Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#12409 May 20, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>

With you guys' track record - why does anyone listen to your opinions about anything ?

Because crying babies always come to their mama for advice and correction.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#12410 May 20, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post.
Many good points.
Amazingly, you'll notice those who pretend to be upset the most at government programs are the ones online during the day because they stay at home cashing their government checks.
It makes it even more amusing.
Um......don't you sit at home and cash a government check? You are the only one on Topix that I know of who does. SH
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#12411 May 20, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, a good post and link to explain the buildup of a Hitler type force within the borders of America. A Despot sooner or later will use them against the people. The IRS debacle is just a test to see how far they can reach.

maybe the despot is already in office.

"Report: Justice Department targeted TWO Fox News Channel reporters and a producer for talking with government sources

Inspector General report found agents read emails, tracked phone records
Reporters James Rosen and WIlliam LaJeunesse, producer Mike Levine were the subject of subpoenas but never notified by the government
Fox News says U.S. journalism 'up until now has always been a free press'
An FBI agent swore out an affidavit claiming that Rosen had broken the law,'at the very least, either as an aider, abetter and/or co-conspirator'
New allegations add fuel to the fire started with a DOJ investigation into the Associated Press."
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

#12412 May 20, 2013
Danger Zone wrote:
<quoted text>The purchase of 1.2 billion bullets is fuel for thought, as you have proven by your last 3 posts. You say it's recycled lies, yet keep bringing it up? Automatic spending cuts must not include stockpiling weapons for the DHS. Obama promised transparency in government, yet no explanation, not even a mention, about the purchase of 1.2 BILLION rounds of bullets. The best thought I read about this Homeland weapon build-up is... "Obama claims to be all about transparency & peace, all this coming from a president who couldn't take 15 minutes out of his morning to have a biscuit with the Dalai Lama". Yet, chose to meet with Hugo Chavez, Daniel Ortega, & Putin, during his first 6 months of presidency.
You are right.

There won't be enough weapons or ammo to protect your family and friends if Obama is elected.

Wait... He's elected. Now you really need more guns and ammo to protect you because he can activate and control the National Guard.

Buy lots and lots of weapons and ammo now.

The government is stockpiling it secretly to keep weapons and ammo out of your hands so that you are defenseless.

Buy lots and lots of guns and ammo now.

The Russians are also intending to invade the US.

The inner city blacks are planning on escaping into the countryside to rape our cattle and pillage our wives. How will you protect your family without ammunition.

Buy lots of guns and ammo now.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#12413 May 20, 2013
bull wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you sleep threw the last TWO Presidential elections. Your side got its ass whooped, live with it. As a percentage of the American population most think and people just you are nuts. Spin that if you can.
"As a percentage of the American population most think and people just you are nuts."
Tell you what, you translate it and then we'll "spin" it.

Location hidden

#12414 May 20, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I missed the 3,000 dead when Clinton allowed Bush's friends and business partners the bin Ladens to blow up the entire World Trade Center.
Wait ... That was you guys.
I missed the 5,000 American troops Clinton and Obama caused to die so they could win re-election.
I missed the $6 Trillion Dollars that Clinton and Obama borrowed and wasted to commit war crimes and illegally bomb, invade and occupy sovereign nations.
Wait .... That was you guys.
I missed it when Obama took a budget surplus and turned it into the largest deficit in the history of the United States.
Come to think if it.
With you guys' track record - why does anyone listen to your opinions about anything ?
We on the Right always know when you've been bested, you desperately pull out your "More Lies from the Left" Handbook.
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

#12415 May 20, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>Here is the text that was pulled from the referenced article and the link that was supplied in my original post which was in reply to a posting of yours so many pages ago. As you can see DHS is not the only agency making the purchase.

It doesn't matter what type of ammo is illegal in a war zone, US law enforcement has been using hollow points since the mid-1990's.

And yes, hollow points are used in training if your goal is to make the training as realistic as possible.

Why is the Department of Homeland Security buying so many bullets?
Published February 14, 2013
Associated Press
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/14/wh...

...Federal solicitations to buy the bullets are known as "strategic sourcing contracts," which help the government get a low price for a big purchase, says Peggy Dixon, spokeswoman for the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center in Glynco, Ga . The training center and others like it run by the Homeland Security Department use as many as 15 million rounds every year, mostly on shooting ranges and in training exercises.

Dixon said one of the contracts would allow Homeland Security to buy up to 750 million rounds of ammunition over the next five years for its training facilities. The rounds are used for basic and advanced law enforcement training for federal law enforcement agencies under the department's umbrella. The facilities also offer firearms training to tens of thousands of federal law enforcement officers. More than 90 federal agencies and 70,000 agents and officers used the department's training center last year.

The rest of the 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition would be purchased by Immigration and Customs Enforcement, the federal government's second largest criminal investigative agency.

ICE's ammunition requests in the last year included:
--450 million rounds of .40-caliber duty ammunition
--40 million rounds of rifle ammunition a year for as many as five years, for a total bullet-buy of 200 million rounds
--176,000 rifle rounds on a separate contract
--25,000 blank rounds
Would you stop it ?

I argue with the Right Wing Wackos, but I count on them to act consistently against their own interests, and spend their money,(and the government checks they love), in irresponsible and nonsensical ways.

So, my friends and I bought stock in weapons and ammo companies several years ago.

Please let them continue to believe that any second the Second Civil War will start any second - if only they have enough weapons and ammo - they'll survive - if not - it's "curtains".

Location hidden

#12416 May 20, 2013
bull wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you sleep threw the last TWO Presidential elections. Your side got its ass whooped, live with it. As a percentage of the American population most think and people just you are nuts. Spin that if you can.
The first election was handed to Obama. Well, the second one was, too. It wasn't a landslide or in your redneck description *ss wooping.
You third sentence is typical of your lack of intellectual acuity.
Your last sentence is nonsensical. The LLSCL's are the ones who are having to spin their heads off. The rest of us are just watching the hilarity.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#12417 May 20, 2013

The worms are coming out of the wood work.....

"Exclusive: Hillary's Benghazi 'Scapegoat' Speaks Out
by Josh Rogin May 20, 2013 2:53 PM EDT "

"Following the attack in Benghazi, senior State Department officials close to Hillary Clinton ordered the removal of a mid-level official who had no role in security decisions and has never been told the charges against him. He is now accusing Clinton’s team of scapegoating him for the failures that led to the death of four Americans last year."

"Raymond Maxwell was placed on forced “administrative leave” after the State Department’s own internal investigation, conducted by an Administrative Review Board (ARB) led by former State Department official Tom Pickering. Five months after he was told to clean out his desk and leave the building, Maxwell remains in professional and legal limbo, having been associated publicly with the death of Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other American for reasons that remain unclear.

Maxwell, who served as deputy assistant secretary of state for Near Eastern Affairs from August 2011 until his removal last December, following tours in Iraq and Syria, spoke publicly for the first time in an exclusive interview with The Daily Beast.

“The overall goal is to restore my honor,” said Maxwell, who has now filed grievances regarding his treatment with the State Department’s human resources bureau and the American Foreign Service Association, which represents the interests of foreign-service officers. The other three officials placed on leave were in the diplomatic security bureau, leaving Maxwell as the only official in the bureau of Near Eastern Affairs (NEA), which had responsibility for Libya, to lose his job.

“I had no involvement to any degree with decisions on security and the funding of security at our diplomatic mission in Benghazi,” he said."

Location hidden

#12418 May 20, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Much better than we did under 8 years of Right Wing Wacko insanity.
You all haven't killed another 5,000 of our sons - yet. That alone is a huge improvement.
So, how has he helped you? How has he helped this country? Are the wealthiest paying" their fair share?" Is the middle class larger? Are there less people below the poverty level? These are promises that Mr. Hope and Change made to "buy" your vote. Now. Tell us.

Your last sentence is a copout. What do you think about the soldier who are still dying in the middle east?(You won't answer. I've asked you several times and ......nada.)
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

#12420 May 20, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks, a good post and link to explain the buildup of a Hitler type force within the borders of America. A Despot sooner or later will use them against the people. The IRS debacle is just a test to see how far they can reach.
Don't worry.

There can't be an American despot who isn't a Right Wing Wacko.

You guts got all the Brown Shirts and the White Robes and Pointy Hats.

Location hidden

#12421 May 20, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
One of my heroes was Jimmy Hoffa, who repeatedly told a scab, "it's tough to take a job away from a working man, if you don't have kneecaps".
I despise scabs.
That you would admit to admiring an immoral thug who laundered money for the mob and thought nothing of bribery, fraud and coercion is disturbing. And you quote a reported threat he made as though it were something admirable - SMH.
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

#12422 May 20, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>Because crying babies always come to their mama for advice and correction.
Even when their mommas are schizophrenic government dependent paranoids who burned down the family home, killed their Daddies,(a/k/a Right Wing Wackos), who promise to repeat their lunacy next chance they get.

Even babies are smarter than that.

Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

#12423 May 20, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>Um......don't you sit at home and cash a government check? You are the only one on Topix that I know of who does. SH
Nope, my pension check is direct deposited.

I work for a living.

Somebody has to pay the taxes necessary to subsidize government dependent Right Wing Wackos.

Isn't that how Right Wing Wackos collect your government checks ?
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

#12424 May 20, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>We on the Right always know when you've been bested, you desperately pull out your "More Lies from the Left" Handbook.
Nice try.

Identify one lie included in the post.

Oh wait..... You can't.

Location hidden

#12426 May 20, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, you liked it, I know you did.
What is entertaining is that you probably had to Google it after you read it because you had every reason to believe it to be true.
Amazingly, even that won't cause you to think.
I really didn't read it. Your stuff is repetitive, silly and boring. Sorry, but it is what it is.

Location hidden

#12427 May 20, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody??
everybody??
They havent interviewed half the population, only the dumb voters.
Chicken speaks in "all", "everybody", "most" and such. As if we believe that. lol
OMTE

Snellville, GA

#12428 May 20, 2013
I wonder how many people are going to jail at Fox News? Looks like three so far.

Location hidden

#12429 May 20, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
One of my heroes was Jimmy Hoffa, who repeatedly told a scab, "it's tough to take a job away from a working man, if you don't have kneecaps".
I despise scabs.
Yeah? How did things work out for 'ole Jimmy? Did anyone EVER find his body? He probably would have been happy just to lose his kneecaps. You despise non-union workers because they are respected and don't hold people and companies hostage when they don't get their way. You despise non-union workers because their work is as good, if not better, than yours and they undercut your thievery. Thank goodness unions are going the way of the dinasours. Yeah, unions are being taught some valuable lessions now. Benefits are being stripped. Jobs are nonexistent or the thug has to travel to get to a job. Picket lines mean nothing. It seems keeping one's job is more important than being bullied by a union thug. Too bad about your hero.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#12430 May 20, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>

The government is stockpiling it secretly to keep weapons and ammo out of your hands so that you are defenseless.
Buy lots and lots of guns and ammo now.
The Russians are also intending to invade the US.
How will you protect your family without ammunition.
Buy lots of guns and ammo now.

Sometimes truth comes through even from a sarcastic comment. While the mouth might want to lie, the spirit occasionally gives forth wisdom.
Too bad this poster doesnt recognize the conflict in his soul.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darien Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Okefenokee EMS (Mar '14) 1 hr Paige 2
How do you change your IP address location (Mar '10) 18 hr dolorees 5
Rupert Blackman has AIDs Dec 17 me2youlol 3
Looking for info on Felisha Ponsell Dec 17 me2youlol 4
Georgia hospital losing $2 million a year in mi... Dec 17 northernboy62 1
Zaxyby's Dec 9 Curious 1
cornerstone christian correspondence school dip... (Apr '10) Dec 7 Charleston 122
Darien Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Darien People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Darien News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Darien

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:46 am PST

NFL 9:46AM