|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>Average taxpayer income was down $3,512, or 5.7 percent, in 2008 compared with 2000, President Bush's own benchmark year for his promises of prosperity through tax cuts.
... Consider first the median income.--- When Bill Clinton left office after 2000, the median income stood at $52,500 (measured in inflation-adjusted 2008 dollars).
- When Bush left office after 2008, the median income had fallen to $50,303. That's a decline of 4.2 per cent.

That leaves Bush with the dubious distinction of becoming the only president in recent history to preside over an income decline through two presidential terms

- The median household income increased during the two terms of Clinton (by 14 per cent, as we'll see in more detail below),

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

chicknbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah! So you're saying CONGRESS is to blame when things go south in the country. And Republicans hold the House right now. And Republicans are saying that everything is just awful right now. So -> Republicans are essentially saying that it is their fault that things are screwed up?
It's about time they saw the light.
Okay. SO! It was the democrat's crap that got handed to Obama. FINALLY. The dems hold the Senate now, SO it's not JUST the republicans. Looks to me....Democrats = 3(House & Senate, Bush)(Senate, Obama) Republicans= 1(House, Obama)

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, thanks, chickenbutt.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

chicknbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again! See what happens when you hang out with BigDummy1? His habit of ALWAYS being wrong is rubbing off on you.
I posted statistics on Bushs vacation days. Those numbers are SO widespread and available and undisputed that I didn't post a link at all. You found something somewhere on the web that told you the same numbers and then quoted from whatever that was. It wasn't a link I provided.
AND I said NOTHING about the number of days. NOTHING. Check it out. Go back and read. So, YOU ARE WRONG ABOUT ME!!!!!! You need to: Stay Calm and Check Yourself. BTW, Bigdave is not always wrong. Actually, I can't think of a time when he WAS wrong. Of course, you libs think anyone who doesn't agree with your freedom destroying agenda is wrong. AND THAT just doesn't count in the real world.

I pointed out that his days at his ranch weren't always vacations. YOUR article stated that.

I pointed out that Michelle likes to take separate vacations, SO we are paying twice. Compare Laura's vacations to Michelle's. Go ahead. I, ALSO, asked for a comparison of the number of days on the golf course. Do it. I'm begging you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

chicknbutt wrote:
And hell, as long as we're here and somebody tried to tell us that Bush wasn't dumb as a bag of hammers:
ttp://images.paraorkut.com/img /funnypics/images/b/bush_doing _it_wrong-12934.jpg
http://pixdaus.com/files/items/pics/9/74/6897...
I'll bet he's knows how many states we have.
You all cry about our throwing insults at Obama, but you call Bush as dumb as a bag of hammers. See, your double standard just RUINS any cred you "might" have had. A guy who says we have 57 states and YOU VOTED FOR HIM TWICE!!!!'nuff said. Oooooh, yeah. Obama is a Rhodes Scholar!!!!! lol
jeb stuart

Jesup, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

chicknbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust me, he knows there aren't 57 states. He mispoke that time. It happens.
I'd rather have him accidentally say "57 states" than have Romney not care about 47% of the country, or put dogs up on the hood for interstate rides, or have his party say that they aren't going to let facts get in the way of their agenda.
Bush, Romney, Michelle Bachman, Rick Perry, Herman Cain, Sarah Palin. I bet you couldn't get a 100 IQ if you added them all up. And if you were adding them up, I bet half couldn't do the math.
not to take sides with anyone on this,but those who think we have 50 states are technically wrong.there are two or three(Pa.,Ky,and Va.-that are called commonwealths)fyi.
Glorya

Lawrenceville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

domino wrote:
<quoted text>
I would bet that Bush has a higher IQ than Obama. Those that were actually in law school, supposedly with Obama had never even heard of him. The class president said he had never even heard of Obama. I guess it took him that long to get together his fake diploma just like his fake birth certificate.He definitely screwed up on the birth certificate by using a modern hospital that did not even exist when he was born.
He was known as Barry Soetoro. How many people go through life changing their names? Maybe those who convert to Islam....and then become Barak Hussein Obama.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

chicknbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd rather have him accidentally say "57 states" than have Romney not care about 47% of the country, or put dogs up on the hood for interstate rides, or have his party say that they aren't going to let facts get in the way of their agenda.
Bush, Romney, Michelle Bachman, Rick Perry, Herman Cain, Sarah Palin. I bet you couldn't get a 100 IQ if you added them all up. And if you were adding them up, I bet half couldn't do the math.
lol See! Just give him a pass. You HAVE to. You voted TWICE for an individual who had NO BUSINESS even running. He had basically NO experience. Check his voting record when he was Senator. What a sham.

The rest of your post is just trash. You have NO IDEA about the intellect of those people.( I bet they know how many states we have.)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

chicknbutt wrote:
LOL!
You guys actually thought America was stupid enough that we would vote for this:
http://doylez.com/img/michele-bachmann-going-...
Or This:
http://www.citizenpoet.com/siteimages/rick-pe...
And even suggested that this be the 2nd in line to the nuke button:
http://blevkog.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/po...
You guys put up the most insulting candidates, have pathetic policy positions and wonder why America is sick of anything you have to say?
Republicans: Proving again and again that half the people in the country are below average.
This is the most pathetic post you have ever posted. THAT is how you debate? After viewing your links in this post, YOU have the audacity to criticize the intellectual capabilities of someone(anyone) else? You just PROVED every point that the conservatives have made about liberals on this forum. You just flew the white flag. BAM, liberal DOWN!
Glorya

Lawrenceville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
... Consider first the median income.--- When Bill Clinton left office after 2000, the median income stood at $52,500 (measured in inflation-adjusted 2008 dollars).
- When Bush left office after 2008, the median income had fallen to $50,303. That's a decline of 4.2 per cent.
That leaves Bush with the dubious distinction of becoming the only president in recent history to preside over an income decline through two presidential terms
- The median household income increased during the two terms of Clinton (by 14 per cent, as we'll see in more detail below),
Pleeeease spare us your more detailed report. We've heard enough about median income from the 80's-90's- 2000's. Good grief, let it rest.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post.
I agree.
I don't think Bush was evil either.
I think they put Bush in power because nobody would ever in a million years voted for Cheney or Rummy, and they needed an empty suit that could be controlled.
Worked like a charm.
The hell of the thing is, we have ANOTHER empty suit. I HATE when that happens.
jeb stuart

Jesup, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

chicknbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
not trying to take sides on this but most people may surprised to know that there are not 50 states,technically speaking,there are two or three that are called commmonwealths(Pa.,Va. and Ky-i think)fyi.sorry about all the double posts,someone seems to be bugging me.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever you're smoking please share with the rest of us.
After the 417 documented reports proving clearly and unequivocally that middle class incomes dropped during Bush's term, you still want to spread lies and myths. Shame on you.
By the way, don't forget to share that great weed that makes your posts so goofy.
I bet you cried when they stopped making Twinkies. I understand brother. 40 years ago I was there with you.
Hey! Check out chickenbutt's OWN link. Look at his chart. Your second sentence is TYPICAL of your BS. Just words. No proof.

Shame on you for posting such misleading crap. I don't even know why I keep wasting time with your crap. Why don't you cash your government check and buy some weed from your fellow liberal voters. Maybe they'll sell you one of their Mr.T starter sets, too. I bet you'd look good with 5 lbs. of fake gold hanging around your neck.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder how the numbers are going to stack up after Obama leaves office? Not looking tooooo goooood. Look at the median income when Obama took office and look at what it is NOW. Come on. Let's hear the excuses. Can't wait.
domino

Forsyth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

When Obama was sworn in as a Senator, he refused to put his hand on the Holy Bible. It was tke Koran, which everyone so conveniently forgot.
domino

Forsyth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Glorya wrote:
<quoted text> He was known as Barry Soetoro. How many people go through life changing their names? Maybe those who convert to Islam....and then become Barak Hussein Obama.
You are right about that, Glorya. But that doesn't even explain away the birth certificate from the hospital that wasn't even an existence at the time.
chicknbutt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the most pathetic post you have ever posted. THAT is how you debate? After viewing your links in this post, YOU have the audacity to criticize the intellectual capabilities of someone(anyone) else? You just PROVED every point that the conservatives have made about liberals on this forum. You just flew the white flag. BAM, liberal DOWN!
You are one illogical trash-talking mofo. It's entertaining, but that's about all ya got.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

columbus native wrote:
<quoted text>No,I'm glad we all defeated your romney freak. You lost and can't get over it. Now to all those 67% non-republicans out there, this president with our support should tax the hell out of all those Iraq and bush supporters. We kept them from the Whitehouse( Thank You Independents)Now the truth is that bush should of had his evil brains blowm out in front of all of us on National TV.
You are just as smart as I thought you were. I think you should be expecting a knock on your front door from the Secret Service very soon.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

chicknbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one illogical trash-talking mofo. It's entertaining, but that's about all ya got.
Classy. Real classy.
Bored

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the only poster who quotes himself.
Public display of using your own words to convince yourself.

Boring.
Pictures are better than words and show Obama has sunk us to a new low.
First time in history where 4 years running the median income has shrunk.
Prove it wrong if you can, but post your sources if you can.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>not trying to take sides on this but most people may surprised to know that there are not 50 states,technically speaking,there are two or three that are called commmonwealths(Pa.,Va. and Ky-i think)fyi.sorry about all the double posts,someone seems to be bugging me.
Come on Jeff, Quit being so technical. Actually pick a side that you truly believe in and tell us your opinion on things.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Darien Discussions

Search the Darien Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Men Wearing Thongs (Sep '08) Jul 23 Drew 239
What happened to Kim Devore Jul 22 Rumor 3
Review: The Georgia Crab Co Jul 21 faisha 1
Handicap Parking Patrol in Glynn County (Aug '07) Jul 21 Nonliberal 20
Review: InstaLoan Jul 19 chris leonard 1
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 16 what 2,045
Blueberry growers go to 'pick-it-yourself' model Jul 11 LocavoreT 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Darien Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Darien People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE