Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

#11362 May 15, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>The dung just keeps piling up and the rats are tired of their BS diet.

2014 is close, get your 3 year food stamp card now before it's too late.
Why, have the Right Wing Wackos already used up all the that government money on their welfare programs.

Damn - i hoped there'd be some left over for us when the RWWs were pulled from the trough.

Ah well.... Somebody's gotta support our RWW friends.
OMTE

Norman Park, GA

#11363 May 15, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
May I have permission to use the RWWBs categorization.
Although I can't say I'm that optimistic they are all that numerous.
I immediately visualize Ann Coulter - how painfully nauseating is that ?
Yuck.
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

#11364 May 15, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>Wow-somebody does love you. Nothing like the old Id.

Course your Id told me you are a far left wacko liberal socialists commie and he's about tired of you and thinking about changing bodies.
Now, now "Bored", there you go again thinkin you got a job and can take care if yourself without help.

It's cute, but you know what the Medicare doctor said - stay on your medication.

Don't worry - Medicare Part D will pay for that heavy duty Thorazine.

We taxpayers don't mind. We have to take care of the helpless among us. That's what Jesus would do.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#11365 May 15, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Issa ?
Isn't he the guy who admitted all the hearings and investigation were wasted time because he learned nothing new.
Of course, that was before the CIA folks admitted Benghazi was a CIA station, the CIA was responsible for security, and the State Department had a few folks hanging around to pretend it wasn't a CIA operation.
Hey, maybe Issa could "out" some CIA officers - like his buddy Cheney did. Hey, treason ain't treason when a Right Wing Wacko does it.

Just keep banging your head against the wall and you still dont get it, only makes you more dumber.

You are still a dummy. The CIA base is, and was, referred to as the Annex in error. The building Amb. Stevens was in was a diplomatic consulate.

The second building attacked was an American consulate.

"The 'annexe' to the U.S. consulate in Benghazi which was attacked by militants last month was a CIA building, it has been revealed.

The intelligence base, which has previously been described only as a 'safe house', was the building which two Navy SEALs were defending when they died in the terrorist raid.

It was around a mile from the consulate where ambassador Chris Stevens and diplomat Sean Smith were killed on the night of September 11."



OMTE

Norman Park, GA

#11366 May 15, 2013
When I think of democratic babes. I think of Scarlett Johansson. That's enough to make me vote on the democratic ticket alone. If she told me to I would.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#11367 May 15, 2013

According to experts, half the population (all liberaces) have a mental disorder while the other half (conservatives) are in good mental shape.

We got our half here on topix.



"According to the new definitions the DSM-5 uses, some experts predict about 50 percent of U.S. citizens could be diagnosed as "mentally ill" at some point during their lifetime."
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#11368 May 15, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
May I have permission to use the RWWBs categorization.
Although I can't say I'm that optimistic they are all that numerous.
You go for it!
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I immediately visualize Ann Coulter - how painfully nauseating is that ?
There's just no appropriate emoticon for that statement out of the available options.

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwkbf61Xwc1...
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#11369 May 15, 2013
OMTE wrote:
When I think of democratic babes. I think of Scarlett Johansson. That's enough to make me vote on the democratic ticket alone. If she told me to I would.

Survey Says GOP Women Are Prettier.

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/image...
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#11370 May 15, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
Just keep banging your head against the wall and you still dont get it, only makes you more dumber.
You are still a dummy. The CIA base is, and was, referred to as the Annex in error. The building Amb. Stevens was in was a diplomatic consulate.
The second building attacked was an American consulate.
"The 'annexe' to the U.S. consulate in Benghazi which was attacked by militants last month was a CIA building, it has been revealed.
The intelligence base, which has previously been described only as a 'safe house', was the building which two Navy SEALs were defending when they died in the terrorist raid.
It was around a mile from the consulate where ambassador Chris Stevens and diplomat Sean Smith were killed on the night of September 11."

This part of the above post "The second building attacked was an American consulate." is a mistype.

The second building attacked was the CIA base.

Danger Zone

Conyers, GA

#11371 May 15, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
Survey Says GOP Women Are Prettier.
http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/image...
That made me LOL!
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

#11372 May 15, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>You go for it!

Informed Opinion wrote, "<quoted text>
I immediately visualize Ann Coulter - how painfully nauseating is that ?
"

There's just no appropriate emoticon for that statement out of the available options.

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwkbf61Xwc1...
That mystery is answered.

How did they get Linda Blair to do accomplish that ?

- they showed her a picture of Ann Coulter.
OMTE

Norman Park, GA

#11373 May 15, 2013
Danger Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
That made me LOL!
Yep you're a mexican. SMH.
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

#11374 May 15, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>Survey Says GOP Women Are Prettier.

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/image...
I gotta admit when you have a point.

Those Fox Noise Bikini Model/News Reporters are hot.

That's why it's acceptable to watch Fix Noise - as long as you turn the volume onto moot and the iTunes up.

But, do they count as Right Wing Wackos if they secretly think Roger Ailes is just another RWW pervert ?

We'll never know - so maybe RWWBs are more "Babish" - if you include them.
OMTE

Norman Park, GA

#11375 May 15, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
Survey Says GOP Women Are Prettier.
http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/image...
I hate to tell you the dems have Gwyneth Paltrow. End of story.
OMTE

Norman Park, GA

#11376 May 15, 2013
I like that website you provide "bored".
http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/georgewbus...

It's great. Everyone should check it out.
OMTE

Norman Park, GA

#11377 May 15, 2013
OMTE

Norman Park, GA

#11378 May 15, 2013
The man has a point.
http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/bl-fu...
LoL!!!!!
NoWay

Dalton, GA

#11379 May 15, 2013
Although the original topic appears to be long gone, we have another Senate race looming in 2014 and I hope we can send Phil Gingrey packing.
Almost anybody would be better than him.
Paul Broun appears to be a Constitutional man,
and of course many will hate him because of it.
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

#11380 May 15, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>Just keep banging your head against the wall and you still dont get it, only makes you more dumber.

You are still a dummy. The CIA base is, and was, referred to as the Annex in error. The building Amb. Stevens was in was a diplomatic consulate.

The second building attacked was an American consulate.

"The 'annexe' to the U.S. consulate in Benghazi which was attacked by militants last month was a CIA building, it has been revealed.

The intelligence base, which has previously been described only as a 'safe house', was the building which two Navy SEALs were defending when they died in the terrorist raid.

It was around a mile from the consulate where ambassador Chris Stevens and diplomat Sean Smith were killed on the night of September 11."
Nice try - still no cigar.

I know, Right Wing Wackos love to commit treason by"outing" CIA operations and personnel - but normal Americans tried to keep it covert - even if Issa and the RWW Gang persecute them for being responsible.

Those pesky facts :

WASHINGTON -- The pivotal role of the Central Intelligence Agency in the deadly attack in Benghazi, Libya, last month burst into the public spotlight late on Thursday.

A U.S. official familiar with the Benghazi intelligence, who spoke under the condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive matters, confirmed that the two former Navy SEALs who died in the assault, were contractors working for the agency.
.... his official memo counted 35 "U.S. government personnel," of whom only eight were State Department. Many of the rest were secretly with the CIA, the official confirmed.
... This was no accident. In fact, the compound served little routine diplomatic purpose, and was largely under the operational control of the CIA.
... During the October congressional hearing, Chaffetz had halted the testimony of a State Department official when she brought up the annex, out of concerns that her remarks might "deal with sources and methods that would be totally inappropriate in an open forum such as this."
... When secret agencies are involved, and especially when they are as pivotal as they were in Benghazi, public explanations can be treacherous, and officials will go out of their way to avoid exposing the agency's role, especially if the operations could be ongoing.
"The CIA can't admit their role because it compromises the cover of the facility, and that's the most important thing," said Bob Baer, who spent two decades as a field officer in the CIA. "You can never compromise cover."
... "State Department officials believed that security responsibility was set to be shouldered in part by CIA personnel in the city through a series of secret agreements that even some officials in Washington didn't know about," the Journal wrote.
The Journal's report placed the blame for many of the missteps in Benghazi specifically on CIA director David Petraeus, who was described as aloof in the weeks after that episode.
... the delay in publicly identifying Woods and Doherty was a consequence of the unique sensitivity of determining whether they would be outed as CIA agents, or if the State Department would claim the two as theirs.
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

#11381 May 15, 2013
OMTE wrote:
Great link.

Now that's funny.

Who can say no to doughnuts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darien Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How do you change your IP address location (Mar '10) 4 hr dolorees 5
Rupert Blackman has AIDs Dec 17 me2youlol 3
Looking for info on Felisha Ponsell Dec 17 me2youlol 4
Georgia hospital losing $2 million a year in mi... Dec 17 northernboy62 1
Zaxyby's Dec 9 Curious 1
cornerstone christian correspondence school dip... (Apr '10) Dec 7 Charleston 122
STC Names Semi-Finalists in Student Competition Dec 3 Bob Jenkins 1
Darien Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Darien People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Darien News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Darien

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:46 am PST

NFL 9:46AM
Injury roundup: Julio Jones questionable vs. Panthers
NBC Sports10:02 AM
Julio Jones, Steven Jackson questionable for Sunday
NBC Sports10:26 AM
Panthers RB Williams probable vs. Falcons - NBC Sports
ESPN10:41 AM
Panthers RB Stewart gets nod vs. Falcons
NBC Sports11:09 AM
Falcons boosted by Julio Jones' return to practice - NBC Sports