Right Wing Wackos screw up everything they touch - the run away and hide - and more humorously - blame Obama.<quoted text>Maybe you should recuse yourself dumba.
"Florida Governor Rick Scott appointed Corey as the special prosecutor in the Martin case on March 22 after State Attorney Norm Wolfinger, whose district includes Sanford, recused himself."
Damn they are funny little folks.
Once again, Right Wing Wackos - having screwed the pooch, want to pretend:
- it never happened, or
- if it happened, they didn't do it, or
- if they did it Obama made them, or
- if they can't hide that it happened and they did it,
- just accuse black people somewhere of doing something wrong - nobody will remember the Right Wing Wacko screw up that cause all the problems in the first place.
Facts, facts, how we hate facts:
1. After investigating for 44 days, local law enforcement decided not to prosecute, concluding that Zimmerman had legitimate grounds for a justifiable homicide defense.
Even now, former prosecutor Christopher Darden says he never would have brought the Zimmerman case to court:“There was a high burden of proof giving way to reasonable doubt.”
Then came a special prosecutor, Angela Corey,(who was appointed (by Right Wing Wacko Gov. Scott), to review the case.
In this way, the Zimmerman case came to resemble New York’s racially charged Howard Beach case, in which the locals didn’t prosecute until special prosecutor Charles Hynes stepped in. But the similarities end there.
Unlike Corey, Hynes empaneled a grand jury before pressing charges. Corey skipped that step —“a tremendous flaw,” according to defense attorney Arthur Aidala.“Typically you could say,‘Well, the grand jury thought it was enough,’” Aidala says.“Here it was not the case. The special prosecutor couldn’t say that.”
Do Right Wing Wackos ever accept responsibility for any of their debacles?