHER GOD I COME AS YOUR CHILD TO ASK PLEASE KEEP ME MY FAMILY,FRIENDS,ENIEMIES,ASSOCI ATES SAFE AND AWAY FROM ALL HARM IN THE NAME OF JESUS I THANK YOU AMEN
sassy

San Jose, CA

#57 Apr 19, 2013
What do race have to do with anything. First and foremost this is an innocent child that didn't deserve this!!!!!!!! To clarify your racist statement, we as African American people are not fucked up!!!! judge not and you wont be judged. I agree she is an unfit, uncaring, and incompetent parent who deserve to be under the jail if she had anything to do with this. But, don't blame a whole race because of someone else mistakes. don't get it twisted some of the most prominent, educated, and rich people in the world is AFRICAN AMERICAN!!!!!!!!
DeeJai

United States

#58 Apr 21, 2013
PEOPLE, WHY DO WE KEEP BRINGING UP RACE, RACE IS NOT THE ISSUE RIGHT NOW BABY B AND HIS WHEREABOUTS IS THE ISSUE THE MOM NEEDS TO TELL WERE HE IS AT EVEN IF HE IS NOT ALIVE SHE IS ALREADY CHARGED WITH MURDER UNFIT USELESS TRASH WHAT TYPE OF BS IS THIS THE FAMILY NO HE's DEAD...MAYWOOD PLEASE FIND THIS BABY...R.I.P. BABY B..
BrokenHeartedKim

Grayson, KY

#59 Apr 22, 2013
Jazz wrote:
Iola I understand what this person has done is very wrong and just downright despicable. Women do very stupid things for the men that they think they love. Did she blame it oh Hispanics? Yes. Is she the first person ever to blame another race for killing their child(ren)? No. Instead of trying to getting to get her beat up in jail, we need to really understand the why. The issue is not that she blamed it on innocent, it is that a child has been killed. An innocent's life has been taken. I'm not saying you can't be upset about what she said, but realize that violence only begets more violence and it will never end. Pray for her soul and all the people who's lives have been affected by the loss of this child.
Im praying alright, everyday that she and her lil man gets beat to death...... Just like Baby Bryeon xoxo r.i.p
Susanne

Bolingbrook, IL

#60 Apr 23, 2013
This poor little guy. I sounds like he suffered his entire short life. I know that he is now one of God's little angles.
dale

Los Angeles, CA

#61 Apr 25, 2013
Heart broken in Maywood- wrote:
I have been watching this story so closely. Checking the news every hour hoping that this baby boy would be found. It breaks my heart to hear he was killed because of a potty training issue?! Sad! I hope that his killers receive double the harsh punishment that Bryeon received. This story hits so close to home because I am a Maywood resident. We are praying for little Bryeon. The Loredo Family
uknow the let the devil win somuch hate that boyis the mother is going tojailn the boyfriend did it alldont be stupid if iwas that i wouldbeatis ass but that not going tobring backthat boy ok let that child live n peace god got m in his armsn my mother who past away is taking care of mlike he did men my brother n sister because somewhere a lil boy or girlgoing threw the same thing if onlythe grandmother got to m frist i think he be still a live it hurt somuch but i have tolet god do his work we r not god
dale

Los Angeles, CA

#62 Apr 25, 2013
that so sad that y i got to pray for them both think the granmother would have save m if she knew what was going on it in god hand bnow ilove u lilman n hope tosee u n my mother agin n god got m n his arms dont be stupid the devil is at work they found the body let it gon the latino ppl do kill black ppl okbut u can put something on them they didnt do the mother n the boy friend will get there from god ok wait lil man is n a better lpalce better hope u make it where he isheaven i see m someday maybe with my mother because i do beleve she taking care of m like she did me love u b miss u n will see u someday rest in peace it not about hate but about praying for those who did wrong
dale

Los Angeles, CA

#63 Apr 25, 2013
pray for the mother inthe bf i do think he kill m n got her to cover it all up the grandmother is in somuch pain we needto pray for the family satan is tricker he have u killing each other that is opening but godlove n forgive is what nedd come on the boy is in a better place with my mother when r we going to understand the boy is good where he at n heaven they will have to live with what they did but for give is what we all need to do rite now pray for the other family member i love that kid n didnt know m so playing god is not coo lrite not or u wnat to kill thems like they did thatlil boy it was something wrong with the kid they didnt get it he was artistic that why he couldnt potty like other kid butt he bf kill m he sick n the head what part we missing n in order to save in own skin told her to tell a lie time for the ppl of maywood time to clean up that placelove u lil b i see u oneday n love u n give u a hug buddy i wont for get u baby boi all way n my heart lord take care of m n i pray for them both not giving satan the foot hold over this but god love will last for ever better make itthere to heaven u know y lil b there all ready devil trying to bring u there with m notgoing for it god bless thems n that baby

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darien Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lenny the Weasel Wawczak (Dec '14) 2 hr SU seeks straight... 110
Help, my husband is impotent 4 hr John the Snoz 22
John the Snoz Plumes 4 hr John the Snoz 2
Would you want this guy representing your church? 5 hr John the Snoz 31
Review: Asset Recovery Associates ARA Inc (May '16) 16 hr John Hayford 207
Bolingbrook Food Pantry Thu John the Snoz 12
Hit and run on Rockhurst Rd. Thu John the Snoz 14

Darien Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance