Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#11322 May 15, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL - Holder is an appointed official. Figure it out.

Even appointed officials take the heat to protect their boss. Sometime appointed officials take the fall. Sometimes appointed officials go to prison.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#11323 May 15, 2013
Danger Zone wrote:
Bill, Buttboy is down to his last few remaining neurons. He actually believes, we care why he likes us or not. What a waste of time, it took him over an hour to prepare this loooong drawn out explanation. What a waste!!! He should've just gone on to bed.:)
+1 Yep.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#11324 May 15, 2013

With stories like this, the IRS debacle will go into the 2014 elections.
Hang onto your hats liberaces and cover your arses because the show hasn't started yet. The show will consist of many acts, none favorable to the IRS and none favorable to the liberaces.

"‘Very Frightening’: Prominent Catholic Prof. Claims IRS Audited Her After Speaking Out Against Obama and Demanded to Know Who Was Paying Her"

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/05/15/ex...

Location hidden

#11325 May 15, 2013
Laughing at U wrote:
<quoted text>
I consider myself a reasonable person....
LMAO...

Location hidden

#11326 May 15, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry Syn I won't ask you how old you are anymore. I wasn't trying to be mean. I was trying to get an Idea of what era you were from so I could better relate to you and I was "messin" with you. I kinda get a mental picture of someone when I am engage in a conversation with someone on this site. I haven't been able to create a image of you in my mind and that is interesting to me. Just another reason why I asked and to let you know I wasn't being rude. I know you women are kinda sensitive about your age.
I wonder what this poster is sensitive about...

Location hidden

#11327 May 15, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sensitive at all. No reason to be. I just don't divulge any personal information whatsoever on a public forum. You shouldn't either. No one should no matter how benign it might seem.
We already know more than enough about this poster (that you're referencing).

Doesn't like gays, even they they don't impact him.

Places people "above" or "below" others based upon posts on an anonymous board.

Is proud that a gay "friend" acts differently around him, rather than acting like they normally would.

Is a tough guy.

Is a member of the clueless and uneducated when it comes to politics and taxes.

I think that's enough, don't you think.

I'd still invite him to the next group gathering...

United States

#11328 May 15, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
Even appointed officials take the heat to protect their boss. Sometime appointed officials take the fall. Sometimes appointed officials go to prison.
correctamundo Jethro…..but they don't have to live in their "own districts"

Location hidden

#11329 May 15, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
Not that you've crossed that off your to-do list what are you going to do with your day? Go mirror shopping?
This poster is concerned about my day. How nice!

Well, I played a round of golf with my younger brother, met two charming people (hubby and wife) that rounded out our foursome. Going out to dinner with my bro and watching some hockey tonight, along with imbibing several cold brews.

Thanks for asking and being concerned...
OMTE

Norman Park, GA

#11330 May 15, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
We already know more than enough about this poster (that you're referencing).
Doesn't like gays, even they they don't impact him.
Places people "above" or "below" others based upon posts on an anonymous board.
Is proud that a gay "friend" acts differently around him, rather than acting like they normally would.
Is a tough guy.
Is a member of the clueless and uneducated when it comes to politics and taxes.
I think that's enough, don't you think.
I'd still invite him to the next group gathering...
Wow Bill. Sounds like you've been hanging onto my every word. I'm trying hard not to pick at gay folks, but you're pushing it tubby.

I tell you what if you tell me how old Syn is. Then I'll come to one of your Klan meetings. ROTFFL.
OMTE

Norman Park, GA

#11331 May 15, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
This poster is concerned about my day. How nice!
Well, I played a round of golf with my younger brother, met two charming people (hubby and wife) that rounded out our foursome. Going out to dinner with my bro and watching some hockey tonight, along with imbibing several cold brews.
Thanks for asking and being concerned...
Three on one that doesn't seem fair. LOL.

Location hidden

#11332 May 15, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Wow Bill. Sounds like you've been hanging onto my every word. I'm trying hard not to pick at gay folks, but you're pushing it tubby.
I tell you what if you tell me how old Syn is. Then I'll come to one of your Klan meetings. ROTFFL.
Why would you be concerned about how old Synergy is? She's way out of your league in more ways than one...

LMAO at calling me "tubby", shorty...

BTW, my understanding is that there's more Klan activity in the south part of the state than our area...Jes' Sayin'...
OMTE

Norman Park, GA

#11333 May 15, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
The first part is wrong, the wives do understand who the idiot is in the family.
The second part is correct for Obamanites, you got it ace.
You're better at understanding than the Butt, he and you think yall rule the wife, ROFL.
Bored is a girl too? Wow. I never would have guessed. That hit home didn't it? You knew exactly what I was talking about when you read my post. Didn't you girl?
OMTE

Norman Park, GA

#11334 May 15, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you be concerned about how old Synergy is? She's way out of your league in more ways than one...
LMAO at calling me "tubby", shorty...
BTW, my understanding is that there's more Klan activity in the south part of the state than our area...Jes' Sayin'...
I'm married Dummy. I'm just curious.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#11335 May 15, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
met two charming people (hubby and wife) that rounded out our foursome.
Did you tell them that you know taxes? Be honest. I'm betting you mentioned it. Did you use the words "clueless and uneducated" while talking to them today?
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#11336 May 15, 2013
"President Barack Obama has thrown his acting IRS commissioner overboard, making Steven Miller the highest-ranking political casualty thus far in a series of scandals that have swept his administration in recent weeks.

In a hastily called press conference in the East Room of the White House, Obama told reporters that he had asked Treasury Secretary Jacob Lew to find out who was responsible for a program that targeted tea party groups and other conservative organizations for a special level of intrusive questioning after they applied for tax-exempt charitable statuses.

'Lew took the first step by requesting and accepting the resignation of the acting director of the IRS,' Obama said.

'It’s important,' he added,'to institute new leadership that can help restore confidence going forward.'

But in an email to IRS employees, Miller claimed he would only be leaving next month because his assignment would be over."

No mention as to whether is still on the job until June, or not.
So who is correct? Miller or Obamja.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#11337 May 15, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Bored is a girl too? Wow. I never would have guessed. That hit home didn't it? You knew exactly what I was talking about when you read my post. Didn't you girl?

Most conservatives know the wife as a partner, whereas you liberaces are all talk and treat your women as chattels.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#11338 May 15, 2013
Bored wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
With stories like this, the IRS debacle will go into the 2014 elections.
Hang onto your hats liberaces and cover your arses because the show hasn't started yet. The show will consist of many acts, none favorable to the IRS and none favorable to the liberaces.
It's going to be nailed down real soon, just you wait and see!!!!11

What was that thing earlier this year, Fast and Flurrious!!!!1111
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#11339 May 15, 2013
Looks like Obama is counting on the furor of the IRS debacle to offset the attention of the Benghazi debacle, he's pushing it hard in the press and acting infuriated. Sorta Like Hillary screaming "what difference does it make."
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

#11340 May 15, 2013
prolife wrote:
<quoted text>"Informed Opinion" or more accurately fringe left wing extremist whack job has nothing better to do than post stupid things posted by other left wing whack jobs.
Prolife ?

Does that include everyone already born ?
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

#11341 May 15, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>That's what I meant.
Great name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darien Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cornerstone christian correspondence school dip... (Apr '10) 18 hr donna 125
My family wants to relocate to a section 8 rent... (Jan '11) Mon HUH 9
Review: Fatous African Hair Braiding Feb 28 bridgettemonique03 1
Overloaded cord blamed for fire Feb 21 Sandy 1
What ever happened to Eric Herrod (Sep '13) Feb 19 HRod 5
Count finds 37 possible homeless people Feb 13 yirvine89 1
darien Nov '14 please 1

Flood Warning for McIntosh County was issued at March 03 at 9:31AM EST

Darien Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Darien People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:49 am PST

NFL 6:49AM
Dan Quinn wants Sean Weatherspoon back on Falcons
Bleacher Report 4:54 PM
What's Best Plan for Replacements for Falcons?
Bleacher Report 1:44 PM
Jaguars' Final Free-Agency Outlook and Predictions
NBC Sports 8:50 AM
Report: Falcons sign LB Nate Stupar to one-year deal
Bleacher Report11:44 AM
Falcons Release Photos of New Stadium Progress