Mother, aunt of Brunswick baby killing suspect arrested

Mar 26, 2013 Full story: SavannahNow 32

The mother and aunt of accused child killer De'Marquise Kareem Elkins, 17, were arrested Tuesday morning on felony charges of making false statements to police, Glynn County Police Chief Matt Doering said.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Susan

Hollywood, FL

#2 Mar 26, 2013
These two lieing pieces of ghetto trash would defend a racist thug baby killer!!!! They are despicable, they are just as guilty of this murder as he is by their culpability.
savannah looking in

Pooler, GA

#3 Mar 26, 2013
LAWD at da lips on dem critters.........
Justin

United States

#4 Mar 26, 2013
@ Susan your just as racist as they are for call them ghetto your no better
Susan

Hollywood, FL

#5 Mar 26, 2013
Justin,...have you seen them? I have...they are...ghetto trash....
Justin

United States

#6 Mar 26, 2013
I have but it's not my places to call them ghetto I wouldn't want them to call me white trash which I'm far from it would you
Susan

Hollywood, FL

#7 Mar 26, 2013
I could care less what they call me....it is a free country...at the moment, and I can call them whatever I wish...if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck...it's usually a duck....
walkundertheinfl uence

Virginia Beach, VA

#8 Mar 26, 2013
Justin wrote:
I have but it's not my places to call them ghetto I wouldn't want them to call me white trash which I'm far from it would you
Then don't look like Joe Dirt in your mug shot..........
Susan

Hollywood, FL

#9 Mar 26, 2013
I see that the police has also recovered the weapon.....

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#10 Mar 26, 2013
Susan wrote:
I see that the police has also recovered the weapon.....
http://www.news4jax.com/news/Teen-murder-susp...
Bwk away voice

Los Angeles, CA

#11 Mar 27, 2013
It is very sad that a child's life is lost. The forensic test will show who fired the shot. The last I recalled BRUNSWICK never had Ghettos, so please allow, yourself to be aware of the local area. Furthermore it is our civic duty to have all the evidence before we start name calling, it is more important to find the truth for the sake of the life lost.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#12 Mar 27, 2013
I know the area...I am from the other side of the causeway...but yes, Brunswick certainly does have Ghettos....and the gun residue was on the forearm of the shooter, and the 15 yr old took the police to where they tossed the gun and it was recovered...
Butt Ugly

Delray Beach, FL

#13 Mar 27, 2013
I just read a story about the mom and aunt but cannot figure out why they used pictures of monkees with the news story.
Brandon Ferrazzi

Buffalo, NY

#14 Mar 28, 2013
http://abcnews.go.com/US/family-suspect-toddl...

PURE SUB-human waste. PURE ghetto TRASH. NOTHING but. ALL of them.
Brandon Ferrazzi

Buffalo, NY

#15 Mar 28, 2013
Butt Ugly wrote:
I just read a story about the mom and aunt but cannot figure out why they used pictures of monkees with the news story.
Amazing is'nt it!?! The mommy looks like a butt-fugly guy! What kind of man would even consider inseminating that??????????
Brandon Ferrazzi

Buffalo, NY

#16 Mar 28, 2013
Brandon Ferrazzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing is'nt it!?! The mommy looks like a butt-fugly guy! What kind of man would even consider inseminating that??????????
Makes it look bad for ALL guys. Sad. Very sad. I mean, if it's been THAT long there ARE sheep...it IS jawja.
Unknown

Jacksonville, FL

#17 Mar 29, 2013
I think it is sad that people are actually getting upset because you have called the baby killers ghetto trash, maybe they would prefer the term baby killer instead of ghetto trash. How about we remove the ghetto part and just call them trash ? Either way I hope they fry in hell and in the electric chair for this despicable act of violence.
justme

Hampton, VA

#18 Mar 29, 2013
Karimah and Katrina are raising animals. They should be proud of their lack of parenting skills. What total losers. put them all in jail.
Fuqem

Midlothian, IL

#19 Mar 29, 2013
Animals raising animals. The young murderers never had a chance in life because of the miscreants who got pregnant and had them. The whole family are just pieces of meat with eyeballs.
Brandon Ferrazzi

Buffalo, NY

#20 Mar 29, 2013
Unknown wrote:
I think it is sad that people are actually getting upset because you have called the baby killers ghetto trash, maybe they would prefer the term baby killer instead of ghetto trash. How about we remove the ghetto part and just call them trash ? Either way I hope they fry in hell and in the electric chair for this despicable act of violence.
Huh? Ghetto trash is ghetto trash. Where's the problem?

“New Age 21st Century Fox”

Since: Mar 13

Philadelphia Mississippi

#21 Mar 29, 2013
They all do that sht! Its their black "NO SNITCH" mentality!
This here ...throwing their ugly asses in prison, is according to them, RACIST!
I HOPE THE WHOLE BLOODLINE GO TO HE LL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darien Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rupert Blackman has AIDs Dec 17 me2youlol 3
Looking for info on Felisha Ponsell Dec 17 me2youlol 4
Georgia hospital losing $2 million a year in mi... Dec 17 northernboy62 1
Zaxyby's Dec 9 Curious 1
cornerstone christian correspondence school dip... (Apr '10) Dec 7 Charleston 122
STC Names Semi-Finalists in Student Competition Dec 3 Bob Jenkins 1
Miles Crews Dec 2 just wondering 1
Darien Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Darien People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Darien News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Darien

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:00 pm PST

NBC Sports 2:00PM
Panthers-Falcons tie would deliver division title to Carolina, in unusual way
ESPN 3:24 PM
Falcons WRs to CB Lewis: Back up trash talk
Bleacher Report 3:58 PM
Is This End of the Line for Brees in NOLA?
Bleacher Report 6:22 PM
Can NFC South Winner Steal Playoff Win?
NFL 8:59 PM
Falcons' turnaround sends them to brink of playoffs