Franklin, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Go out of your way to avoid spending a dime in McIntosh County, GA. This place is a "speed trap" in waiting. If you got an out of state tag, drive 500 miles out of your way to avoid this county!! Belive me, it WILL happen to you. If you breath the wrong way, look out!!

I have travelled all over the USA for over 35 years.(that's my job). Have never had any problems. I was driving through Darien with cars passing me right and left, but lo and behold, I had an out of state tag. Bingo! Officer Barney Fife hopped right in behind me while everyone else with the GA tags continued on.....

Some Federal agency REALLY needs to look into this.
Nate

Hayesville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

I ain't buying nuthin there!! I will drive an extra 15-20 miles to the next county!! Will encourage everyone I know to do the same!!
Farrell Landon

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

I only stop in Darien for one reason.....and that's to crap. Oh, and chase sluts.

Since: Feb 13

Darien

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

i bet your state/Counties are the same way.
Adopted

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Dont speed, dont get a ticket. Dont complain when you blatantly break the law. And dont try that "well everybody else was doing it" crap...If everyone else jumped off a bridge, would you?? Grow up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Darien Discussions

Search the Darien Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 14 min Aggie23 39,488
Georgia Work Ready 21 hr Alen 1
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Sat wusatdatrial 1,154
Jessie to make Disney history with TV engagement Sat Debby Ryan 1
cornerstone christian correspondence school dip... (Apr '10) Fri lacrassia 94
beverly hill billy speed trap court of Darien Ga. (Jun '09) Apr 17 A passerby 132
Peggy Edenfield gets 60 years for Christopher B... (Sep '11) Apr 15 andrea perez 21
•••

Flood Warning for McIntosh County was issued at April 20 at 9:38PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Darien Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Darien People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE