Informed Opinion

Liberia, Costa Rica

#16039 Jun 20, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>at the best you got a draw. Sometime in the near future, I will be submitting an article to dismiss the silly notion that "stonewall" was intentionally killed by his troops. For some reason that caught me off-guard, and as I told deezee, I haven't read about that stuff in years. But I have been thinking about a lot, lately- I just love destroying myths ! jeb 10 ag 1.
"Stonewall" allegedly killed intentionally by his own troops ? He was loved by his troops.

What the heck ?

Have folks on TOPIX completely lost their minds ?
Informed Opinion

Liberia, Costa Rica

#16040 Jun 20, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
I find it odd that know one will admit that Obama wouldn't be president if the election wasn't corrupt. He couldn't even have run for President if there wasn't 200 forged signatures on the 2008 Indiana petition for him to run for president. I don't think that the Progressives have any right to brag that they won anything. The election was fraudulent. The election was stolen.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/26/of...
Thanks for the chuckle.
Informed Opinion

Liberia, Costa Rica

#16041 Jun 20, 2013
Sins of Local Government wrote:
<quoted text>St Marys Hospital Authority members/downtown seniors spent public money on ZUMBA dance lessons, exquisite dinners and entertainment.
The bad thing is the money is designated by law for poor folks medical needs!!!

Just how much more corrupt can our local government get?
Can you provide more information on the Zumba dancing - that's gotta be worth seeing.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#16042 Jun 20, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
If only you could grasp the silliness of your criticizing the intellectual prowess of that particular author.
lol THE funniest post of the day. You have set the bar VERY low, pal. Since when does cutting and pasting make one an author. rotfl

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#16043 Jun 20, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I don't. Your questions fall into the category of asked and answered. Why don't you talk about anything worth talkin about? Like the topics I mentioned?
lol Duck and dodge.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#16044 Jun 20, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I have never cut and pasted anything I have ever posted other than a few links. I'm a 100% positive you're lyin.
I simply asked you NOT to cut and paste an answer.
What has Obama done for you SPECIFICALLY?
What is Obamacare going to look like according to you?
If the IRS had targeted democrat groups, what would you be posting?
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#16045 Jun 20, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
lol Duck and dodge.
LoL. Crazy.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#16046 Jun 20, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I simply asked you NOT to cut and paste an answer.
What has Obama done for you SPECIFICALLY?
What is Obamacare going to look like according to you?
If the IRS had targeted democrat groups, what would you be posting?
If it hasn't been erased by the topix police. Then I know you can look back and find I answered every one of your questions previously. In detail. In my own words. I'll save it for closer to election time to repeat it again. Ag brought a good topic for discussion about Eygpt. I have grown tired of your constant bashing of Obama.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#16047 Jun 20, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>LoL. Crazy.
Well, if you weren't ducking and dodging, you would answer the questions. You can't.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#16049 Jun 21, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
So, to provide context you reference a page that is full of quotes that are pulled out of context. But I can certainly see where all of this would frieghten white folks (1969 was a scarey time for some), and to think that the 2nd Amendment is color blind. Fortunately we have you to show the path of the True Christian, it's simply unimaginable that a personal relationship with Christ might actually produce a million different points of view.
freighten? Oh my. How scary. And witless.
What

Mount Airy, GA

#16050 Jun 21, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
If only you could grasp the silliness of your criticizing the intellectual prowess of that particular author.
ROFLMAO.
What

Mount Airy, GA

#16051 Jun 21, 2013
bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
freighten? Oh my. How scary. And witless.
That particular poster has never shown any wit.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#16052 Jun 21, 2013
bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
freighten? Oh my. How scary. And witless.
Spelling errors, the horrors.
Pass the smelling salts,
this is simply unbearable.
Whitmore,
sharpen those barbs,
put forth some real effort.

Grammy is also important and shood be property dressed, so !!! as we can understands each utter. Tallerrents of utters is the milking of kindNESS.
Informed Opinion

Liberia, Costa Rica

#16053 Jun 21, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>So, to provide context you reference a page that is full of quotes that are pulled out of context. But I can certainly see where all of this would frieghten white folks (1969 was a scarey time for some), and to think that the 2nd Amendment is color blind. Fortunately we have you to show the path of the True Christian, it's simply unimaginable that a personal relationship with Christ might actually produce a million different points of view.
Please stop pushing that leeeeeeeeberal, left wing, socialist commie, Libtard Jesus on us good God-Fearin Christians.

You see, as long as we pretend Jesus wasn't all about social justice, "people before profits" liberation, and shared sacrifice and gain, we don't have to accept responsibility for pursuing those goals ourselves. Why, if'n we did - that'd make us leeeeeeeeeeberal, socialist, commie Libtards too - just like Him.

Next thing you know you'll be claiming we all originate from some African region that makes 98% of our DNA African.

Now knock it off.

I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
Mahatma Gandhi
billybob

Alpharetta, GA

#16054 Jun 21, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell you what, just lose the EPA, and obamacare, and mandate photo ID for voting, and you can keep the fed, deal?
Without the EPA we would have very little clean water left in this country. Give me a FACT that supports any other conclusion, you won't find one, maybe on some whacko web site but they don't count.

And without the Federal Reserve and its actions we would all be out of a JOB, not just you.

Where in the Constitutional is the requirement for a photo ID?? Funny how the Constitution is only quoted when it suits your agenda. Photo ID is a knee jerk reaction to conservative's losing again and looking for someone to blame. So its a new villain, a huge group of illegal voters, hogwash. It was the policies of the candidates and the party. Want to do something about fair elections. Do away with redistricting, that should have been made illegal long ago. If a party, either party wants to keep seats, it just redraws the lines to make it happen.

You people need to get over ObamaCare, it hasn't even been implemented and its a huge disaster, how can that be? It
was passed by Congress like every other law, move on.
Duh

New York, NY

#16055 Jun 21, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Spelling errors, the horrors.
Pass the smelling salts,
this is simply unbearable.
Whitmore,
sharpen those barbs,
put forth some real effort.
Grammy is also important and shood be property dressed, so !!! as we can understands each utter. Tallerrents of utters is the milking of kindNESS.
Duh-
Sarcasm is not wit. You lose again hapless poster.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#16056 Jun 21, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
...You see, as long as we pretend Jesus wasn't all about social justice, "people before profits" liberation, and shared sacrifice and gain, we don't have to accept responsibility for pursuing those goals ourselves.

Next thing you know you'll be claiming we all originate from some African region that makes 98% of our DNA African.
But I can show you studies that prove conservatives give more than liberals, and everyone knows that such quantitative data of monetary transfer is the only proof worthy of discussion. Besides it's a well known fact that people are willingly seeking the dependency of $50/week food assistance, rather than working to feed themselves.

Worse than the thought of our African origins...

Bonobos Join Chimps as Closest Human Relatives
by Ann Gibbons on 13 June 2012, 1:30 PM
http://news.sciencemag.org/sciencenow/2012/06...

Chimpanzees now have to share the distinction of being our closest living relative in the animal kingdom. An international team of researchers has sequenced the genome of the bonobo for the first time, confirming that it shares the same percentage of its DNA with us as chimps do. The team also found some small but tantalizing differences in the genomes of the three species—differences that may explain how bonobos and chimpanzees don't look or act like us even though we share about 99% of our DNA.

...Ever since researchers sequenced the chimp genome in 2005, they have known that humans share about 99% of our DNA with chimpanzees, making them our closest living relatives. But there are actually two species of apes that are this closely related to humans: bonobos (Pan paniscus) and the common chimpanzee (Pan troglodytes). This has prompted researchers to speculate whether the ancestor of humans, chimpanzees, and bonobos looked and acted more like a bonobo, a chimpanzee, or something else—and how all three species have evolved differently since the ancestor of humans split with the common ancestor of bonobos and chimps between 4 million and 7 million years ago in Africa.
Informed Opinion

Liberia, Costa Rica

#16057 Jun 21, 2013
Could some of the Right Wing Wackos explain again how Obama is a liberal -

Another Billionaire joins the Investment Bankers running the country.

Any doubt that after he leaves office he gets 5 or 6 of those 3 day a year, million dollar compensation, seats on these companies' boards of directors ?

Yep .... Another wild eyed liberal revolutionary socialist commie put into power by Obama.

Ptitzker Understated Income, Files Amended Disclosure

If confirmed to run the Commerce Department, Pritzker Realty Group LLC Chairman Penny Pritzker would be among the wealthiest cabinet secretaries in U.S. history.

Chicago billionaire Penny Pritzker inadvertently understated a portion of her income by at least $80 million in a disclosure form required for her nomination to be U.S. Commerce secretary and has amended the document.

The omission, discovered by Pritzker’s financial advisers, was due to a clerical error, said Susan Anderson, the nominee’s spokeswoman.

“It is a substantial amount and we moved to correct the mistake as soon as it was discovered,” Anderson said in an e-mailed statement.

Documents released last week show Pritzker received $32.2 million for a decade’s worth of consulting on the restructuring of domestic trusts. The filings released yesterday show she earned at least $80 million for that work, according to Bloomberg’s compilation of the data. The revised total is in addition to the amount reported last week, according to Anderson.
Hyatt Hotels (H)
Pritzker, whose family founded Hyatt Hotels Corp (H)(H)., is scheduled to testify on her nomination before the Senate Commerce Committee tomorrow. She disclosed last week that she earned $54 million in consulting fees last year for a similar restructuring of trusts based in the Bahamas, also over 10 years. The Bahamas’ income wasn’t changed in the amended disclosure document.

The nominee is worth more than $1.5 billion, according to estimates from the Bloomberg Billionaires Index. If confirmed, she would be among the wealthiest Cabinet officials in U.S. history.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#16058 Jun 21, 2013
Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
Duh-
Sarcasm is not wit. You lose again hapless poster.
Only you were expecting something other than what was delivered.

sarcasm
- The use of irony to mock or convey contempt.

mockery
- Derision; ridicule.
- An absurd misrepresentation or imitation of something.

facetious
- Treating serious issues with deliberately inappropriate humor; flippant.

Course one would have to consider the issues of spelling and grammar to be a serious issue in this forum, only then could my response be deliberately inappropriate.

Thanks for playing.
What

Clarkesville, GA

#16059 Jun 21, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
But I can show you studies that prove conservatives give more than liberals, and everyone knows that such quantitative data of monetary transfer is the only proof worthy of discussion. Besides it's a well known fact that people are willingly seeking the dependency of $50/week food assistance, rather than working to feed themselves.
Worse than the thought of our African origins...
Bonobos Join Chimps as Closest Human Relatives
by Ann Gibbons on 13 June 2012, 1:30 PM
http://news.sciencemag.org/sciencenow/2012/06...
Chimpanzees now have to share the distinction of being our closest living relative in the animal kingdom. An international team of researchers has sequenced the genome of the bonobo for the first time, confirming that it shares the same percentage of its DNA with us as chimps do. The team also found some small but tantalizing differences in the genomes of the three species—differences that may explain how bonobos and chimpanzees don't look or act like us even though we share about 99% of our DNA.
...Ever since researchers sequenced the chimp genome in 2005, they have known that humans share about 99% of our DNA with chimpanzees, making them our closest living relatives. But there are actually two species of apes that are this closely related to humans: bonobos (Pan paniscus) and the common chimpanzee (Pan troglodytes). This has prompted researchers to speculate whether the ancestor of humans, chimpanzees, and bonobos looked and acted more like a bonobo, a chimpanzee, or something else—and how all three species have evolved differently since the ancestor of humans split with the common ancestor of bonobos and chimps between 4 million and 7 million years ago in Africa.

Ann Gibbons-kin to the family of Hylobatidae.
Her's her picture with child;;

http://www.google.com/imgres...

And here's a picture of you.

http://www.google.com/imgres...

ROFL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darien Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cornerstone christian correspondence school dip... (Apr '10) May 22 Clari bel 138
Can a police officer get fired for sleeping wit... (Jul '11) May 20 REDNECK 26
My family wants to relocate to a section 8 rent... (Jan '11) May 18 Just Saying 11
Blue Bar/Boondocks (Jan '12) May 17 Danny Noonan 19
News Remembering slain Rolonda Roberts (Sep '07) May 15 ashley roberts 60
considering moving to the Brunswick area May 14 Danny Noonan 9
Men Wearing Thongs (Sep '08) May 6 Poke 247
More from around the web

Darien People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]