Wanted for First-Degree PDA: Wednesda...

Wanted for First-Degree PDA: Wednesday Evening Group from Brookfield.

Posted in the Darien Forum

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#1 Feb 20, 2012
It has been confirmed that two fugitives wanted for First-Degree Public Display of Affection (PDA) are known to hang out with a group calling itself "Wednesday Evening/Wednesday Night Group" from a place known as Community Support Services. Both fugitives are wanted for multiple counts and a possible spree of First Degree PDA which began Wednesday, October 5th, 2011, when both suspects allegedly hugged multiple waitresses at the Lone Star Steakhouse & Saloon restaurant in Countryside/Hodgkins. The waitresses have been since sentenced to 85 years each in prison for first-degree PDA and police are still looking for both fugitives. Witnesses who have encountered this highly elusive group have reported them travelling in one blue van and two white Ford vans, one with "Birdie 01" written on it's back doors, and another one with Illinois License Plate # X19 5558. Both fugitives are to be regarded as non-listening and extremely affectionate.
He who knows better

Cicero, IL

#2 Apr 20, 2012
All of the above has been officially nullified and made void, and all charges have been dropped.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darien Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debbie Habian walks away from huge debt Fri Caveat Venditor 1
A mothers worst nightmare Fri Will County 10
Woodridge SD 68 Finances Fri LarryKeys 1
Review: Asset Recovery Associates ARA Inc Fri Abe Martin 69
Honeytree Improvement Association (Aug '10) Jul 27 Concernedabout 43
neighbor keeps blocking my mailbox (Apr '11) Jul 25 ridiculous 56
Codornices Village (Nov '10) Jul 24 Question 5

Darien Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance