Caylee Anthony to the top

Posted in the Darien Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
abc

Wichita, KS

#1 Dec 31, 2008
I hope the truth will finally come out as to what happened to that precious little angel.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#2 Dec 31, 2008
abc wrote:
I hope the truth will finally come out as to what happened to that precious little angel.
I hope they bust the whole family. Somebody in that family knew something.
abc

Wichita, KS

#3 Dec 31, 2008
I don't think so. But that's just my opinion.

I think Casey killed her daughter and buried in the parents back yard.

A month goes by and for some reason she needs to move the body, so she puts the body in the trunk of her car and moves her to the wooded area near the parent's house. This is what causes the smell in her car and causes her mother to become concerned to call the police about the stolen checks, because Casey will not answer questions about Caylee.

Casey then concocts the story about Zenita, the nanny, having Caylee and both of them missing for a month.

Location hidden

#4 Dec 31, 2008
Well everyone was doing a duck and cover for a while there. I don't mean that the grandparents were in on the killing but I think they knew something after the fact.
abc

Wichita, KS

#5 Dec 31, 2008
Hell, we all knew something after the fact. Nobody believed that a mother whose child was missing for a month and hadn't reported it, could not be involved somehow. Same as her family...but they are not obligated to go on TV and say they think their daughter is guilty.

Location hidden

#6 Dec 31, 2008
Nobody said that they needed to go on tv and say it. BUT they should have gone to the police! I could never cover for my child that way. I would want them to get the help they obviously need.
abc

Wichita, KS

#7 Dec 31, 2008
You apparently don't know the timeline of events. Casey's mother is the one that initially did call the police. She used the stolen checks as leverage so that the police could initially take her in and also inquire about missing Caylee.
Cynbenet

Miami, FL

#8 Dec 31, 2008
Amazing the one who HATED "Christopher to the top" pushes a white girl who lived miles away from Brunswick...TO THE TOP!
Bumping

Lansing, MI

#9 Jan 1, 2009
...this to the top.

Location hidden

#10 Jan 1, 2009
abc wrote:
You apparently don't know the timeline of events. Casey's mother is the one that initially did call the police. She used the stolen checks as leverage so that the police could initially take her in and also inquire about missing Caylee.
I DO KNOW HER MOTHER IS THE ONE WHO CALLED THE POLICE!!!!! What I am saying is that they shielded her after making the phone call. All I am saying is that they should have been the ones to get her the help she needs which is locked up forever.
Cynbenet

Hollywood, FL

#11 Jan 1, 2009
Bumping wrote:
...this to the top.
Yea DANA/ABC, you hate Christopher to the top, it doesn't shock me that you want this little girl to the top.
Bumping

Lansing, MI

#12 Jan 1, 2009
...this to the top again.

I hope Casey rots for what she has done.
Cynbenet

Hollywood, FL

#13 Jan 1, 2009
Bumping wrote:
I hope Casey rots for what she has done.
Yea, she's another one of your fellow WHITE woman, like Peggy Edenfield, who you can be proud of! She should rot, Peggy should rot and YOU should ROT!!
Bumping

Lansing, MI

#14 Jan 1, 2009
Cynbenet,

What the hell is your problem? No one can post anything on this forum without your smart ass coming in and making stupid remarks.

This is not a "race" thing and anyone with any sense knows it. It shouldn't matter if a child is black, white, green or purple you idiot! Too many children, of ALL races, lose their innocence and often their very lives, at the hands of monsters.

You said "She should rot" meaning Casey - I agree totally.

You said "Peggy should rot" meaning Peggy Edenfield - again, I agree totally.

Then you said "and YOU should ROT!"- meaning me. You don't even know me! You know nothing about me, you are simply talking out of your ass as usual because surely, you head knows better!

Do not even try to insinuate that I am someone you know. I am not one of the ones you usually attack. I am a Brunswick native, a local writer, a mother of 4, step mother of 2, and a grandmother of 3. I don't post on this forum much because of the ignorance from people like you.
I used to live across the road from the mobile home park where Christopher was killed, and 1 of my step daughters lives in Orlando where Caylee was killed.

Get a life. Better yet, do everyone here a HUGE favor - stay on your own Floridiot hometown forums and stay the hell out of the Brunswick forums.
Bumping

Lansing, MI

#15 Jan 1, 2009
...to the top
Cynbenet

Hollywood, FL

#16 Jan 1, 2009
Dana thinks she is SOOO smart! You should put your brain on a diet, you apparently have too much FAT in your brain and it makes you pose as different people. Your postings on this thread clearly show your hatred for blacks. "Caylee to the top" of CHRISTOPHER'S FORUM! After you've yelled and pissed over us saying "Christopher to the top".

“A Million Little Fibers”

Deltona

#17 Jan 2, 2009
Cynbenet wrote:
Dana thinks she is SOOO smart! You should put your brain on a diet, you apparently have too much FAT in your brain and it makes you pose as different people. Your postings on this thread clearly show your hatred for blacks. "Caylee to the top" of CHRISTOPHER'S FORUM! After you've yelled and pissed over us saying "Christopher to the top".
Last time I checked this was a Brunswick forum. But that's just me...

If you want Christopher at the top where he belongs please dig up the thread and bump it. Pretty simple.
Bumping

Lansing, MI

#18 Jan 2, 2009
blank

Jefferson, GA

#19 Jan 3, 2009
Back to the top
Bumping

Lansing, MI

#20 Jan 3, 2009
...this to the top again

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darien Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brunswick for a family (Feb '16) Sun lil1818 3
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Jan 18 Anonymous 29
cornerstone christian correspondence school dip... (Apr '10) Jan 17 Ann Earnhardt Frye 249
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Jan 9 Mara Rahl 29
married women going to the clubs looking for pa... (Aug '09) Jan 4 Ron 62
Children, Child Molesters Jan 3 Worried Citizen 1
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Jan 2 Middletown 1,210

Darien Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Darien Mortgages