Who

Alto, GA

#17164 Jul 3, 2013
And this link is a fast look at another 50 failures.

https://www.facebook.com/lori.patriot/posts/4...
Informed Opinion

United States

#17166 Jul 3, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>All Left Wing publications. All of them are in constant spin cycle. That is just what they do and you know it.
Nice try.

No cigar.
Informed Opinion

United States

#17167 Jul 3, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>"PolitiFact has been both praised and criticized by independent observers, conservatives, and liberals alike. Conservative bias and liberal bias have been alleged, and criticisms have been made of attempts to fact-check statements that cannot be truly "fact-checked". "

Criticism of specific fact checks
==========
And your post is specific criticism of which article referenced at PolitiFact, surely you're able to refute those specific PolitiFact articles that were referenced.

Take your time....
Great post

Your dedication to documentation is duly noted.

If only our Right Wing friends were at least half as interested in reality.
Informed Opinion

United States

#17168 Jul 3, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>Translation:
Dang, they tore that chain mail to shreds, I'll call 'em all names to get even.
He really hurts feelings.

Maybe they should restart the chain mail about the North Korean Special Forces in black, unmarked, UN Helicopters in Union County spreading HIV by tainting the ground water.

At least they're good for a laugh.
Informed Opinion

United States

#17169 Jul 3, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>And for libroids, it's ok for Obama to do it but not for Bush to have done it.

Thanks for that clarification.
No it's not OK for either.

Thanks for your vehement objections and demonstrations against Bush's War Crimes.

Oh wait .....

Never mind.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#17170 Jul 3, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try.
No cigar.
Sorry, I don't smoke so put your mirrors away.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#17171 Jul 3, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
And here are the top 50 of his failures.
All are my favorite.
http://morallowground.com/2012/09/06/obamas-t...
So where are all the Liberals responses to this post? Guess they haven't found a progressive web site that has a ready made spin on your post particular web link.
Be assured they are looking.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#17172 Jul 3, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you say this, you posed the question, and I gave an answer that fulfilled the terms of the question. Perhaps you don't know how to communicate in a clear and concise manner.
What has Obama done specifically that has helped you?
For example, I could say that Obama has helped me sleep easier at night because he gave the green light for the mission that successfully got Osama bin Laden.
That's it?????? That's ALL????? The truth of the matter is.....he's done NOTHING but made fools of you who voted for him TWICE. You are getting EXACTLY what you asked for.

Location hidden

#17173 Jul 3, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
With some of the posts he makes, I would say he's asleep on topix also.
I just hope he doesn't sleep while driving.
I think he must be better at what he does while sleeping. He's not doing very well while awake. lol
I wasn't surprised that he couldn't come up with anything much in regard to how Obama has helped him on a personal level. If it weren't for the Seals getting Bin Laden, Obama wouldn't have anything except his flip flopping on gay marriage.

Location hidden

#17174 Jul 3, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
This poster has been known to discuss Intelligent Design for days, theology for hours, a whole day arguing what causes one to be gay, & defends L wing websites & blogs as being TOTALLY factual, while laughing at our reputable links. Today, it's about a "chain letter".... ANY distraction is better than discussion & exposure of a corrupt administration & a 'do nothing' president. A "complete waste of time" is right.
+1 Good post AND FACTUAL.

Location hidden

#17175 Jul 3, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>good answer, Obama also helps me because he kept that sleazyass Romney out of the white house!
Another worthless response. You have NO IDEA what kind of president Romney would have been. He most assuredly would have been better than what we have NOW. It's astonishing that with all that is happening, you liberals STILL are looking for hope from that clown.

Location hidden

#17176 Jul 3, 2013
Little Wren wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't expect him to do things to specifically help me, but things do trickle down!
He has a whole nation to help and here are 50 of some of the things he has done.
Number 41 is my favorite.
http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/magazine/mar...
lol This is hilarious. I think MY favorite is #13. Improved our image abroad.
BTW, you really should expect him to pass policy which helps you personally.

Location hidden

#17177 Jul 3, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post
You and Oh My make a great team: Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum. rotfl

Location hidden

#17178 Jul 3, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's not OK for either.
Thanks for your vehement objections and demonstrations against Bush's War Crimes.
Oh wait .....
Never mind.
Yawn. More from planet Libroid.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#17179 Jul 3, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So where are all the Liberals responses to this post? Guess they haven't found a progressive web site that has a ready made spin on your post particular web link.
Dave, I checked it out. publication called "Moral Low Ground", in the same newsletter there is an article called "Ethnic Cleansing", Israel destroys four homes housing 40 Palestinians, leaving them homeless in the occupied west bank. I just wonder how you right wingers feel about that one.

Location hidden

#17180 Jul 3, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post
This is hilarious. "Dedication to documentation". Love it. NEITHER of you have ANY responses to the MULTIPLE REPUTABLE LINKS in regard to current issues. You libs should take your show on the road.
OMTE

Atlanta, GA

#17181 Jul 3, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Another worthless response. You have NO IDEA what kind of president Romney would have been. He most assuredly would have been better than what we have NOW. It's astonishing that with all that is happening, you liberals STILL are looking for hope from that clown.
Hey girl. I wonder why Fox censored their own supporter and fellow conservative Mr. Rush? No MSM outlet want's to discuss the real issues. Like he said "it's very telling". Bush and Obama are probably best friends. Ya think? Bush sold us out to the muslims and Obama is tryin to give the south to the mexicans for their votes.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#17182 Jul 3, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Dave, I checked it out. publication called "Moral Low Ground", in the same newsletter there is an article called "Ethnic Cleansing", Israel destroys four homes housing 40 Palestinians, leaving them homeless in the occupied west bank. I just wonder how you right wingers feel about that one.
And while your at it, check out the article titled "Israels long history of killing children"......same publication- if one article is true then all must be true, right. Or do you cherry pick?
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#17183 Jul 4, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
And here are the top 50 of his failures.
All are my favorite.
http://morallowground.com/2012/09/06/obamas-t...
BigDave1 wrote:
Don't have to look too far, in fact this was discussed about a week or so ago and drove y'all up the wall. Twisted your brains and your tongues into pretzels of logic and declaring that compromise is equal to failure.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promi...
PolitiFact has compiled more than 500 promises that Barack Obama made during the 2008 and 2012 campaigns and is tracking their progress on our Obameter.

We rate their status as Not Yet Rated, In the Works or Stalled. Once we find action is completed, we rate them Promise Kept, Compromise or Promise Broken.

The Obameter Scorecard
Promise Kept 241 (45%)
Compromise 131 (25%)
Promise Broken 119 (22%)
Stalled 2 (0%)
In the Works 24 (5%)
Not yet rated 15 (3%)
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#17184 Jul 4, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's it?????? That's ALL????? The truth of the matter is.....he's done NOTHING but made fools of you who voted for him TWICE. You are getting EXACTLY what you asked for.
Let's look at the burning question that you were so eager to have answered:

What has Obama done specifically that has helped you?

Please show us where this question specifies a quantity of answers to fulfill your request.

Please show us where this question specifies that an answer must meet your definition of help.

If you don't like my answer,
perhaps you should rephrase the question...

For example, I could say that Obama has helped me sleep easier at night because he gave the green light for the mission that successfully got Osama bin Laden.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darien Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cornerstone christian correspondence school dip... (Apr '10) Mon donna 125
My family wants to relocate to a section 8 rent... (Jan '11) Mar 2 HUH 9
Review: Fatous African Hair Braiding Feb 28 bridgettemonique03 1
Overloaded cord blamed for fire Feb 21 Sandy 1
What ever happened to Eric Herrod (Sep '13) Feb 19 HRod 5
Count finds 37 possible homeless people Feb 13 yirvine89 1
darien Nov '14 please 1

Flood Warning for McIntosh County was issued at March 04 at 10:36PM EST

Darien Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Darien People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:54 pm PST

Bleacher Report 4:54PM
What's Best Plan for Replacements for Falcons?
Bleacher Report 1:44 PM
Jaguars' Final Free-Agency Outlook and Predictions
NBC Sports 8:50 AM
Report: Falcons sign LB Nate Stupar to one-year deal
Bleacher Report11:44 AM
Falcons Release Photos of New Stadium Progress
Bleacher Report 1:24 PM
Best Draft-Day Contingency Plans for Jags