Mayor John Noak Hiding theTruth from ...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
how much for 1 rib

United States

#41 Mar 27, 2013
Where is it at & what time ?
Loserpatrol

Romeoville, IL

#42 Mar 28, 2013
Romeoville Resident

Romeoville, IL

#43 Mar 28, 2013
Speaking as a longtime resident and community activist I cannot fathom why “Mongo” believes he is qualified to be mayor of Romeoville. I have listened to his droning rhetoric that he just repeats from his campaign manager. He has no concept of how government works, how taxes are assessed or how to improve property values or even the most pressing issues facing this community. All of the incumbents are very well aware and are very hands on in every aspect of the village. These are not “yes men” as he claims. They are very respectful of each other even when they disagree on an issue. I completely agreed with Trustee Richards tonight when he said they have earned another four years. They work tirelessly day and night for the village even though they hold full time jobs and tend to family needs.

I have heard all of the candidates speak and each one is passionate in their cause with the exception of Mongo. His grandstanding is nauseating. He acts like he is the Godfather of Romeoville. Mayor Noak has the connections and knows how to get things accomplished for Romeoville without placing it on the backs of residents and small business. Mr. Love seems quite passionate as well, but needs a little more education in the village sector. I could certainly see him as a trustee a few years down the line after he joins committees to get a real working knowledge of local government. Chief, I am not thrilled in regards to him gaining another pension.( I know one is a”401K”), but it a taxpayer pension just the same. This means that he will drawing off of four pensions. He speaks to his endorsements, but funny that one of them is not Romeoville. Bottom line is that Mayor Noak, Trustee Clancy, Trustee Chavez and Trustee Richards have a proven record of accomplishment in Romeoville. They are moving us in the right direction as a community as I would like to see it continue.
Loserpatrol

Romeoville, IL

#44 Mar 29, 2013
Romeoville Resident wrote:
Speaking as a longtime resident and community activist I cannot fathom why “Mongo” believes he is qualified to be mayor of Romeoville. I have listened to his droning rhetoric that he just repeats from his campaign manager. He has no concept of how government works, how taxes are assessed or how to improve property values or even the most pressing issues facing this community. All of the incumbents are very well aware and are very hands on in every aspect of the village. These are not “yes men” as he claims. They are very respectful of each other even when they disagree on an issue. I completely agreed with Trustee Richards tonight when he said they have earned another four years. They work tirelessly day and night for the village even though they hold full time jobs and tend to family needs.
I have heard all of the candidates speak and each one is passionate in their cause with the exception of Mongo. His grandstanding is nauseating. He acts like he is the Godfather of Romeoville. Mayor Noak has the connections and knows how to get things accomplished for Romeoville without placing it on the backs of residents and small business. Mr. Love seems quite passionate as well, but needs a little more education in the village sector. I could certainly see him as a trustee a few years down the line after he joins committees to get a real working knowledge of local government. Chief, I am not thrilled in regards to him gaining another pension.( I know one is a”401K”), but it a taxpayer pension just the same. This means that he will drawing off of four pensions. He speaks to his endorsements, but funny that one of them is not Romeoville. Bottom line is that Mayor Noak, Trustee Clancy, Trustee Chavez and Trustee Richards have a proven record of accomplishment in Romeoville. They are moving us in the right direction as a community as I would like to see it continue.
Whatever you taking, I want some too.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/subu...
Romeoville Resident

Romeoville, IL

#45 Mar 29, 2013
What is it that you disagree with?
Loserpatrol wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever you taking, I want some too.
Loserpatrol

Romeoville, IL

#46 Mar 29, 2013
Romeoville Resident wrote:
What is it that you disagree with?
<quoted text>
All of it exept "Mr. Love seems quite passionate"
Have you seen John's advertisement in Bugle? This ad really convincing me that he thinks he is losing this election. I agree.

Loser Patrol

Plainfield, IL

#47 Mar 29, 2013
Hey jack ass are you not even clever enough to come up with your name Stop using someone else moniker. Noak is running a campaign like he should. Making himself available at Numerous Public forms and meeting people asking them about issues. Noak talks about the village and the accomplishments and GOALS he and fellow trustees would like to accomplish. Unlikethe Carpet bagging MCDumbass who is constantly a a NO SHOW. Now toddle along over to his bar for a free picture and some soggy fries.
VOTE NOAK KEEP ROMEOVILLE MOVING UP
Loserpatrol

Romeoville, IL

#48 Mar 29, 2013
Loser Patrol wrote:
Hey jack ass are you not even clever enough to come up with your name Stop using someone else moniker. Noak is running a campaign like he should. Making himself available at Numerous Public forms and meeting people asking them about issues. Noak talks about the village and the accomplishments and GOALS he and fellow trustees would like to accomplish. Unlikethe Carpet bagging MCDumbass who is constantly a a NO SHOW. Now toddle along over to his bar for a free picture and some soggy fries.
VOTE NOAK KEEP ROMEOVILLE MOVING UP
why John needs to ask residents about issues?? Shouldn't he know them already. Problem is, John never dose what residents ask him to do, he only cares about himself. As to the french fries, I completely disagree. They are one of the best in the area. But if you don't care for them, try "Mongo Chips" they are the best chips you ever had.

hmmmm

Romeoville, IL

#49 Mar 29, 2013
Mongo is a coward and nnot a leader
Bugle correction

Romeoville, IL

#50 Mar 29, 2013
Loserpatrol wrote:
<quoted text>
why John needs to ask residents about issues?? Shouldn't he know them already. Problem is, John never dose what residents ask him to do, he only cares about himself. As to the french fries, I completely disagree. They are one of the best in the area. But if you don't care for them, try "Mongo Chips" they are the best chips you ever had.
Wow it seems Mongo doesn't even answer the questions for the newspapers himself either. Check out page three of the Bugle where they point it out. Can't debate... Can't answer the newspapers for himself... very interesting.
Loser Patrol

Bolingbrook, IL

#51 Mar 29, 2013
Still using my name meanwhile back to the issue. Perhaps while John is asking residents whats going on he is LEARNING what they want to see for THEIR COMMUNITY. Meanwhile when the Moronic Carpet Bagger is DOSEing... John is working for our town. The fries still are soggy as is your encephalitic brain mass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darien Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bolingbrook - worst suburb in Chicagoland (Jan '15) Fri Squirty Squirt 1,424
Mosque and Muslim school being built on Budler ... Fri Just Saw 19
News Mayors give south suburbs a strong voice on tol... Fri with 2
News Shoe Thief Arrested from Hospital for Car Burgl... Jul 30 Joe 1
Take Back Romeoville from Mad King John Jul 29 Enough of stupid 31
News Naperville woman's sister 'infuriated' by video... Jul 29 obntg 5
Noak - Friends with money Jul 28 Laurie 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Darien Mortgages