McIntosh deputies suspended after chase, suspect identified

May 12, 2009 Full story: WTOC-TV Savannah 7

Three of the four deputies involved in a motorcycle chase on I-95 Saturday have been discplined.

Full Story
Allen Brown

Brunswick, GA

#1 May 13, 2009
Good Job Steve, As a Officer of the Law you should be able to use better judgement than to even try to chase a motorcycle in that kind of stiuation, 1)I95 2)Construction aria 3)TRY TO BOX IN ON A BRIDGE IN WHILE STILL IN A CONSTRUCTION ARIA. I think thaat they got off easy, it coiuld have been worst they could have killed one of there co-workers than WHAT? Keep up the good work Steve.
Donna Patton

Brunswick, GA

#2 May 13, 2009
Yes, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK STEVE! McIntosh Sheriff's Office has a fine group of officers who are DOING THEIR JOB and are trying to keep our community safe from idiots who run from the police! The only person to fault in this situation is the motorcyclist himself! Had he not endangered the lives of innocent civillians on the road and the lives of our fine officers this situation would not have occurred! The officers were doing their duty and these things come with the territory. I commend each of them and say be careful and keep up the good work!:)
backatcha

Mountain View, CA

#3 May 16, 2009
keep up the good work? fine group of officers? please....where have you been? you must live in a fantasy world. three of those "good officers" are a bunch of rejects.
SGT mac

United States

#4 May 19, 2009
listen this guy is innocent!!! i'm a NCO in this soldiers company the 632nd and he was already on extra duty and restriction for an previouse motorcycle inncedent. so i dont know how they saw him do this. plus he owns and R1 not the bike discribed in the report
SOMEBODY

Darien, GA

#5 Jun 13, 2009
Atlease he didn't get shot and almost die...
fed up

Savannah, GA

#6 Jul 8, 2009
don't let jessup fool u ask about his dui kit that was thrown out at the er
fed up

Savannah, GA

#7 Jul 8, 2009
don't let jessup fool you, ask him about his dui when the dui kit was thrown away at the hospital, he flipped an 18 yr kid on hwy 17.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darien Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 14 min Chopper Read 55,626
Video Spotlight - A Whites-Only Bathroom on the... (Nov '07) 16 hr WC St Marys 893
roxys or anything similar? Sep 16 Anonymous 1
Blue Bar/Boondocks (Jan '12) Sep 16 JMO 18
Men Wearing Thongs (Sep '08) Sep 16 javan 243
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Sep 15 The WB 2,055
Golden Corral (Aug '12) Sep 8 crs23 11
•••
•••
•••

Darien Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Darien People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Darien News, Events & Info