Check your writing!
Peachy

Savannah, GA

#1 Jun 11, 2009
To all of you bloggers out there:
Not to offend anyone, but if you want to be taken seriously it would help if you would use correct grammar and spelling. No one is going to listen to what you say if you show no intelligence. I would highly recommend using a spell and grammar check before posting your blogs on the internet.
Georgia Peach

Darien, GA

#2 Jul 17, 2009
Now aren't you just a perfect Miss Peachy.You start off with "Not to offend anyone,but" then you end with some of us "show no intelligence".Well,wouldn 't this be a wonderful world if noone ever made any mistakes.
mojoe64

Madison, WI

#3 Jul 21, 2009
I agree with Peachy. This is not to say that no one makes mistakes but you are not taken as seriously if you sound like a 6 year old.
THE TRUTH WILL BE KNOWN

Townsend, GA

#4 Jul 21, 2009
Thank you for your comments.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darien Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cornerstone christian correspondence school dip... (Apr '10) 7 hr jeremy jenkins 154
cheap, quality tattoo place? Sun AintGotNo 1
I want a honest single soldier Aug 24 Harsh Dose of Rea... 2
News The heartwarming reason a 91-year-old veteran i... Aug 18 Debra Davis 1
Can a police officer get fired for sleeping wit... (Jul '11) Aug 12 Reality Check 33
Looking for Herbs Aug 12 doesitmatter 2
information Aug 8 sweetbaby 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Darien Mortgages