Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: May 13

Ellijay, GA

#13471 May 29, 2013
I'll sign that petition, Aggie.

Then I'm probably offline for good. I don't know, but for awhile while I soak all this Big Brother crap up. I may decide to live dangerously and comment here and there.
My friends and family watch what we say in emails and texts. We use code words for known watch list words when we talk on cells. We rarely use Obamas name in print. Or the word Constitution.

We know our computers are eavesdroppers and real time cameras in our homes and our cell phones track us everywhere. Add cameras all over and credit/debit card tracking.
I hate this world as it's become. I lost my 1st Amendment Right a long time ago. I'm not supposed to be afraid of my government. I'm terrified of it. What have we done?

If I am rightfully afraid to speak freely as a non violent American Citizen, then why bother anymore?

Big Brother. The final nail in our coffin. 1984 is our Reality.

http://nsa.gov1.info/utah-data-center/
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#13472 May 29, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You got bested.
You can CLAIM that all day long. Not that you have any possible reason to think that, but I've long given up on trying to figure out how RWW's like you come to their misguided conclusions.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#13474 May 29, 2013
Death Panel wrote:
Then I'm probably offline for good. I don't know, but for awhile while I soak all this Big Brother crap up. I may decide to live dangerously and comment here and there.
My friends and family watch what we say in emails and texts. We use code words for known watch list words when we talk on cells. We rarely use Obamas name in print. Or the word Constitution.
We know our computers are eavesdroppers and real time cameras in our homes and our cell phones track us everywhere. Add cameras all over and credit/debit card tracking.
I hate this world as it's become. I lost my 1st Amendment Right a long time ago. I'm not supposed to be afraid of my government. I'm terrified of it. What have we done?
If I am rightfully afraid to speak freely as a non violent American Citizen, then why bother anymore?
There's a common misconception that THEY are out to get you. Closer to the truth is that THEY don't care about you at all in any sense.

The technology is there - but unless you do something to draw attention - THEY are indifferent to what happens to you.
Informed Opinion

Fort Myers Beach, FL

#13475 May 29, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>Go ahead and defend the criminals. Typical of your ilk.
"ilk" - now that's quaint.
Informed Opinion

Fort Myers Beach, FL

#13476 May 29, 2013
bubba131 wrote:
<quoted text>Laughable
Agreed.

With Obama making huge improvements with the deficit, withdrawing from Iraq, the housing sector improving by huge amounts, etc.

It's laughable that anyone would consider Right Wing Wackos' opinions seriously.

That's of course assuming anyone does.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#13477 May 29, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
You can CLAIM that all day long. Not that you have any possible reason to think that, but I've long given up on trying to figure out how RWW's like you come to their misguided conclusions.
The facts are in my post. The truth of the matter is, Obama will get credit because it's his watch, but in my lifetime, we've never had such a do nothing, no action president. He has DONE NOTHING and you know it. I expect you to support it because you are left wing looney. Another truth is that if the AP records hadn't been taken and the AP reporters ticked off, we would have NEVER heard as much as we have about Benghazi and the IRS debacle. The reporters stuck together and FINALLY offered some balanced reporting. All that is happening is cyclic. It was going to happen regardless. I think it would have happened much quicker with a president who was actually tuned in to what is going on. Obama is absolutely the luckiest person in the world. It's simply uncanny. I gave up a long time ago(actually when you LWLs voted for him AGAIN and he had such a horrendous record) on expecting you to open your eyes to Obama's game playing. Of course, his game playing is fine with you because you think you are winning. He is a pathetic excuse of a human being for being so manipulative of demoralized people. Every single good thing that has happened during his reign has been pure luck. Nothing else. He is incredibly disconnected and narcissistic.
No comment about the link I posted to you in regard to Obamacare in California? You consistently and continually ignore posts that calls you out. I guess I'll never give up trying.

Location hidden

#13478 May 29, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a common misconception that THEY are out to get you. Closer to the truth is that THEY don't care about you at all in any sense.
The technology is there - but unless you do something to draw attention - THEY are indifferent to what happens to you.
How do you know? Are you 100% positive and convinced beyond a shadow of one doubt that what you say is true? If so, prove it. How do you know for a FACT that they are indifferent?

You may be right, but you may not. The problem is, you LWLs are such perfect little Stepford citizens. You walk blindly from day to day without any question or suspicion of our government. How reckless of you.
Informed Opinion

Fort Myers Beach, FL

#13479 May 29, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>It's not free for those who are responsible and take care of their own needs. No! It's not free for those people. It's free for those who the Left Wing Looneys love....illegals. It's free for those who spend their money on things they DON'T NEED instead of what they DO NEED. You LWL's love that, too.
You're saying it's RWW's that go to the ER for healthcare needs????? Hilarious. Surely even YOU don't believe that.
You must stop being so bitter about the demise of unions. You got yours. Right? That is what you have been boasting about. You got yours!!!!! Screw everyone else. lol Not very liberal of you.
Hey, chill out, have a beer, smoke a little, do what you gotta do to calm down.

It isn't you.

You're not a complete idiot. It's your Right Wing Wacko beliefs that make you appear almost functionally incompetent.

Just compare America today with where you Right Wing Wackos left us in 2009.

The deficits you caused are cut in half,
The Great Recession you caused is over,
We're paying down the costs of the lunatic wars you started,
We saved the economy you tanked;
Housing markets are recovering;
Employment is up;

and on and on.

Relax, the Grown Ups showed up and took over from the children playing with matches and gasoline.

It's just too bad we can't bring those 3,000 dead back to life and rebuild the WTC - well we did kinda rebuild the WTC.

But those 5,000 American troops you managed to get killed as a gift to the bin Ladens in Saudi Arabia so they wouldn't be afraid of 'Ol Saddam, those are on you guys.

Location hidden

#13480 May 29, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
You speak with such authority. What gives you that authority? Where do you acquire your authority?

Location hidden

#13481 May 29, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
"ilk" - now that's quaint.
I calls 'um like I sees 'um.
Informed Opinion

Fort Myers Beach, FL

#13482 May 29, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>I can't believe you had the nerve to bring that up!

Do you remember when that happened? Do you remember HOW that happened? Republicans.
You have to understand that Right Wing Wackos don't believe in history.

If they just close their eyes real hard, cross their fingers, and say over and over "2001 to 2009 never happened", then 2001 to 2009 never happened.

We never had 8 years of Right Wing Wacko Rule that tanked the economy, exploded the deficit and doubled the national debt.

We never had incompetence that allowed 3,000 Americans to be killed and the WTC destroyed.

We never had 5,000 American troops sent home in body bags from the stupidest, most self-defeating war in history,

We never incurred $6 Trillion Dollars in debt as a result of those idiotic and illegal RWW wars.

We never saw Americans dying in the streets of New Orleans after a hurricane while the Moron-in-Chief praised the horse trainer in charge of FEMA.

We never say the wealth of the county flow upward to the Elite 1%, while the Middle Class was destroyed.

Nope.....

2001 to 2009 never happened.

If only we'd let those Right Wing Wackos run the country - we'd see what they could do.

It's a shame history doesn't exist in Right Wing Wacko World - or they'd know exactly what they could do.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#13483 May 29, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
LMCBO

That would be laughing my chikn butt off...

Probably the most ironic post of the day, probably week, perhaps month...

Location hidden

#13484 May 29, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't you.
You're not a complete idiot. It's your Right Wing Wacko beliefs that make you appear almost functionally incompetent.
Employment is up;
and on and on.
Relax, the Grown Ups showed up and took over from the children playing with matches and gasoline.
It's just too bad we can't bring those 3,000 dead back to life and rebuild the WTC - well we did kinda rebuild the WTC.
But those 5,000 American troops you managed to get killed as a gift to the bin Ladens in Saudi Arabia so they wouldn't be afraid of 'Ol Saddam, those are on you guys.
Just your same old broken record response. That's what you Obamabots have been programmed to give. lol You've been brainwashed very easily and nothing more can be expected of you. You simply can't see how the government is taking over our lives. Of course, if that's what you need, then you are in luck. I pity those like you who can't think for themselves nor trust themselves to make sound decisions. If a liberal had been in office when the Iraqi war occurred, you would be supporting it. That is why you Left Wing Loonies can't be taken seriously. You exist in a double standard world. You've proved it time and time again.

Location hidden

#13485 May 29, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't you.
Employment is up;
and on and on.
You didn't even address the points in the post. Typical.
How are you enjoying your benefits slipping away? Don't deny it. We all know it's true.

Location hidden

#13486 May 29, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to understand that Right Wing Wackos don't believe in history.
If they just close their eyes real hard, cross their fingers, and say over and over "2001 to 2009 never happened", then 2001 to 2009 never happened.
We never had 8 years of Right Wing Wacko Rule that tanked the economy, exploded the deficit and doubled the national debt.
We never had incompetence that allowed 3,000 Americans to be killed and the WTC destroyed.
We never had 5,000 American troops sent home in body bags from the stupidest, most self-defeating war in history,
We never incurred $6 Trillion Dollars in debt as a result of those idiotic and illegal RWW wars.
We never saw Americans dying in the streets of New Orleans after a hurricane while the Moron-in-Chief praised the horse trainer in charge of FEMA.
We never say the wealth of the county flow upward to the Elite 1%, while the Middle Class was destroyed.
Nope.....
2001 to 2009 never happened.
If only we'd let those Right Wing Wackos run the country - we'd see what they could do.
It's a shame history doesn't exist in Right Wing Wacko World - or they'd know exactly what they could do.
I suspect even your own kind aren't reading your recording.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#13487 May 29, 2013
Death Panel wrote:
Thanks, DP

I would love to say you are being ridiculously paranoid, but I no longer feel I can honestly say that.
Take care.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#13488 May 29, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't you.
Syn has her bad days. It's best to not even try to talk sensibly with her on those days. She'll be back to normal tomorrow or the next day.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#13489 May 29, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't you.
Employment is up;
and on and on.
agree,but that is 5000 plus 23 per day ever since!

Location hidden

#13490 May 29, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Syn has her bad days. It's best to not even try to talk sensibly with her on those days. She'll be back to normal tomorrow or the next day.
Actually, I'm having a GREAT day! You just didn't like my post, but it is what it is. You'll never accept it because you've been programmed to make excuses. That's okay. The rest of us know that you can't help yourself.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#13491 May 29, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>agree,but that is 5000 plus 23 per day ever since!
info-op(or anyone interested)you should view the documentary film "why we fight"(not to be confused with a ww2 frank cappra propaganda film with the same tittle).it chronicles the rise of the industrial/military complex(a parse coined by Ike in his farewell speech in 1961).a couple of nuggets from it.the u.s. spends more on defence than all the rest of the NATO nations,plus China and Russia combined.this is not a rep v. dem thing.the B-2 bomber has parts and components that are produced in all of the 57 states.(I know there are only 50 states,i just threw that in for syn ;).anyway,there is some good commentary from a wide range including john mc cain and susan Eisenhower.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darien Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Jan 18 Anonymous 29
cornerstone christian correspondence school dip... (Apr '10) Jan 17 Ann Earnhardt Frye 249
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Jan 9 Mara Rahl 29
married women going to the clubs looking for pa... (Aug '09) Jan 4 Ron 62
Children, Child Molesters Jan 3 Worried Citizen 1
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Jan 2 Middletown 1,210
Can a police officer get fired for sleeping wit... (Jul '11) Dec '16 Armymom 39

Darien Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Darien Mortgages