Comments
6,241 - 6,260 of 52,341 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6717
Apr 11, 2013
 
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
You are beginning to get Boring like IO.
I see you've removed enough egg to see the keyboard.
domino

Macon, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6718
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

I guess we will all have to stand back and see what happens in Washington now. its on the wire; Obama has angered both political parties with his 2014 budget proposal. 3.77 trillion dollars. Proof positive he is attempting to destroy the United States. Both parties are saying no way.
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6719
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Must be why I phrased it as a choice...
"At some point the GOP will need to decide whether it wants to be a viable political party or chase its conservative tail into oblivion."
It just might be too late for them to make that choice. Obviously for a party to viable they need voter support. In order to get that the Republicans are going to have to convince Americans of the following:

1. They are for the middle-class.
2. They have different policies than the same ones they've touted since Reagan, which have proven not only ineffective, but disastrous.
3. They are inclusive and welcoming of African Americans and Latinos and Gays.
4. They actually believe in science.
5. They are not the paid puppets of the corporations.

At this point the Republicans say "We've changed! please believe us!". But really, who's stupid enough to actually believe them?

If somebody is that stupid they are probably ALREADY a Republican.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6720
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
It just might be too late for them to make that choice. Obviously for a party to viable they need voter support. In order to get that the Republicans are going to have to convince Americans of the following:
1. They are for the middle-class.
2. They have different policies than the same ones they've touted since Reagan, which have proven not only ineffective, but disastrous.
3. They are inclusive and welcoming of African Americans and Latinos and Gays.
4. They actually believe in science.
5. They are not the paid puppets of the corporations.
At this point the Republicans say "We've changed! please believe us!". But really, who's stupid enough to actually believe them?
If somebody is that stupid they are probably ALREADY a Republican.
1. To be FOR the middle class takes more than lip service.(Which is what we have now. Some people will BELIEVE ANYTHING.)
2. How is Obama's policies(?) working? Which policies?
3. They've always welcomed those groups. Some of the people in those groups do vote Republican.
4. They DO believe in science. They may not support YOUR belief, but they do believe. So, you are just being left wing on that one. You just MIGHT be WRONG about some of your beliefs. What a concept!
5. Democrats fit that bill, too. Are you REALLY that naive? Seriously???? Come on!

At this point, Dems aren't doing well either. You seem to be numb to the point that dems are grumbling right along with the republicans. WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU"?
Democrats are going to have to stop lying. They are talking out both sides of their mouths. Those who don't already realize that, well, they are party loyalists and will never get it. They are just being STUPID DEMOCRATS.
columbus native

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6721
Apr 11, 2013
 
These republican politicians are sure sneaky. They are going to protect you but there is a super-high premium to pay. A big army and navy build-up to scare you while they and the defence companies rip us all a new azz with the tremendous over charges for these products. Talk to a mindless republican and they will tell you how important it is and don't worry about the cost these men go to church every sunday and believe in jesus. What a crock full of fools! romney still has a wet azz knowing he and a few will not make billions from a 2 trillion dollar navy. Once again Thank God this Count Dracula looking freak did'nt get to fullfil his evil attempt to steal from his fellowman. 4 more years republicans 4 more years kiss my azz!
columbus native

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6722
Apr 11, 2013
 
I'm sure not for gay marriages and gun control, but sure not going to jump on their disastrous republican bandwagon because I disagree a some areas of their policies. Tickles me to hear them sqeel like the pigs they are on this forum. Keep sqeeling for 4 more years there repup fools.
Glorya

Conyers, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6723
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Love thy party ... it makes no difference to me.
From this day forward, I'll be saying - Washington, District of Corruption.
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6724
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
1. To be FOR the middle class takes more than lip service.(Which is what we have now. Some people will BELIEVE ANYTHING.)
2. How is Obama's policies(?) working? Which policies?
3. They've always welcomed those groups. Some of the people in those groups do vote Republican.
4. They DO believe in science. They may not support YOUR belief, but they do believe. So, you are just being left wing on that one. You just MIGHT be WRONG about some of your beliefs. What a concept!
5. Democrats fit that bill, too. Are you REALLY that naive? Seriously???? Come on!
At this point, Dems aren't doing well either. You seem to be numb to the point that dems are grumbling right along with the republicans. WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU"?
Democrats are going to have to stop lying. They are talking out both sides of their mouths. Those who don't already realize that, well, they are party loyalists and will never get it. They are just being STUPID DEMOCRATS.
I know you gave it shot - but you haven't refuted a single thing or convinced anyone of anything with this post. Don't feel bad, nobody could have.

It's duly noted that you tried though.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6725
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you gave it shot - but you haven't refuted a single thing or convinced anyone of anything with this post. Don't feel bad, nobody could have.
It's duly noted that you tried though.
What has your hero DONE for the middle class? I've asked several times....nothing.
As far as the rest, I have disputed every single thing you erroneously stated. Just because you said it doesn't make it so. I know you THINK it does, but it doesn't.

Well documented? Where? Left wing sites? I can refute your erroneous statements by posting links from right wing sites. THAT doesn't take a rocket scientest to figure THAT out.

You SHOULD feel bad because you, along with the rest of the very impressionable libs, have been unceremoniously DUPED.
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6726
Apr 11, 2013
 
columbus native wrote:
romney still has a wet azz knowing he and a few will not make billions from a 2 trillion dollar navy. Once again Thank God this Count Dracula looking freak did'nt get to fullfil his evil attempt to steal from his fellowman.
I don't know if you're aware of this, but our navy is smaller than at any time since 1917. Of course we also have fewer horses and bayonets.

ROFLMA--- LOL - I miss the election. Never has so much money been spent to showcase just how idiotic a group of rich guys can be wehn trying to sell a load of crap to America and when they don't get their way. Oh well, I can always fondly reminisce a bout Rove having a complete breakdown until the next election.



Good times.
Glorya

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6727
Apr 11, 2013
 

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6728
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Instead, the uniformed BOUGHT a load of cheap lip service crap and now they are left holding said bag. ROTFL
I'm not missing ANYTHING. Watching the egg stream down the libs faces is pure entertainment.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6729
Apr 11, 2013
 
Glorya wrote:
http://www.buzzfeed.com/bennyj ohnson/things-democrats-would- have-freaked-out-about-if-bush -had-do?s=mobile
So true ...
THIS IS GENIUS!!!!! Glorya, this is one of the BEST and most ACCURATE posts I have EVER read on Topix. Thank you, thank you, thank you. You have MADE MY DAY!!!!!!!!
Glorya

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6730
Apr 11, 2013
 
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS IS GENIUS!!!!! Glorya, this is one of the BEST and most ACCURATE posts I have EVER read on Topix. Thank you, thank you, thank you. You have MADE MY DAY!!!!!!!!

You are most welcome!
Chicknbutt

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6731
Apr 11, 2013
 
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
What has your hero DONE for the middle class? I've asked several times....
And I've answered. Over and over. I think the last time was about a week ago.

It doesn't matter. You're going to say prove it, I'm going to say I'm not digging back, you're going to pretend you've got some kind of upper hand, I'm going to call you insane and remind you that we've done this before.

See? We've done this before. We know the script. You've been exposed to this information repeatedly.

But none of takes away from the fact that the Republican Party is in a shambles and may not recover.
Chicknbutt

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6732
Apr 11, 2013
 
Glorya wrote:
http://www.buzzfeed.com/bennyj ohnson/things-democrats-would- have-freaked-out-about-if-bush -had-do?s=mobile
So true ...
Just bad propaganda.

What IS true that Republicans actually are HAPPY when unemployment goes up.

How screwed up is that?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6733
Apr 11, 2013
 
Chicknbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
And I've answered. Over and over. I think the last time was about a week ago.
It doesn't matter. You're going to say prove it, I'm going to say I'm not digging back, you're going to pretend you've got some kind of upper hand, I'm going to call you insane and remind you that we've done this before.
See? We've done this before. We know the script. You've been exposed to this information repeatedly.
But none of takes away from the fact that the Republican Party is in a shambles and may not recover.
Absolutely NOTHING has been proved. You can SPECULATE, but not prove. You are right about one thing, everything you post about that can be refuted. Why don't we wait and see how Obama shakes out before YOU make any PREDICTIONS? So far, not so impressive.
Obama = ANOTHER EMPTY SUIT!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6734
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Chicknbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Just bad propaganda.
What IS true that Republicans actually are HAPPY when unemployment goes up.
How screwed up is that?
lol Is THIS the best you have???? Apparently, ONE democrat is happy about the unemployment because he isn't do much about it. He made promises AGAIN that he couldn't fulfill. Of course, IT'S BUSH'S FAULT. rotfl It's about time for an Obama vacation, don't you think? After all, it's tough work to do nothing and have Bush to blame it on and KNOW that your gullible minions believe whatever you tell them.*truly laughing*

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6735
Apr 11, 2013
 
Chicknbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
And I've answered. Over and over. I think the last time was about a week ago.
It doesn't matter. You're going to say prove it, I'm going to say I'm not digging back, you're going to pretend you've got some kind of upper hand, I'm going to call you insane and remind you that we've done this before.
See? We've done this before. We know the script. You've been exposed to this information repeatedly.
But none of takes away from the fact that the Republican Party is in a shambles and may not recover.
By the way, you have NOT answered what Obama has done for the middle class. Don't even try that "weeks ago" stuff. THAT'S too easy.
If you decide to actually answer that, make sure you reference a NONPARTISAN site.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6736
Apr 11, 2013
 
Remember: Obama has been in office almost FIVE YEARS and made a LOT of PROMISES TWICE. ^^^^^

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Darien Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where's all the weed at? (Jan '14) 20 hr The Truth 9
Men Wearing Thongs (Sep '08) Aug 18 CFM 240
Does anyone know Jason Carlin (Aug '13) Aug 16 marcuswade 5
Infowars.com banned from Facebook Aug 15 Jeb 1
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Aug 13 Get Over It 1,181
Hinesville, Georgia Anti- Military Town. (Sep '08) Aug 11 MySwingingDick 131
Why do some Ft. Stewart Sargeants act like t... (Aug '09) Aug 10 Reggie 72

Search the Darien Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Darien Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Darien People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Darien News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Darien
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••