Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#15266 Jun 14, 2013
Those wild and crazy folks over at Faux Spews....

Sean Hannity On NSA Surveillance, Then And Now
Blog ››› June 12, 2013 3:22 PM EDT ››› MIKE BURNS & JOHN KERR
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/06/12/sean-...

Sean Hannity is warning that data mining and surveillance are "very clear violation[s] of the Fourth Amendment," a drastic change for the Fox News host, who was a loud defender of National Security Agency surveillance during the Bush administration.

Media Matters offers a look at Hannity on NSA surveillance, then and now.
=====
October 24, 2006 06:15 AM
Hannity to Cheney: Should We Even Debate the Patriot Act and NSA Wiretapping?
By SilentPatriot
http://crooksandliars.com/2006/10/25/hannity-...

In an Orwellian, sycophantic moment extraordinaire, Sean Hannity asks Vice President Cheney if he's "as surprised as he is that the country is so divided" and, given the all-consuming nature of the terrorist threat, if we should "even be debating the Patriot Act and NSA wiretapping".
=====
Top 12 media myths and falsehoods on the Bush administration's spying scandal
Research December 23, 2005 7:58 PM EST ››› JOSH KALVEN, SIMON MALOY, JEREMY SCHULMAN, RAPHAEL SCHWEBER-KOREN, & ANDREW SEIFTER
http://mediamatters.org/research/2005/12/23/t...

Media Matters presents the top 12 myths and falsehoods promoted by the media on President Bush's spying scandal stemming from the recent revelation in The New York Times that he authorized the National Security Agency (NSA) to eavesdrop on domestic communications without the required approval of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance court.
danger zone

Lithonia, GA

#15267 Jun 14, 2013
Maxine Waters praises Obama shortly after his re-election win, no mention of Bush.

&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
Huh

Cleveland, GA

#15268 Jun 14, 2013
Huh?
Why would domestic snooping need the approval of a foreign surveillance court?
Jamine Arus

Monroe, GA

#15269 Jun 14, 2013
Oh my wrote:
Sean Hannity is warning that data mining and surveillance are "very clear violation[s] of the Fourth Amendment," a drastic change for the Fox News host, who was a loud defender of National Security Agency surveillance during the Bush administration.
=====
By SilentPatriot
In an Orwellian, sycophantic moment extraordinaire, Sean Hannity asks Vice President Cheney if he's "as surprised as he is that the country is so divided" and, given the all-consuming nature of the terrorist threat, if we should "even be debating the Patriot Act and NSA wiretapping".
=====
Research December 23, 2005 7:58 PM EST ››› JOSH KALVEN, SIMON MALOY, JEREMY SCHULMAN, RAPHAEL SCHWEBER-KOREN, & ANDREW SEIFTER
Media Matters presents the top 12 myths and falsehoods promoted by the media on President Bush's spying scandal stemming from the recent revelation in The New York Times that he authorized the National Security Agency (NSA) to eavesdrop on domestic communications without the required approval of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance court.
You make funny post of Fox News then show your source of Media Mutters. Ha Ha Ha You very funny man. You most funny man than Inormed Opinion man. You must ride camel backwards into ocean with him. That would be funny to watch. Ha ha You must like Obama most as killer of many peoples.
good for the country

Warner Robins, GA

#15270 Jun 14, 2013
Huh wrote:
"Back to the hole in the boat: America is losing its historic literacy. Recently some 556 seniors surveyed at 55 of the nation’s top colleges -- only 60 percent placed the American Civil War in the correct half of the 19th century. Only 34 percent identified George Washington as the American general at the Battle of Yorktown. Thirty-four percent thought it was Ulysses S. Grant. At 78 percent of the institutions polled, no history whatsoever was required in the undergraduate program. Historian David McCullough said,“We are raising a generation of young Americans who are historically illiterate.”
"If the hole in the boat is to be fixed, it will require the tenacity and ingenuity of the pioneers. Each of us must understand and teach the journey of liberty and justice. It requires steadfast insistence -- we must not allow our collective memory to fade or morph into trendy revisionist versions of political correctness, which becomes a substitute for truth.
"Traditional American culture influenced me greatly as I created the Fox News Channel for Rupert Murdoch. We knew that a fair and balanced news channel could succeed, as long as no views were rejected and conservative views were allowed to be heard.
"The Fox News Channel just finished its 137th consecutive month in first place in cable news, almost 12 years. The top 13 programs in cable news are all on the Fox News Channel. One reason is: We cover news but we also cover stories we know others will not. Like the abortion doctor in Philadelphia, who was actually killing babies after they were born. We covered Benghazi when four Americans were killed, even though no other network would touch the story. It’s an important story because it involves two hundred years of our military ethos, which is: If we ask you to go out in the middle of the night and risk your life for America, we promise that we will backstop you. And, try to get you out if it is humanly possible. In Benghazi we did not do that.
"I have come to the conclusion that even I don’t care what the president of the United States was doing that night. However, I would like to know what the commander in chief was doing that night."
Just remember, FNC is 1st on cable, not in the same league as network. FNC's target audience is old people, old people are the only ones with the free time and enough self pity to watch the crap they call news. FNC's ratings are declining, have been for years, reason being they base is dying off. Bad for FNC, good for the country.
sorry old girl

Warner Robins, GA

#15271 Jun 14, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not avoiding anything. Are you kidding? Considering my postings, you are actually accusing me of changing a subject. lol Get serious.
Actually, I don't think I have mentioned that guy one time. Look back and check, but don't bet your life savings on it. The reason I haven't mentioned it is because I want to see how it ends up. I have no doubt that the enemy KNOWS about our surveillance. That was no revelation to them. I DO think that we, the people, have a right to know just how deep the surveillance goes. If he does end up selling secrets, he won't be MY hero. If he keeps it to just letting the country know, then I think he is doing us a service.
You know, you really have a problem with making accusations with nothing to back them up. I didn't even HAVE to respond to your "You are not getting off that easy" bullying. You are simply lying and I wanted to clear that up. While you are looking for the posts where I sang the whistleblowers praises, how about looking for the posts where I overlooked Bush. Go ahead. I'll wait. I'm wrong? You would know right if it slapped you in the face. You are an incredible liar. I guess you have to be incredible at something. Now run along. Your mommy's calling.
The man is selling state secrets, not the ones China and everyone else already knows about. This guy needs to be hung and you claim to know what's right. You are waiting to see, you never have time to wait to see on any story about Obama now do you.

Sorry old girl, you don't know shite.
danger zone

Lithonia, GA

#15272 Jun 14, 2013
These people who claim most ALL who DO NOT support Obama MUST be glued to FOX news, haven't a clue. I won't waste a minute defending FOX news, they can pull their hair out about it, I don't really care.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#15273 Jun 14, 2013
Oh my wrote:
=====
By SilentPatriot
=====
Here's your "Media Matters"!!!!! Where's Chickenbutt when we need him? He would go after you about such a BIAS weblink. I'll save him the trouble. HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!
Benefactors and staff[edit]
MMfA started with the help of $2 million in donations from liberal philanthropists connected to the Democratic party. According to Byron York, additional funding came from MoveOn.org and the New Democrat Network.[16][17][18]
In 2004 MMfA received the endorsement of the Democracy Alliance, a partnership of wealthy and politically active donors. The Alliance itself does not fund any of its endorsees, but many wealthy Alliance members acted on the endorsement and donated directly to MMfA.[19][20][21] Media Matters as a matter of course has a policy of not comprehensively listing donors. Six years after the Alliance endorsed MMfA, financier George Soros—a founding and continuing member of the Alliance—announced in 2010 that he was donating $1 million to MMfA. Soros said: "Despite repeated assertions to the contrary by various Fox News commentators, I have not to date been a funder of Media Matters." Soros said concern over "recent evidence suggesting that the incendiary rhetoric of Fox News hosts may incite violence" had moved him to donate to MMfA, which thanked Soros for announcing his donation "quickly and transparently".[22]
Former chief of staff to president Bill Clinton John Podesta provided office space for Media Matters early in its formation at the Center for American Progress, a Democratic think tank that he had created in 2002.[23] Hillary Clinton advised Media Matters in its early stages out of a belief that progressives should follow conservatives in forming think tanks and advocacy groups to support their political goals.[23][24]
Media Matters hired numerous political professionals who had worked for Democratic politicians and for other progressive groups.[18][25] In 2004 article on Media Matters the National Review referred to MMfA staffers who had recently worked on the presidential campaigns of John Edwards and Wesley Clark, for Congressman Barney Frank, and for the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee.[18]

Location hidden

#15274 Jun 14, 2013
good for the country wrote:
<quoted text>
Just remember, FNC is 1st on cable, not in the same league as network. FNC's target audience is old people, old people are the only ones with the free time and enough self pity to watch the crap they call news. FNC's ratings are declining, have been for years, reason being they base is dying off. Bad for FNC, good for the country.
You seem to have quite a bit of free time yourself, Sparky. Your posts are silly with nothing to back them up. Keep trying. You might get there.

Location hidden

#15275 Jun 14, 2013
sorry old girl wrote:
<quoted text>
The man is selling state secrets, not the ones China and everyone else already knows about. This guy needs to be hung and you claim to know what's right. You are waiting to see, you never have time to wait to see on any story about Obama now do you.
Sorry old girl, you don't know shite.
Um......If you'll notice, when I post about an "event in regards to Obama, I also post a LINK. Where is YOUR LINK? Your posts typically have no facts, links nor intelligible information.
Your last sentence gives IRONY new meaning. Me thinks you are out of your league.

Location hidden

#15276 Jun 14, 2013
danger zone wrote:
These people who claim most ALL who DO NOT support Obama MUST be glued to FOX news, haven't a clue. I won't waste a minute defending FOX news, they can pull their hair out about it, I don't really care.
If you'll notice, when they can't defend what they are posting, they always resort to blaming FOX. I didn't realize such blame existed in this world until Obama stepped up. It's pervasive with the libs. When not successful, blame the other guy. Typically it screams of immaturity and lack of courage. In Obama's case, he simply doesn't care. As long as he has his minions STILL believing his lies(after five years) and left wing media covering for him(although the media has gotten MUCH better in order to save ANY credibility it might have left), no worries, Mon.
What the Left Wing Looneys don't seem to comprehend is that the rest of us know how they are. We know that if the shoe were on the other foot, they would be running wild in the streets. They would be crying, cursing and causing all matter of destruction. It's a class difference.
danger zone

Lithonia, GA

#15277 Jun 14, 2013
Obama waited, dragged his feet, Netanyahu set Damascus on fire shortly after gathering proof Assad gassed his OWN... the red line was CROSSED. Obama waits and waits some more, the weak world leader he is.... NOW, that he's buried up to his neck in scandals, and called a "wuss", by Bill Clinton- he's considering sending weapons & soldiers to Syria.... Now, you fools try to blame Bush for this, good grief.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#15278 Jun 14, 2013
danger zone wrote:
Obama waited, dragged his feet, Netanyahu set Damascus on fire shortly after gathering proof Assad gassed his OWN... the red line was CROSSED. Obama waits and waits some more, the weak world leader he is.... NOW, that he's buried up to his neck in scandals, and called a "wuss", by Bill Clinton- he's considering sending weapons & soldiers to Syria.... Now, you fools try to blame Bush for this, good grief.
IMO, Bush #1 should have finished it when he had the chance, Clinton should have finished off Bin laden and his cronies when he had the chance. Bush #2 should have followed up "shock and awe" with a march like Sherman went through Georgia. Obama, like Holder, is weak, too concerned about "their" people.
danger zone

Lithonia, GA

#15279 Jun 14, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
If you'll notice, when they can't defend what they are posting, they always resort to blaming FOX. I didn't realize such blame existed in this world until Obama stepped up. It's pervasive with the libs. When not successful, blame the other guy. Typically it screams of immaturity and lack of courage. In Obama's case, he simply doesn't care. As long as he has his minions STILL believing his lies(after five years) and left wing media covering for him(although the media has gotten MUCH better in order to save ANY credibility it might have left), no worries, Mon.
What the Left Wing Looneys don't seem to comprehend is that the rest of us know how they are. We know that if the shoe were on the other foot, they would be running wild in the streets. They would be crying, cursing and causing all matter of destruction. It's a class difference.
I agree, they blame FOX, instead of Obama & his corrupt.administration. I should have said, I won't "spend a minute" defending FOX, not "waste a minute", FOX news ratings speaks for itself, there's NO need to defend FOX. These people sound like fools.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#15280 Jun 14, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama to some, is like the mirage of water in the desert, seen, but never realized.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#15281 Jun 14, 2013
How predictable, attack the source of the information, but not a single peep about the inconsistentcy of message from the much lauded #1 cable network and their bobbing head entertainer.

It was ok then, not so much now....

Location hidden

#15282 Jun 14, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama to some, is like the mirage of water in the desert, seen, but never realized.
Wow! Great anology.

Location hidden

#15283 Jun 14, 2013
Oh my wrote:
How predictable, attack the source of the information.
OMG! This is hilarious. How embarrassing for you. You libs are the very definition of IRONY on STEROIDS. LIBROIDS ON IRONY STEROIDS.(Again, I'm such a POET.)
danger zone

Lithonia, GA

#15284 Jun 14, 2013
They should challenge the claims. Warnings from Russia & NSA intel didn't foil the Boston bombings.

http://m.guardiannews.com/world/2013/jun/13/s...
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#15285 Jun 14, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG! This is hilarious. How embarrassing for you. You libs are the very definition of IRONY on STEROIDS. LIBROIDS ON IRONY STEROIDS.(Again, I'm such a POET.)
It was ok then, not so much now for bobbing head entertainers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darien Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cornerstone christian correspondence school dip... (Apr '10) 9 hr Tatiana 264
Men Wearing Thongs (Sep '08) Mon Steel 261
nasty woman. you've been warned. Feb 18 Farrell Landon 2
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Feb 16 Well now 32
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Feb 15 Blue 1,221
New Construction...New Mall...New Stores...in H... Feb 12 Mac 2
i-95 accident (Mar '09) Feb 10 GodsPrincess2939 6

Darien Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance