Americus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Not hard to comprehend wrote:
Tint lower than the 32% is considered illegal. As in it lets less than 32% of the available light in. Over 32%, as in 33% and higher is legal. It's not rocket science. And you don't have to be cited every time. It's called discretion. Maybe you were being given a break. That officer should've taken you to jail for the window tint though, since window tint is a jailable offense.
You sound like you know the tint law very well, so now why don't you read the actual post before you respond and make yourself look like an idiot. The tint on the windows were LEGAL according to the tint reader that is why a ticket could not be written. The officer had to give him a warning because he pulled him over and had to have something to put in the books to cover himself. Are all of you who respond from McIntosh??? I'm really starting to wonder about the education system. If its that bad that needs to be investigated.
US Marshal wannabe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

US Mashall x3 wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like you know the tint law very well, so now why don't you read the actual post before you respond and make yourself look like an idiot. The tint on the windows were LEGAL according to the tint reader that is why a ticket could not be written. The officer had to give him a warning because he pulled him over and had to have something to put in the books to cover himself. Are all of you who respond from McIntosh??? I'm really starting to wonder about the education system. If its that bad that needs to be investigated.
You should track down that officer and ask him about it. I bet he can't be very hard to find in McIntosh.
US Marshal wannabe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

US Mashall x3 wrote:
<quoted text>
And I read the post. He said it was UNDER the legal limit. Which would make it TOO DARK. You're the one that makes yourself sound like an idiot. And I saw that you were correcting someone else's spelling. You should check yours before you correct someone else "Manuel".
US Marshal wannabe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Rosco wrote:
Well let's just say that I am a nappy cuban... Pretty close since you seen me a few times and I guess I can pass for one but any how, your so ignorant that you don't know how to spell cuban first of all ,uhh dumb diddy dumb dumb Gump Gorrest Gump is just what will call you, you remember Bubba ok good' and I guess that's how you became a cop,thats pre kindergarden care knowledge, whats 2+2? don't think too hard now you might past out more or less like when your on duty....you just posted your comment as if I wrote it don't you know already how to use this site or do you need a handbook like one of your officer's did at the precinct, he needed to look at your training citation manuel to actually keep charging me with more and more charges just because he didn't have nothing to and then he lost my license while booking was looking for it and said he told her he don't know what he did with it and replied well he is not getting it back WOWSERS you guys really are something else... Don't even know how to follow a simple protocol you need some more training it seems like and you do have one of the best around so why is it that you can't get get it together I mean 7x in 7mths. OR more and not one time was it actually legal ONE TIME AND YOU GUYS STILL DIDN'T GET IT RIGHT instead you put bogus charges on me boy'boy i'll tell ya what a wonderful WONDEEEERFUL job you guys are doing.. Keep up the great WORK you might receive a Purple Heart :-)) rolling around looking for local's to fine $400 fines in the community that work so hard for as bad as this economy is and people working so hard ... Are you guys scared of going after drug dealers and burglars? No but lets just mess with the locals we don't like, sounds like ya'll need a career change cause you let this job get a hold of you with a power trip you can't handle..PETHETIC...
And for that other guy commenting to me about gettin out and going back to South Florida whats up with you? I guess you don't like me either, huh' talikng bout"YOU NEED TO GET BACK TO SOUTH FLORIDA BOY" so you condone this as well ? Hmmmmmm funny ya'll are pretty damn funny, perhaps a circus might be pretty clever to start a new career to choose from the sounds and looks of how things are run around here protecting and serving does not fit your description OFFICER... Such a shame you put to define such high rank respectful job... What goes around comes around just like the REST....
What do you mean by telling someone maybe they'll receive a Purple Heart? Are you beating around the bush threatening someone? Wishing something bad on someone? I'd tread lightly with those types of statements. Karma sure has a way of coming back around.
US Mashall x3

Americus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

US Marshal wannabe wrote:
<quoted text>
And I read the post. He said it was UNDER the legal limit. Which would make it TOO DARK. You're the one that makes yourself sound like an idiot. And I saw that you were correcting someone else's spelling. You should check yours before you correct someone else "Manuel".
It's obvious you don't understand what was written in the post. The bottom line is the tint was LEGAL according to the tint reader. It's also obvious the way he speaks is different and by him saying UNDER he is meaning LEGAL. I mean come on really?? I guess because I was raised in the city around all kinds of ethnic groups I don't have a problem reading and understanding what is being said. It's very clear to me but I see how people could be confused especially, if they have been limited in their encounters with the REAL WORLD and the people who live in it.

I'm not the expert on window tint, I have more important things to do with my time. You got me on the spelling "manual" good one don't worry I can admit when I'm wrong but I assure you it won't happen again!
US Marshal wannabe

Darien, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

US Mashall x3 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's obvious you don't understand what was written in the post. The bottom line is the tint was LEGAL according to the tint reader. It's also obvious the way he speaks is different and by him saying UNDER he is meaning LEGAL. I mean come on really?? I guess because I was raised in the city around all kinds of ethnic groups I don't have a problem reading and understanding what is being said. It's very clear to me but I see how people could be confused especially, if they have been limited in their encounters with the REAL WORLD and the people who live in it.
I'm not the expert on window tint, I have more important things to do with my time. You got me on the spelling "manual" good one don't worry I can admit when I'm wrong but I assure you it won't happen again!
Since you're a "high and mighty" US Marshall, why don't you go down to that department and actually check out their operation, instead of casting judgment on past times and the post of a habitual offender. I'm sure they would welcome you with open arms. I know what "Ole Rosco" meant in his post, but I also know the facts of the poster.
US Mashall x3

Americus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

who="US Marshal wannabe"]<quoted text>]
What do you mean by telling someone maybe they'll receive a Purple Heart? Are you beating around the bush threatening someone? Wishing something bad on someone? I'd tread lightly with those types of statements. Karma sure has a way of coming back around.
Ok it's official you have no idea how to read an article. You should stop reading and replying to this particular post. It's very clear as I read it that he is being a smart ass with his Purple Heart humor!!! He is clearly making fun of the McIntosh county police dept. and what a joke they are. Have you seen their track record??? This guy must really be getting under your skin personally for you to take that as a threat... Read the previous post he has made and maybe you will understand. You can't get a Purple Heart when you don't fight real crime in fact Purple Hearts are reserved for people of Honor and Courage!! So hell I even know that takes the whole county of McIntosh off the list completely!!
Rosco your not going to get anyone to help in McIntosh county and you know why.... Because the people responding to this post are probably the same people who made sure all the outsiders "Disappeared" don't worry that sorry as county is about due for another Federal Investigation. Like I said before they have to take the garbage out every few years!!! Unfortunately, you can't take the racism out of the Good Ol Boys around here. They are stuck on stupid and are not educated enough to evolve and have no desire to. Have a great day WANNABE!!!
US Mashall x3

Americus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

<quoted text>
You should track down that officer and ask him about it. I bet he can't be very hard to find in McIntosh.
For what reason?? To be lied to straight to my face.. I don't think so. As I stated previously, I stay far away from McIntosh county police.
US Marshal wannabe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

US Mashall x3 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok it's official you have no idea how to read an article. You should stop reading and replying to this particular post. It's very clear as I read it that he is being a smart ass with his Purple Heart humor!!! He is clearly making fun of the McIntosh county police dept. and what a joke they are. Have you seen their track record??? This guy must really be getting under your skin personally for you to take that as a threat... Read the previous post he has made and maybe you will understand. You can't get a Purple Heart when you don't fight real crime in fact Purple Hearts are reserved for people of Honor and Courage!! So hell I even know that takes the whole county of McIntosh off the list completely!!
Rosco your not going to get anyone to help in McIntosh county and you know why.... Because the people responding to this post are probably the same people who made sure all the outsiders "Disappeared" don't worry that sorry as county is about due for another Federal Investigation. Like I said before they have to take the garbage out every few years!!! Unfortunately, you can't take the racism out of the Good Ol Boys around here. They are stuck on stupid and are not educated enough to evolve and have no desire to. Have a great day WANNABE!!!
No worries. I will have a great day. And that moniker is a play on yours. I have no desire nor have I ever to be a Marshal. I really believe your the wannabe.
US Marshal wannabe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

US Mashall x3 wrote:
<quoted text>
For what reason?? To be lied to straight to my face.. I don't think so. As I stated previously, I stay far away from McIntosh county police.
I bet there is video. How can video lie? You would just rather bash someone than do a little work and see what the truth is or if the bashing is warranted.
Rosco

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

<quoted text>
if you had any sense you would know what I meant which is that you must think your doing such an honorable job to the justice department by doing absolutely nothing at all but looking around for civilians that cause no harm to the public but to accuse and charge them with "NONSENSE" cause that's all it is "NONSENSE" and to your comment to Marshall x3 about your departments behavior and police misconduct that has occured for GOD knows for how long and why keep bringing up old facts you say, well you called me a habitual, right? well if you had any sense you would know what a habitual stands for and yes I made mistakes just like you have as well as your department BUT you judge me based upon my past and well me I'm judging the PRESENT behavior of the circumstance which seems to be STILL operating in the old fashion of your dept. as it did when Sheriff Charles "CHUCK" Jones was still active on duty for Mcintosh as well as his former lieutenant Chad Strickland and lieutenant Dennis Merriman that were indicted for felony charges that a grand jury found guily on and the Mcintosh Sheriff Captain Ronald C.King when he was arrested, seems to be that the old crew is back OFFICER... I have done nothing wrong to be treated the way the PD has treated me for the short time I been here but I guess not being a native is a crime in Mcintosh and the cops are just like the MAFIA here and thats why people are so scared to open there mouth and speak out for whats right, your pal the nappy cubin LMFAOFFFFFFFFFF I ain't scared BOY... You stick me with bogus charges I'm fighting back taking it to trial oh' yeh you do know your old buddy judge Dale Jenkins has been relieved from the bench,right? I wonder why... I'm going for a jury trial by the way even though C. Jean Bolin I hear is a FANTASTIC judge I'm exposing everything I been through to the public here in Mcintosh/Darien.... This remark is to the GrammarPolice...
Rosco

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

<quoted text>
I bet there is video. How can video lie? You would just rather bash someone than do a little work and see what the truth is or if the bashing is warranted.
oh' ofcourse, video, my attorney is gathering them all before they disappear, seems like Houdini lives around here making things disappear... The jury WILL see I have done NOTHING WRONG....
Dirty Darien

Americus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Not hard to comprehend wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you were placed in probation for whatever citation you were found guilty if. Drug screening is part of probation. Don't like it, shouldn't have accepted the probation. Pay your fine and get off the probation.
In McIntosh County if you do not have the money to pay your fine at the time of your court date, you are automatically placed on probation. You are also charged an additional $44 a month for probation and $60 for court cost.(It may be increased by now) You also have to check in with a probation officer weekly. It's complete bullshit. Just another way for McIntosh County to stick their dirty hands in your pocket. That's why people clear the court room and just plead guilty because either way their screwed. If they just plead guilty they can make arrangements to pay the fine and avoid all the dirty cops and lawyers who are there in the court room waiting to take their money!!! Btw they are quick to let you know there is an ATM down the street, so you can get cash to pay the lawyers!!! Face it The system is crooked no matter which angle you try to turn it!!

And one more piece of information for you: The state of GA also has a super speeder law which targets people traveling through. Most of the time the cops say they "clock" them going 85-86 MPH give them a ticket and send them on their way. They do not tell them they will also get another bill 3 months sometimes even a year later after they pay the ticket, they will also get a letter stating they owe the state of GA $200 or their license will be suspended. If you do some research you will notice McIntosh county cops are the worst most unpleasant cops to deal with (the actual words were way worse so I'm putting it gently)Two people from 2 different states even saying the officer who pulled them over almost caused an accident just to pull them over!! I guess that's why they call it the dirty dirty south!!! It was more than likely the same officer because the stories are way to similar.. I guess in McIntosh the law does not apply to the officers and if your on 95 watch out because they just might cause a wreck just to give you a speeding ticket.. So basically your life is worth the cost of your ticket plus $200... Dirty bastards!!!
US Marshall x3

Americus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

<quoted text>
Since you're a "high and mighty" US Marshall, why don't you go down to that department and actually check out their operation, instead of casting judgment on past times and the post of a habitual offender. I'm sure they would welcome you with open arms. I know what "Ole Rosco" meant in his post, but I also know the facts of the poster.
Now I'm "high and mighty".. did I hit a nerve officer??? That's usually how people respond when they know they are wrong but have lied to themselves for so long they actually start to believe its the truth.... I feel sorry for you!! I'm assuming you are a cop if you know the "so called facts" of the poster, as you say you do. Only the police department would have access to that information. I know how they operate from personal experience and I'm not casting judgement on the past, I'm talking about here and now!!! So as you call him "Ole Rosco" he must have been convict or guilty all 7 times, no wait I think it's 8 now from his last post to be a habitual offender correct?? If that were the case he would not be out on the streets still being harassed by you and your other good Ol boys now would he.

And your comment about welcoming me with open arms had me laughing so hard I almost wet myself. The only way they would welcome anyone with open arms is to plant something on them or in their vehicle so you could then turn around and make it easier to put the handcuffs on. Your a joke but if you have to lie to yourself everyday to get up and go to work so be it. Karma is a bitch it always comes back 10 fold!!!

Since I already know your a cop now because you made it so obvious, were you one of the 5 officers "disciplined" yet another joke!!! from causing the accidents on 95 were innocent people were injured and taken to the hospital just so your incompatant police department could chase down a motorcycle who was speeding??? Which you did not catch by the way, apparently that was not a day to protect and serve the innocent.

Any real police officer would know you will NEVER catch a motorcycle unless, they pull over for you without putting other innocent people in harms way! Great job... Guess you were taking a nap during that part of your training. Go figure!!!
US Marshall x3

Americus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

US Mashall x3 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can respond to this post now that you slipped up & I now know your a cop.. So where can I find you officer?? No names have been released so I would not know which officer I'm actually looking for. Yet again, you speak out of ignorance because even if you did give me your name or badge# which I know you wouldn't anyway. You would not be able to disclose information to me about the person you call "good Ol Rosco" Wow, obviously you don't have to pass a common sense test to work at your police department! You should have been a comedian instead of a cop because you seem to like to tell jokes!!
US Marshal wannabe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

US Marshall x3 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can respond to this post now that you slipped up & I now know your a cop.. So where can I find you officer?? No names have been released so I would not know which officer I'm actually looking for. Yet again, you speak out of ignorance because even if you did give me your name or badge# which I know you wouldn't anyway. You would not be able to disclose information to me about the person you call "good Ol Rosco" Wow, obviously you don't have to pass a common sense test to work at your police department! You should have been a comedian instead of a cop because you seem to like to tell jokes!!
And why couldn't it be disclosed? Public record. Especially once it's been disposed of and adjudicated. You've hit no nerve, I assure you. I could really care less what you think. I know I do a good, fair job. If you're caught, you're caught. If you not, your not. I have no time to "trump up" charges. There is always another day to catch someone and there are always plenty of people doing wrong. I sleep well at night knowing that. I'm not from McIntosh, and don't agree with everything. But the officers that work the streets this day in age are honest, hardworking, and fair. But you'll believe what you will and it really doesn't matter.
US Marshal wannabe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Rosco wrote:
<quoted text>if you had any sense you would know what I meant which is that you must think your doing such an honorable job to the justice department by doing absolutely nothing at all but looking around for civilians that cause no harm to the public but to accuse and charge them with "NONSENSE" cause that's all it is "NONSENSE" and to your comment to Marshall x3 about your departments behavior and police misconduct that has occured for GOD knows for how long and why keep bringing up old facts you say, well you called me a habitual, right? well if you had any sense you would know what a habitual stands for and yes I made mistakes just like you have as well as your department BUT you judge me based upon my past and well me I'm judging the PRESENT behavior of the circumstance which seems to be STILL operating in the old fashion of your dept. as it did when Sheriff Charles "CHUCK" Jones was still active on duty for Mcintosh as well as his former lieutenant Chad Strickland and lieutenant Dennis Merriman that were indicted for felony charges that a grand jury found guily on and the Mcintosh Sheriff Captain Ronald C.King when he was arrested, seems to be that the old crew is back OFFICER... I have done nothing wrong to be treated the way the PD has treated me for the short time I been here but I guess not being a native is a crime in Mcintosh and the cops are just like the MAFIA here and thats why people are so scared to open there mouth and speak out for whats right, your pal the nappy cubin LMFAOFFFFFFFFFF I ain't scared BOY... You stick me with bogus charges I'm fighting back taking it to trial oh' yeh you do know your old buddy judge Dale Jenkins has been relieved from the bench,right? I wonder why... I'm going for a jury trial by the way even though C. Jean Bolin I hear is a FANTASTIC judge I'm exposing everything I been through to the public here in Mcintosh/Darien.... This remark is to the GrammarPolice...
Don't work for or do anything for the justice department. As far as the laws that are enforced, if you don't like them, contact your legislator, they are the ones who make the laws. I know for a fact that on 2 occasions you were treated respectfully, fairly, and with courtesy. One time you were given a break the second time you were not. The stop (either of them) was not bogus. They were valid. The second time, you were even told how to rectify the problem before a specific date, a date a couple of months away, and you didn't even do that. I can't or won't speak of any other times because I don't know, I wasn't there. But I can say this with certainty, you have already proven yourself to be a liar.
Supersleuth

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

US Marshall x3 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I'm "high and mighty".. did I hit a nerve officer??? That's usually how people respond when they know they are wrong but have lied to themselves for so long they actually start to believe its the truth.... I feel sorry for you!! I'm assuming you are a cop if you know the "so called facts" of the poster, as you say you do. Only the police department would have access to that information. I know how they operate from personal experience and I'm not casting judgement on the past, I'm talking about here and now!!! So as you call him "Ole Rosco" he must have been convict or guilty all 7 times, no wait I think it's 8 now from his last post to be a habitual offender correct?? If that were the case he would not be out on the streets still being harassed by you and your other good Ol boys now would he.
And your comment about welcoming me with open arms had me laughing so hard I almost wet myself. The only way they would welcome anyone with open arms is to plant something on them or in their vehicle so you could then turn around and make it easier to put the handcuffs on. Your a joke but if you have to lie to yourself everyday to get up and go to work so be it. Karma is a bitch it always comes back 10 fold!!!
Since I already know your a cop now because you made it so obvious, were you one of the 5 officers "disciplined" yet another joke!!! from causing the accidents on 95 were innocent people were injured and taken to the hospital just so your incompatant police department could chase down a motorcycle who was speeding??? Which you did not catch by the way, apparently that was not a day to protect and serve the innocent.
Any real police officer would know you will NEVER catch a motorcycle unless, they pull over for you without putting other innocent people in harms way! Great job... Guess you were taking a nap during that part of your training. Go figure!!!
All the US Marshalls I know can spell "incompetent" and know the difference between "your" and "you're".........

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

As a former resident of Crackintosh county, I will offer my perspective on this matter:

The system is set up to nab both locals and travelers. There are two seperate systems at play.

The first is for locals. The poor get hit with anything the cop can dream up. Whether it would stick or not is of no consequence. In this system conviction is not required; only appearance before the court does. Guilty or not, you will be placed on probation. Here, you will be sent to the county run probation office. You can be sent to probation from once a week to once a month. If you fail to make a probation meeting due to work, they are kind enough to forgive you in exchange for another six months probation {with fees}.
Even the innocent are sent to probation. How is this, you ask? Because the state approved a monetary collection system called "pretrial probation". This works because almost anything is a jailable offense. IN order to bond out, you must agree to pretrial probation, with fees. So, even if you are found innocent, you served time on probation and paid into the system. Without agreeing to probation, they can hold you without bail.Getting to trial could take up to a year.

Now you see how the GA courts make money. Probation fees paid while on probation will not be refunded if you are found innocent because it is a stipulation of contract when you do bond out of jail.

The second system works like the first except the target is people traveling through the county. You get a speeding ticket- a jailable offense. Would you rather continue on your travel or hang around the town, in jail while your automobile is racking up revenue for the impound yard? What do you do?? You will pay the super high speeding fines and the lawyers that hang out at the courthouse waiting for your arrival. They will plea you down to a lesser charge for $100.00. After your plea, you will also have to pay a court fee, towing charge, impound fees and such. Later, after you have long since left the county, a bill from the state follows. Despite the lesser plea deal, you are still turned over to the state for super speeder fines. That plea deal only applies to the county, not the state.

There is also a good chance that any money paid to your fine will never see the state, too. Many people have had their licenses suspended for failure to pay fines.KEEP the receipt !!!!!!! Keep it forever.

I've had my run-ins with the Crackintosh cops. I was arrested for failure to pay fines to the county--3 years after the initial citation. By fluke, I actually had the receipt. Little good it did me as I had to bond out of jail in another county, pay probation fees, hire an attorney and go back to Crackintosh to contest the failure. Once done there, I still had the suspended license charge in Ware county where I was arrested and on pretrial probation.Because Crackintosh county clerk stole nearly half million dollars in fines, it cost me almost $4000.00 to get it all cleared up.
I filed a motion notifying Crackintosh county of my intent to file suit for losses incurred. The county attorney flat out refused to accept the motion. I could not find an attorney to handle the case- even in outside counties. Anything done against the county would not be in their favor when handling a case or even passing through that little shithole county.
In the end, it is all my loss, their gain and that's just the way they like it.
Now, with out of state tags, I pass through carefully under the speed limit, two radar detectors going. When possible, I prefer to travel from NC through Atlanta and south to Valdosta then up to Glynn county rather than take 95 south.A few hundred miles out of the way, but the time and gas is far cheaper than anything I face in Crackintosh.
And, when I make that trip, I don't visit family in Crackintosh, either.

There should be huge roadside billboards that read:

WELCOME TO CRACKINTOSH COUNTY; COME ON VACATION, LEAVE ON PROBATION.
Rosco

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

<quoted text>
Don't work for or do anything for the justice department. As far as the laws that are enforced, if you don't like them, contact your legislator, they are the ones who make the laws. I know for a fact that on 2 occasions you were treated respectfully, fairly, and with courtesy. One time you were given a break the second time you were not. The stop (either of them) was not bogus. They were valid. The second time, you were even told how to rectify the problem before a specific date, a date a couple of months away, and you didn't even do that. I can't or won't speak of any other times because I don't know, I wasn't there. But I can say this with certainty, you have already proven yourself to be a liar.
<quoted text>
A LIAR and how is that??? By exposing the alleged allegations by your police dept. Given a warning for having legal tints and accused of a dui when the breathalyzer showed clearly I was under the illegal limit...." CLOWNS" circus clowns would even comprehend the judicial system of the laws abided by the state so what is it your insinuating??? That I am a liar being pulled over 7xin7 months and STILL YOU COULDN'T PUT IT TOGETHER SUFFICIENTLY...CLOWNS...AGAIN CIRCUS CLOWNS..... I'M not trying to say all of the cops are Corrupt but the one's that has pulled me over and OVER AGAIN profiling me just because I look LIKE A "NAPPY CUBIN", YES I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU BECAME AN OFFICER BUT IN THE REAL WORLD THIS CRAP JUST DON'T FLOW WITH IN THE JUDICIAL SYSTEM ITS CALLED RACIAL DISCRIMINATION AND YOUR OATH THAT YOU TOOK TO SERVE AND PROTECT JUST DON'T FIT THE DESCRIPTION OF YOUR DUTIES ITS RACIAL PROFILING AND IF YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THAT THEN AGAIN THE CIRCUS IS WHERE YOU BELONG, SERVE AND PROTECT RIGHT? SO WHY DON'T YA'LL JUST DO THAT INSTEAD OF HARRASSING AND TO TICKET OUT-OF-TOWN BYPASSERS?? NOTHING ELSE TO DO??? I UNDERSTAND SINCE MCINTOSH/DARIEN IS SUCH A SMALL TOWN YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO IS HOW I CONDUCT THIS BEHAVIOR TOTALLY INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR TO THOSE WHO TOOK AN OATH TO SERVE AND PROTECT??? AND WHO ARE YOU SERVING AND PROTECTING YOUR OWN??? WELL MOST OF THEM HAVE BEEN FIRED, CHARGED, ARRESTED AND RESIGNED-ITS JUST A MATTER OF TIME WHEN YOURS TIMES COMES UP, BELIEVE THAT JUST LIKE THE OTHERS....BECAUSE YOUR ON BARROWED TIME FROM THE LOOKS OF THINGS YOUR TIME WILL COME UP SOON JUST LIKE THE REST....... YOU GUYS MESSED WITH THE WRONG ONE.... AND BELIEVE THAT...I'M HERE TO MAKE A CHANGE FOR CIVILIANS THAT ENCOUNTERED THE MCINTOSH/DARIEN PROTOCOL BEHAVIOR OF POLICE MISCONDUCT...... YOU GUYS AREN'T ABOVE THE LAW.... ORGANIZED CRIME IS WHAT YOU CALL IT BY GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS...ITS TIME TO MAKE A CHANGE AND THE ATTORNEY GENERAL HAS A GREAT DISCREPANCY OF ALL THE ENCOUNTERS OF THIS COUNTY........ SO WILL MOVE FORWARD JUST LIKE WHEN THE FBI HAD TO INVESTIGATE THE POLICE MISCONDUCT BEHAVIOR OF THIS TOWN NOT TO LONG AGO...HISTORY REPEATS ITS SELF,IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW, TIME AFTER TIME AND ITS PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF TO BRING IT BACK TO ATTENTION........AND HERE I AM TO MAKE A CHANGE....AND I'M NOT SCARED.........

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of56
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Darien Discussions

Search the Darien Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) 19 min Observer 1,158
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 3 hr silverfox 39,637
cornerstone christian correspondence school dip... (Apr '10) 8 hr Meme 96
Georgia Work Ready Apr 19 Alen 1
Jessie to make Disney history with TV engagement Apr 19 Debby Ryan 1
beverly hill billy speed trap court of Darien Ga. (Jun '09) Apr 17 A passerby 132
Peggy Edenfield gets 60 years for Christopher B... (Sep '11) Apr 15 andrea perez 21
•••

Flood Warning for McIntosh County was issued at April 22 at 9:10PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
Darien Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Darien Jobs

•••
•••