DuPage teacher charged with battery o...

DuPage teacher charged with battery of student

There are 2 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Feb 28, 2008, titled DuPage teacher charged with battery of student. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

A Catholic school teacher in DuPage County has been charged with battery after he was accused of "inappropriate touching" of a student in a classroom this month, authorities said Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

student of montini

Streamwood, IL

#1 Feb 29, 2008
i cant imagine this to be true..RJ, as he was called in montini was such a nice man. the news make him to seem like such a terrible person but hes not. unlike most teachers at montini who let kids get away with anything, RJ knew how to disipline someone the correct way, whether it was with detentions or talking to the person about their immature act. This student probably deserved a smack. Plus im still having a hard time believing this because if this happened feb. 19th the whole school would have known by the end of the day on feb. 19th...so it seems unrealistic to me
parent of Montini

AOL

#2 Mar 6, 2008
I think montini owes the parents an explanation of what happened. All we got was a email saying that Mr. johnson was arrested for battery.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darien Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
willow springs mayor (Mar '14) 7 hr Hoo 22
Review: Asset Recovery Associates ARA Inc (May '16) 9 hr Brett Backer 270
What happened to the Hillside Shopping Center? (Mar '08) Mon Scrubber59 618
News Alleged Prostitute Accused Of Solicting On Web (Sep '06) Mon quickie 11
What has Wazowicz done for Justice (Feb '13) Mon Kane Car 63
News Motorcyclist still in coma after November accident (Jan '10) Mon Rubini Karalis 10
News West suburban fire board pumped up chiefs' pens... (Sep '13) Jan 15 Boo 7

Darien Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Darien Mortgages