Lawyer says 17-year-old not guilty in baby killing

Mar 25, 2013 Full story: SavannahNow 37

The lawyer for a suspect in the shooting death of a baby who was killed in his stroller says his client is "absolutely" not guilty.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Local

Washington, DC

#1 Mar 25, 2013
"My client is absolutely, 1,000 percent not guilty," public defender Kevin Gough, who represents 17-year-old De'Marquise Elkins, told The Associated Press.

Wonder if ol DeMarquise has caught that train to "Moneyville" like he posted on his thug a$$ Facebook page?
Also have you non-local folks heard how his sister and Auntie threatened to beat the poor baby's mother if she didn't say it wasn't DeMarquise?

Holla
mike

Akron, OH

#2 Mar 25, 2013
what kind of a stupid ghetto name is De marquise anyways? shoot the whole family.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#3 Mar 25, 2013
He is guilty, his lawer is a stupid azz public defender trying to make a name for himself...Demarquis will go to jail...be some big guys beotch for a night or two...be very popular in the shower room for a few days, then he will get shanked by some inmate that hates baby killers...GOOD!!!
Tracy

United States

#4 Mar 25, 2013
No! This is just another case of a crazy white woman who kills her child and blames it on a black kid! Trust me the truth will come out!!!
mike

Akron, OH

#5 Mar 25, 2013
Tracy wrote:
No! This is just another case of a crazy white woman who kills her child and blames it on a black kid! Trust me the truth will come out!!!
oh shutup. now run along, tonight is the potluck dinner at the trailer park. you know how they love your tuna casserole.
Tracy

Coppell, TX

#6 Mar 25, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>
oh shutup. now run along, tonight is the potluck dinner at the trailer park. you know how they love your tuna casserole.
Ikr! My casserole is sooooo darn gooddd yum yum. Make sure you bring your potluck wait, I forgot you won't make it because you have a computer date with looking at your under age boys.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#9 Mar 25, 2013
demarquis means "this gayngster sucks c0ck" in kenya
mike

Akron, OH

#10 Mar 26, 2013
Tracy wrote:
<quoted text> Ikr! My casserole is sooooo darn gooddd yum yum. Make sure you bring your potluck wait, I forgot you won't make it because you have a computer date with looking at your under age boys.
oh dear - you sound angry - so sorry to hear your home perm job left your hair such a white trash mess.
walkundertheinfl uence

Virginia Beach, VA

#11 Mar 26, 2013
Tracy wrote:
http://www.news4jax.com/news/Teen-murder-susp...

You were saying what, racist?
Justice II

Brunswick, GA

#13 Mar 26, 2013
Kevin Gough, you don't have a clue. 1000%-- now that's a laugh.
savannah looking in

Pooler, GA

#14 Mar 26, 2013
When will whites stand together and NOT accept this bs any longer,you didn't ee this shit in 60s.
savannah looking in

Pooler, GA

#15 Mar 26, 2013
Let me guess WE OWE YOU ............
savannah looking in

Pooler, GA

#16 Mar 26, 2013
Howz can my boot lip baby beez 2 places at one timez,, h e waz eating goment cheese when dis happin.
savannah looking in

Pooler, GA

#17 Mar 26, 2013
Remember fat albert ,,,, lol looks like they was in the cartoon.
Daughter of the Firmament

Minneapolis, MN

#18 Mar 26, 2013
I am not sticking up for the ghetto trash, but that mom is full of sh(t.
who knew

Wentzville, MO

#19 Mar 26, 2013
Karimah Elkins posted $1,104 bond,,,,,i didnt know they accepted welfare for bond? who knew
Susan

Hollywood, FL

#20 Mar 26, 2013
who knew wrote:
Karimah Elkins posted $1,104 bond,,,,,i didnt know they accepted welfare for bond? who knew
Maybe she used her gubmit, EBT welfare card.
Susan

Hollywood, FL

#21 Mar 26, 2013
Daughter of the Firmament wrote:
I am not sticking up for the ghetto trash, but that mom is full of sh(t.
Why is she full of shit? Because she is not falling all over the floor acting like a lunatic? She appears to have a flat affect, could be a result of shock, or perhaps since she has lost another son to tragedy before...maybe a fatalistic type personality....
mike

Akron, OH

#22 Mar 26, 2013
haven't seen any pictures - but odds are that the mother and auntie are fat - they usually are. and mouthy - but then aren't are black women?
Susan

Hollywood, FL

#23 Mar 26, 2013
No actually they are not fat...but they look totally ghetto...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darien Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cornerstone christian correspondence school dip... (Apr '10) Sat lilmama 117
darien Nov 9 please 1
Motion picture studio comes to Brunswick Nov 6 movieguy 1
Bubba Garcias above the law? (Apr '11) Nov 5 Danny Noonan 4
Missing dog Nov 2 Josh Roberson 2
Say goodbye to Senior Week (Feb '08) Nov 2 Josh Roberson 6
Red Carpet Lounge Nov 2 Josh Roberson 3
Darien Dating
Find my Match

Darien People Search