WV MOM

Marietta, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2009

I can't tell you how many times I have agonized over what that innocent baby must have been thinking while those monsters ravaged him. I will always pray for the family that has to suffer with this loss and the pathetic "justice" that our courts will hand down to these freaks. God has that precious soul in his care and will ultimately hand down a mighty judgement on the spawn of satan that stole Christopher's life from him. As hard as it will be to know that these degenerates will not pay as they should for what they have done, in the end they will swim in a lake of fire and will truly know what suffering is. Our courts and lawmakers should apologize for being so ignorant and allowing these monsters walk the streets. Are our children not worth protecting? A thief spends more time in jail than a child rapist! This sweet boy will forever be in my thoughts and prayers. Forget this boy????? NEVER!

“It is what it is”

Since: Aug 08

My business

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2009

WV MOM wrote:
I can't tell you how many times I have agonized over what that innocent baby must have been thinking while those monsters ravaged him. I will always pray for the family that has to suffer with this loss and the pathetic "justice" that our courts will hand down to these freaks. God has that precious soul in his care and will ultimately hand down a mighty judgement on the spawn of satan that stole Christopher's life from him. As hard as it will be to know that these degenerates will not pay as they should for what they have done, in the end they will swim in a lake of fire and will truly know what suffering is. Our courts and lawmakers should apologize for being so ignorant and allowing these monsters walk the streets. Are our children not worth protecting? A thief spends more time in jail than a child rapist! This sweet boy will forever be in my thoughts and prayers. Forget this boy????? NEVER!
I could not agree with you more! they want to spend there time punishing Micheal Vick instead of keeping these monsters off the streets. The media is still talking about Vick when they should be talking about crimes such as this...

Since: Jun 07

Urbana, MD.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2009

Could not agree with you all more. There is some rapist in Arizona that raped two children and was given ONE year in jail.

May the Lord help us all cope with the coming trials.

May God continue to Bless the entire family of Christopher Michael Barrios Jr.

“It is what it is”

My business

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2009

DonJulito wrote:
Could not agree with you all more. There is some rapist in Arizona that raped two children and was given ONE year in jail.
May the Lord help us all cope with the coming trials.
May God continue to Bless the entire family of Christopher Michael Barrios Jr.
unbelievable Don! I just don't understand the system, I will do a search on the story because i have not seen anything in the mainstream media about that story.

Since: Jun 07

Urbana, MD.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2009

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/06/17/davi...

There is the link. It happened in Oklahoma. Raped a 4 year old girl. The judge and district attorney screw up the procecution and the little girl and family paid for their mistake.
If someone was to shoot the judge, distric attorney and the rapist, they would probably be send to jail for 99 years.

“It is what it is”

My business

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2009

DonJulito wrote:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ 2009/06/17/david-harold-earls- child-_n_217034.html
There is the link. It happened in Oklahoma. Raped a 4 year old girl. The judge and district attorney screw up the procecution and the little girl and family paid for their mistake.
If someone was to shoot the judge, distric attorney and the rapist, they would probably be send to jail for 99 years.
this is so unreal! This mad man will get his.
Miss Mississippy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2009

Just out of curiosity, do you all think that a judge can give a sentence that is more harsh than allowed by law? Well do you? I am not condoning it, simply pointing out that the laws of the great U S of A are too restrictive, and we the people voted those clowns into office to PROTECT us and ours!!!!

And before you start with the nasty barbs, yes, I do know all the specifics of this particular case, and spent days searching muddy canals and backyards for this little boy.

Bring back Sunday afternoon hangins' at the courthouse I say!
Brunswick Girl

Brunswick, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2010

Judged:

Hard to believe that 3 years 2 weeks and 4 days have gone by... you are still in our thoughts Christopher!
Lexi Marshall

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Was he your child ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Darien Discussions

Search the Darien Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 43 min The WB 49,552
Men Wearing Thongs (Sep '08) 19 hr Drew 239
What happened to Kim Devore Tue Rumor 3
Review: The Georgia Crab Co Mon faisha 1
Handicap Parking Patrol in Glynn County (Aug '07) Jul 21 Nonliberal 20
Review: InstaLoan Jul 19 chris leonard 1
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 16 what 2,045
•••
•••
•••
•••

Darien Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Darien People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••