OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#16032 Jun 20, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe in a God, but He/She/It ain't a Protestant or Catholic or Shia or Sunni or Sikh or Hindu or any particular religion.
My God detests the wars and hatred between humans over what He/She/It should be called,and how to "worship", and knows these "issues" are merely tools of manipulation to cover the actual goals of these battles - power and money.
My God thinks it amazing and amusing how both the Christian Taliban and the Muslim Taliban are so similar that their isn't a dimes difference between them.
My God values intelligence, rationality,science, and encourages the pursuit of the public good over private gain.
But why he has no mercy for the Cubs - I'll never understand.
There you go again with your christian taliban BS again. I just start skippin your posts when I read that.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#16033 Jun 20, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I have already multiple times. You silly little girl. I'm not really worried about it myself. Really. Why don't you ever post about anything that matters. Like gun control, immigration, or jobs. You're like a recordin of Fox, but you say you don't watch Fox. I think you're lying. Last time I checked Libs were in love with queers and mexicans. I don't even like either. I truly am an Independent.
And, no. You have NOT answered the questions. I want you to answer them without cut and paste. Answer them on a personal level. I am 100% positive you've not done that.

Location hidden

#16034 Jun 20, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>There was nothin even valid in your post to refute. SMH.
Ya got nothin'. I knew that.
Informed Opinion

Liberia, Costa Rica

#16035 Jun 20, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>kinda short on cash, could you hook me up with some of those cartels down there- kiddin!
A few more fishing trips, bourbon, and Cuban cigars, and I'll have to start an import/export business myself, or wash dishes at night.

Homeland Security monitors we are just kidding).

These folks have figured out that the best imports are visitors with credit cards, and the best exports are visitors with credit cards charged to their limits.
Informed Opinion

Liberia, Costa Rica

#16036 Jun 20, 2013
What wrote:
After reading Oh My's posts, he or she must have some kind of mental perception problem. He/she does not seem able to comprehend complex sentences.
He/she must be in about the sixth grade.
If only you could grasp the silliness of your criticizing the intellectual prowess of that particular author.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#16037 Jun 20, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay. You're an independent. Why do you keep ducking and dodging the questions?
I don't. Your questions fall into the category of asked and answered. Why don't you talk about anything worth talkin about? Like the topics I mentioned?
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#16038 Jun 20, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
And, no. You have NOT answered the questions. I want you to answer them without cut and paste. Answer them on a personal level. I am 100% positive you've not done that.
I have never cut and pasted anything I have ever posted other than a few links. I'm a 100% positive you're lyin.
Informed Opinion

Liberia, Costa Rica

#16039 Jun 20, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>at the best you got a draw. Sometime in the near future, I will be submitting an article to dismiss the silly notion that "stonewall" was intentionally killed by his troops. For some reason that caught me off-guard, and as I told deezee, I haven't read about that stuff in years. But I have been thinking about a lot, lately- I just love destroying myths ! jeb 10 ag 1.
"Stonewall" allegedly killed intentionally by his own troops ? He was loved by his troops.

What the heck ?

Have folks on TOPIX completely lost their minds ?
Informed Opinion

Liberia, Costa Rica

#16040 Jun 20, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
I find it odd that know one will admit that Obama wouldn't be president if the election wasn't corrupt. He couldn't even have run for President if there wasn't 200 forged signatures on the 2008 Indiana petition for him to run for president. I don't think that the Progressives have any right to brag that they won anything. The election was fraudulent. The election was stolen.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/26/of...
Thanks for the chuckle.
Informed Opinion

Liberia, Costa Rica

#16041 Jun 20, 2013
Sins of Local Government wrote:
<quoted text>St Marys Hospital Authority members/downtown seniors spent public money on ZUMBA dance lessons, exquisite dinners and entertainment.
The bad thing is the money is designated by law for poor folks medical needs!!!

Just how much more corrupt can our local government get?
Can you provide more information on the Zumba dancing - that's gotta be worth seeing.

Location hidden

#16042 Jun 20, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
If only you could grasp the silliness of your criticizing the intellectual prowess of that particular author.
lol THE funniest post of the day. You have set the bar VERY low, pal. Since when does cutting and pasting make one an author. rotfl

Location hidden

#16043 Jun 20, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I don't. Your questions fall into the category of asked and answered. Why don't you talk about anything worth talkin about? Like the topics I mentioned?
lol Duck and dodge.

Location hidden

#16044 Jun 20, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I have never cut and pasted anything I have ever posted other than a few links. I'm a 100% positive you're lyin.
I simply asked you NOT to cut and paste an answer.
What has Obama done for you SPECIFICALLY?
What is Obamacare going to look like according to you?
If the IRS had targeted democrat groups, what would you be posting?
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#16045 Jun 20, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
lol Duck and dodge.
LoL. Crazy.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#16046 Jun 20, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I simply asked you NOT to cut and paste an answer.
What has Obama done for you SPECIFICALLY?
What is Obamacare going to look like according to you?
If the IRS had targeted democrat groups, what would you be posting?
If it hasn't been erased by the topix police. Then I know you can look back and find I answered every one of your questions previously. In detail. In my own words. I'll save it for closer to election time to repeat it again. Ag brought a good topic for discussion about Eygpt. I have grown tired of your constant bashing of Obama.

Location hidden

#16047 Jun 20, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>LoL. Crazy.
Well, if you weren't ducking and dodging, you would answer the questions. You can't.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#16049 Jun 21, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
So, to provide context you reference a page that is full of quotes that are pulled out of context. But I can certainly see where all of this would frieghten white folks (1969 was a scarey time for some), and to think that the 2nd Amendment is color blind. Fortunately we have you to show the path of the True Christian, it's simply unimaginable that a personal relationship with Christ might actually produce a million different points of view.
freighten? Oh my. How scary. And witless.
What

Mount Airy, GA

#16050 Jun 21, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO.
What

Mount Airy, GA

#16051 Jun 21, 2013
bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
That particular poster has never shown any wit.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#16052 Jun 21, 2013
bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
Spelling errors, the horrors.
Pass the smelling salts,
this is simply unbearable.
Whitmore,
sharpen those barbs,
put forth some real effort.

Grammy is also important and shood be property dressed, so !!! as we can understands each utter. Tallerrents of utters is the milking of kindNESS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darien Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rupert Blackman has AIDs Dec 17 me2youlol 3
Looking for info on Felisha Ponsell Dec 17 me2youlol 4
Georgia hospital losing $2 million a year in mi... Dec 17 northernboy62 1
Zaxyby's Dec 9 Curious 1
cornerstone christian correspondence school dip... (Apr '10) Dec 7 Charleston 122
STC Names Semi-Finalists in Student Competition Dec 3 Bob Jenkins 1
Miles Crews Dec 2 just wondering 1
Darien Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Darien People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Darien News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Darien

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News