Mind ya business

Valdosta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

You know there are a lot of dead beat dads in this town!! I can name one right off the bat!! Larry Latham Jr!! He has three girls two boys and don't take care of none of them!! He's such a piece if sh*t. He promises his kids stuff and then don't follow thru with it!!! Go figure!!
just peachy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Mind ya business wrote:
You know there are a lot of dead beat dads in this town!! I can name one right off the bat!! Larry Latham Jr!! He has three girls two boys and don't take care of none of them!! He's such a piece if sh*t. He promises his kids stuff and then don't follow thru with it!!! Go figure!!
Lol.,, I know Larry! If I remember correctly his youngest brother is the same way!
Mind ya Business

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Lmao idk I only know about the piece of shi*t...I can't even express myself on this issue ughh makes me wanna slap the sh*t outta him!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Darien Discussions

Search the Darien Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 7 min rename 49,629
Men Wearing Thongs (Sep '08) Wed Drew 239
What happened to Kim Devore Jul 22 Rumor 3
Review: The Georgia Crab Co Jul 21 faisha 1
Handicap Parking Patrol in Glynn County (Aug '07) Jul 21 Nonliberal 20
Review: InstaLoan Jul 19 chris leonard 1
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 16 what 2,045
•••
•••
•••
•••

Darien Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Darien People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••