Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Sorry Mongo. Too little, too late! You have had your chance a few times now to explain in public how you are more qualified to be mayor and you disrespected all of Romeoville by not showing up to public events.(Romeofest certainly did not count.) In my opinion you blew it with your "pneumonia" excuse by having a miraculous recovery the very next day. Maybe you shouldn't have been on the news.

http://romeoville.patch.com/articles/mcmichae...
moron

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Really? That right there tells you what Moron is all about. He is afraid that he wont get the media circcus if he atyends the debate on thursday...its all about him and he cares less about the residents..get a set of Balls and debate on thursday. Are you going to report tthe liqor sales you have on Saturday.
mad man

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

some people are inorant.
no mongo

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

I urge every noak supporter..myself included..to show up at the restaurant and ask the questions he refuses to answer in public
Great Scott

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Someone please Go to his one man forum and ask the candidate with multiple business and career failure issues what his vision for the Ville is? I doubt he has anything coherent to say.
The only thing he appears to have been good at (30 years ago) was running his most likely chemically enhanced/ mutated body at a high rate of speed into another persons body. If you have had the not so pleasurable experience of watching him attempt to string a sentence or two together you will see that his brain damage lawsuit against his former employer may have merit.
He is an egomaniac starving for attention. Anyone that listens to his drivel is just feeding him. Stay away for the Carpet Bagging washed up has been and go volunteer your time at a charity event someplace and make a difference in a kids life.
Mongo does not matter

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

You should have seen his campaign manager last. I thought she was going to place a sacrificed goat at his feet.
Nail Hit Squarely

Plainfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

The last two comments have me LMAO. Scott u said it as well as i have seen it. All voters please vote Noak. Put the other clown and his small posse (does 3-4 people a posse make) back into the hole they came from.
Stavros you backed the wrong horse in this one, I am sure this charade of your non partner has cost you a lot of business.
truly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Well are we sure he will attend not gonna have a previous engagement like last night. Hmmm funny how he was at the restaraunt after
Hello Mr Ignorant

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Great Scott wrote:
Someone please Go to his one man forum and ask the candidate with multiple business and career failure issues what his vision for the Ville is? I doubt he has anything coherent to say.
The only thing he appears to have been good at (30 years ago) was running his most likely chemically enhanced/ mutated body at a high rate of speed into another persons body. If you have had the not so pleasurable experience of watching him attempt to string a sentence or two together you will see that his brain damage lawsuit against his former employer may have merit.
He is an egomaniac starving for attention. Anyone that listens to his drivel is just feeding him. Stay away for the Carpet Bagging washed up has been and go volunteer your time at a charity event someplace and make a difference in a kids life.
".....running his most likely chemically enhanced/mutated body at a high rate of speed into another persons body."

WHAT? Excuse me Captain ignorant but you obviously have no clue as to what the job of a defensive tackle is, do you?(hint: pay attention to the word defensive)

I do believe that people have the right to support any candidate that they wish. But when trying to rally others to your side it is best not to include such profound ignorance in making statements attempting to sway others.

P.S. To be frank I am using the word ignorance in place of stupidity to be somewhat nice to you. Obviously you are not one of the sharper tools in the shed - but definately a tool.

“All in all”

Since: Apr 09

I'd rather be fishing!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Hello Mr Ignorant wrote:
<quoted text>
".....running his most likely chemically enhanced/mutated body at a high rate of speed into another persons body."
WHAT? Excuse me Captain ignorant but you obviously have no clue as to what the job of a defensive tackle is, do you?(hint: pay attention to the word defensive)
I thought a DEFENSIVE tackle's job was to attack the Quaterback and any running back that came through the line. That involves ramming the DT's body into another body as hard as it takes to bring them down. I believe you are the mistaken one here. I'm not say'n, I'm just say'n.
Great Scott

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Hey Mr Ignorant , Its a great skill for him to have utilized and he may have been ok at at certainly not the best ....his job was to keep the offense form advancing the ball forward.
BUT it has NO bearing on what goes on in Romeoville ..He is a washed up athlete, not a role model or a man of profound vision or experience. He is looking for attention and it was 28 years ago he was your boyhood idol. Being a goof ball on a team with some even more talented and goofy players does not equate to a manager of people and public resources.
Marco POLO

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Oh there you are. Hiding at your bar! What you got a whole 20 people to show up. And most of them work for you.

Come out Mango.
Please go Home

Plainfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

mongo has to many other money making schemes and appearances to be involved in Romeoville The guy is a bust out looking for attention he will crash hard one week from today.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Darien Discussions

Search the Darien Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Lenny Wawczak (Aug '12) 51 min Doug Householder 3
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr truth 48,928
Fast food workers vow civil disobedience 3 hr Forum 12
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 13 hr newpoly 1,864
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 18 hr Chicagobunny 527
Illinois sparks (Jul '12) Sat unbelievable 14
Homer Glen balks at paying for cops at LTHS Sat jagstick 18
•••
•••
•••
Darien Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Darien Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000