Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#15685 Jun 18, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
ROTFFLMFAO!!!!
LOL!LOL!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
HA! HA!
HA! HA! HA!
OMG- THAT Right there is some funny stuff! I love you RWW's. You sure are entertaining.
Lubricate the earth!
You can leave all the other conservatives out of my ideas and writings on this subject as many of them probably feel the same as you. You don't see them supporting me and I do not hold that against them. Some may not want to be ridiculed or they just do not think that I am correct in my thinking. They know me, and know that I do not care what people think. I am not here to win a popularity contest.
I know one thing that your opinion of me means absolutely nothing to me.
So now it is time to move on to the next thing.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#15686 Jun 18, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Representative Darrell Issa,
Senator Mitch McConnell,
Representative Lamar Smith,
Representative Fred Upton
Squirm, squirm, squirm all you like, but it doesn't matter how many are in Congress since the fact remains that these Republicans lined up to proclaim "Obama's failures" far and wide while taking part in those "failures". In fact. some of the projects and companies that these Republicans advocated did in fact fail. But hey, don't let any of that stop you from spewing your electron bile.
They LINED up???? All FOUR of them???? rotfl Seriously, let this go. You are looking REALLY silly.

Location hidden

#15687 Jun 18, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Representative Darrell Issa,
Senator Mitch McConnell,
Representative Lamar Smith,
Representative Fred Upton
Squirm, squirm, squirm all you like, but it doesn't matter how many are in Congress since the fact remains that these Republicans lined up to proclaim "Obama's failures" far and wide while taking part in those "failures". In fact. some of the projects and companies that these Republicans advocated did in fact fail. But hey, don't let any of that stop you from spewing your electron bile.
The funniest part of your post is that you THINK I was squirming when the facts support ME. That's the way you looney liberals think. Also, I'M spewing election bile???? OMG! YOU still support Obama!!!!!! That is the funniest, but most pathetic thing of all. POOR YOU.

Location hidden

#15688 Jun 18, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
Here's one for all you myth-lovin' right wing wackos- the 'Flat Earth Society'(no kidding!), just think, if they are right, then the earth could just be floating on an endless sea of crude oil. Now all that we need to do is drill a deep enough well and turn on the tap. An everlasting supply of oil. Perfectly logical, huh. BTW, they also believe that the moon landings were just 'staged' in Hollywood- I know y'all will just love that one.
Not to worry. We are all going to die from the global worming myths that the left wing looneys believe.

Location hidden

#15689 Jun 18, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
Louisianna State Senator Elbert Guillory - a very brave man- on why he recently switched from the Democratic party to the Republican party:
"in recent history the Democrat Party has created the illusion that their agenda and their policies are whatís best for black people. Somehow itís been forgotten that the Republican Party was founded in 1854 as an abolitionist movement with one simple creed: that slavery is a violation of the rights of man.
It was the Republican President Dwight Eisenhower who championed the Civil Rights Act of 1957, but it was Democrats in the Senate who filibustered the bill.
You see, at the heart of liberalism is the idea that only a great and powerful big government can be the benefactor of social justice for all Americans. But the left is only concerned with one thing ó control. And they disguise this control as charity. Programs such as welfare, food stamps, these programs arenít designed to lift black Americans out of poverty, they were always intended as a mechanism for politicians to control black the black community.
The idea that blacks, or anyone for that matter, need the the government to get ahead in life is despicable. And even more important, this idea is a failure. Our communities are just as poor as theyíve always been. Our schools continue to fail children. Our prisons are filled with young black men who should be at home being fathers. Our self-initiative and our self-reliance have been sacrificed in exchange for allegiance to our overseers who control us by making us dependent on them.
Sometimes I wonder if the word freedom is tossed around so frequently in our society that it has become a clichť.
The idea of freedom is complex and it is all-encompassing. Itís the idea that the economy must remain free of government persuasion. Itís the idea that the press must operate without government intrusion. And itís the idea that the emails and phone records of Americans should remain free from government search and seizure. Itís the idea that parents must be the decision makers in regards to their children's education ó not some government bureaucrat.
But most importantly, it is the idea that the individual must be free to pursue his or her own happiness free from government dependence and free from government control. Because to be truly free is to be reliant on no one other than the author of our destiny. These are the ideas at the core of the Republican Party, and it is why I am a Republican.
So my brothers and sisters of the American community, please join with me today in abandoning the government plantation and the Party of disappointment. So that we may all echo the words of one Republican leader who famously said,Ďfree at last, free at last, thank God Almighty, we are free at last.í "
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/0...
Thanks for posting this. This has been on the news today. I think we'll start to see more and more black people realize that the left wing looneys want to put them and keep them in government bondage.

Location hidden

#15690 Jun 18, 2013
With falling support for the Gang of Eight, Dirty Harry wants to RUSH though the immigration bill. Wonder why? Could it be that the longer it takes to pass it, the more time the citizens of this country will have to learn what all is in that bill and wouldn't support it? Remember how Obamacare was pushed through. Wake-up, people.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/support-falling...
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#15691 Jun 18, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to worry. We are all going to die from the global worming myths that the left wing looneys believe.
I'm just trying to picture the end of the world as a result of global WORMING. It's not going to be pretty.

Location hidden

#15692 Jun 18, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just trying to picture the end of the world as a result of global WORMING. It's not going to be pretty.
Don't worry. It ain't really going to happen. I was just riling your myth believing left wing looneys up.

Another day, another article about the ramifications of Obamacare on our citizens. This one from the Wall Street Journal. SURELY that will pass the silly CB test.

Location hidden

#15693 Jun 18, 2013
Uh-oh. The dumocraps are getting mad at each other.

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/06/surveil...

Location hidden

#15694 Jun 18, 2013
This is absolutely the truth. Thank goodness this is coming to light. The left wing media is finally getting called out for the left wing deception it is so guilty of.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/201...

Location hidden

#15695 Jun 18, 2013
CB, this is for you and OMTE. I believe, curiously, you BOTH stated that no one cares about the IRS scandal. Others(including others on Topix) don't seem to agree with you.
This CNN poll states that a month ago, only 37% of the people polled believed that senior members of the WH were involved in the targetting of the conservative groups. NOW, that has risen to 47%!!!!!! Un-oh. "The Heat is On". A few days after the story broke, you posted people were already forgetting about it. CB, you are wrong AGAIN!

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/06/...
used to

Alpharetta, GA

#15696 Jun 18, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot, you will not die from global "worming",thats your word. You are to old, your kids are to old, your grandkids kids on the other hand thanks to nuts like you could. Most scientist in the world believe global warming to be fact, as do most nations. I said most scientists, we all know about the scientists the right wing keeps on the payroll and trots out to say it ain't so when needed.

Answer one question, why are right wing loony's NOT upset that the Republicans in the House keep wasting time and money voting on things that have no chance of passing into law. Trying to banning Obamacare for the 100the time being the 1st that comes to mind. Now the are trying to pass federal law trying again to control of a woman's body and her life. You in your younger days might have been upset. Now that your are an old woman you just want to control others by government passing legislation enforcing your insane beliefs. That's a common thread with conservatives, the need to control others when most can barely take care of themselves. I think its kind of like old men and their corvettes, it more about the power and image than the car.

From the main stream news media: "Amid roiling debates on national security, foreign policy and immigration, the Republican-led House turned its attention Tuesday to social issues, setting a vote on a measure that would prohibit abortions after 20 weeks of pregnancy.

Although the measure is expected to pass the GOP-controlled House, it has no chance of becoming law, with the Democratic-led Senate certain to ignore it and the White House threatening in scathing language to veto it."

Did you notice they didn't express opinion one way or the other, that's what you call news, not what you are used to.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#15697 Jun 18, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
What in the hell is "global worming" now? Is that where earthworms are eating up the earth?
OMTE

Weaver, AL

#15698 Jun 18, 2013
Synergy wrote:
CB, this is for you and OMTE. I believe, curiously, you BOTH stated that no one cares about the IRS scandal. Others(including others on Topix) don't seem to agree with you.
This CNN poll states that a month ago, only 37% of the people polled believed that senior members of the WH were involved in the targetting of the conservative groups. NOW, that has risen to 47%!!!!!! Un-oh. "The Heat is On". A few days after the story broke, you posted people were already forgetting about it. CB, you are wrong AGAIN!
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/06/...
Now that's funny!!! What IRS scandal??? LoL.
OMTE

Weaver, AL

#15699 Jun 18, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
They LINED up???? All FOUR of them???? rotfl Seriously, let this go. You are looking REALLY silly.
Did you see that on MSNBC when they had Mitch Mconnell on? They played an old interview when He said the IRS had every right to question someone if they applyed for tax exemption. He said if the IRS didn't pay close attention to these groups they would abuse the system. When they played the clip his face turned red and he said he was wrong then, but he was right now. What a Moron. Look it up. It was hilarious.:)
danger zone

Covington, GA

#15700 Jun 18, 2013
The NSA director was caught on hot microphone telling the FBI director after his testimony, "I owe you another friggin cold beer." ... Why do you owe another person for telling the truth? I have serious doubt that "dozens" of terror plots were foiled. Then, why did they miss Boston attacks after warnings from Russia.
danger zone

Covington, GA

#15701 Jun 18, 2013
Correction... The NSA director told a deputy FBI director, "Tell your boss I owe him another friggin beer."

I find that comment rather odd. But, of course, I trust none of them.
Conservative

Jefferson, GA

#15703 Jun 18, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
Here's one for all you myth-lovin' right wing wackos- the 'Flat Earth Society'(no kidding!), just think, if they are right, then the earth could just be floating on an endless sea of crude oil. Now all that we need to do is drill a deep enough well and turn on the tap. An everlasting supply of oil. Perfectly logical, huh. BTW, they also believe that the moon landings were just 'staged' in Hollywood- I know y'all will just love that one.
The flat earth society don't bother us. It's the flat HEAD liberals that bother us.

Location hidden

#15704 Jun 18, 2013
used to wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot, you will not die from global "worming",thats your word. You are to old, your kids are to old, your grandkids kids on the other hand thanks to nuts like you could. Most scientist in the world believe global warming to be fact, as do most nations. I said most scientists, we all know about the scientists the right wing keeps on the payroll and trots out to say it ain't so when needed.
Answer one question, why are right wing loony's NOT upset that the Republicans in the House keep wasting time and money voting on things that have no chance of passing into law. Trying to banning Obamacare for the 100the time being the 1st that comes to mind. Now the are trying to pass federal law trying again to control of a woman's body and her life. You in your younger days might have been upset. Now that your are an old woman you just want to control others by government passing legislation enforcing your insane beliefs. That's a common thread with conservatives, the need to control others when most can barely take care of themselves. I think its kind of like old men and their corvettes, it more about the power and image than the car.
From the main stream news media: "Amid roiling debates on national security, foreign policy and immigration, the Republican-led House turned its attention Tuesday to social issues, setting a vote on a measure that would prohibit abortions after 20 weeks of pregnancy.
Although the measure is expected to pass the GOP-controlled House, it has no chance of becoming law, with the Democratic-led Senate certain to ignore it and the White House threatening in scathing language to veto it."
Did you notice they didn't express opinion one way or the other, that's what you call news, not what you are used to.
Blah, blah, blah. That's all you are capable of. You libs LOVE to talk in MOST, ALL , etc. lol
Ya got nothin'. Where you make your first mistake is thinking that all conservatives are old. You get that from the extreme left wing crap that you live by. Perhaps old republicans ARE dying off. Well, the young IGNORANT Democrats are starting to wake up to the wisdom of NOT being lied to by the left wing looneys led(if you want to call it that) by Obama and his bots.

Location hidden

#15705 Jun 18, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
When ya got nothin', you pick on spelling and punctuation.

Okay: WARMING

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darien Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ready for whatever! Mon Candy_Lady4845 2
cornerstone christian correspondence school dip... (Apr '10) Jul 30 Chris 153
head (Mar '14) Jul 29 wicked 10
male sex (Mar '12) Jul 29 wicked 3
darien (Nov '14) Jul 29 wicked 2
News Coast Guard Sent to Georgia Coast for Teens Mis... Jul 28 Scotty fish 1
News Soldier granted bond on murder charge Jul 27 ssgmilanlarry 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Darien Mortgages