Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

chicknbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, I wonder what happened at the end of 2008, and who was responsible for it happening?
It must be Obama's fault, because the Republicans handed over a nice pristine perfectly operating country and economy to him, right?
Right?
Right! At least you have it right now.
columbus native

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are leaving because you are beat. You have nothing. A more intelligent topix board? You better get some help. You have NOTHING to back up your ridiculous posts. You are going to pay big time for voting for that freedom destroying maniac. I would be rife with glee except your extreme stupidity is going to hurt us all.
No,I'm glad we all defeated your romney freak. You lost and can't get over it. Now to all those 67% non-republicans out there, this president with our support should tax the hell out of all those Iraq and bush supporters. We kept them from the Whitehouse( Thank You Independents)Now the truth is that bush should of had his evil brains blowm out in front of all of us on National TV.
chicknbutt

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

columbus native wrote:
<quoted text>No,I'm glad we all defeated your romney freak. You lost and can't get over it. Now to all those 67% non-republicans out there, this president with our support should tax the hell out of all those Iraq and bush supporters. We kept them from the Whitehouse( Thank You Independents)Now the truth is that bush should of had his evil brains blowm out in front of all of us on National TV.
Bush wasn't EVIL, per se. He was dumb as a box of rocks.(Seems that is a requirement for Texas Governers..) Dick Cheney and other evil men used that massive stupidity to their advantage.
truth

Macon, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

chicknbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush wasn't EVIL, per se. He was dumb as a box of rocks.(Seems that is a requirement for Texas Governers..) Dick Cheney and other evil men used that massive stupidity to their advantage.
You are a delusional fool.
chicknbutt

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a delusional fool.
I'm looking forward to hearing your case extolling the genius of George W. Bush. This should be entertaining.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Need more proof ?
Closing The Book On The Bush Legacy
RONALD BROWNSTEINSEP 11 2009, 10:41 AM ET
Thursday's annual Census Bureau report on income, poverty and access to health care closes the books on the economic record of George W. Bush.
It's not a record many Republicans are likely to point to with pride.
On every major measurement, the Census Bureau report shows that the country lost ground during Bush's two terms. While Bush was in office, the median household income declined, poverty increased, childhood poverty increased even more, and the number of Americans without health insurance spiked.
By contrast, the country's condition improved on each of those measures during Bill Clinton's two terms, often substantially...
... Consider first the median income.--- When Bill Clinton left office after 2000, the median income stood at $52,500 (measured in inflation-adjusted 2008 dollars).
- When Bush left office after 2008, the median income had fallen to $50,303. That's a decline of 4.2 per cent.
That leaves Bush with the dubious distinction of becoming the only president in recent history to preside over an income decline through two presidential terms
- The median household income increased during the two terms of Clinton (by 14 per cent, as we'll see in more detail below),
... Bush's record on poverty is equally bleak.
- When Clinton left office in 2000, the Census counted almost 31.6 million Americans living in poverty.
- When Bush left office in 2008, the number of poor Americans had jumped to 39.8 million (the largest number in absolute terms since 1960.)
Under Bush, the number of people in poverty increased by over 8.2 million, or 26.1 per cent. Over two-thirds of that increase occurred before the economic collapse of 2008.
The story is similar again for access to health care.
- When Clinton left office, the number of uninsured Americans stood at 38.4 million.
- By the time Bush left office that number had grown to just over 46.3 million.
- When Clinton left the number of Americans in poverty stood at 11.3 per cent;
- Bush left that had increased to 13.2 per cent.
So the summary page on the economic experience of average Americans under the past two presidents would look like this:
Under Clinton, the median income increased 14 per cent. Under Bush it declined 4.2 per cent.
Under Clinton the total number of Americans in poverty declined 16.9 per cent; under Bush it increased 26.1 per cent.
Under Clinton, the number of Americans without health insurance, remained essentially even (down six-tenths of one per cent); under Bush it increased by 20.6 per cent.
The fact is that the economy performed significantly better for average families under Clinton than under the elder or younger Bush or Ronald Reagan.
The wretched two-term record compiled by the younger Bush on income, poverty and access to health care should compel Republicans to answer a straightforward question: if tax cuts are truly the best means to stimulate broadly shared prosperity, why did the Bush years yield such disastrous results for American families on these core measures of economic well being?
What we ALL need from you is a LINK(s) to your sources. You type or cut and paste all of this, but obviously you DON'T WANT to post the links. Why is that? NONE of you libs want to post links. It certainly would save you some time. Perhaps, like chickenbutt, you just pick and choose SECTIONS that support YOUR agenda. Post your LINKS. USA Today? Reuters? What?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Cleotis wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing I agree with you on is the competition. What competition? The GOP has none like I said. Thanks for agreeing. Obama is doing a great job....admit it!
Obama is a party-made clown that was elected because he is black. Nothing else. No other reason. A white democrat with essentially NO governmental experience would have NEVER won. Probably would have never even gotten nominated. Obama is not leading this country and is enjoying the perks and the worship(He is a MAJOR narcissist.) that he is STILL receiving from SOME of his minions. He certainly hasn't received the Obama staring worship that he received the first time he ran. If the republicans had run a viable candidate this time, Obama would have had his a$$ handed to him. No doubt about it.
chicknbutt

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps, like chickenbutt, you just pick and choose SECTIONS that support YOUR agenda.
Whatchoo talkin' bout, Willis?

I've linked you to death around this place. Charts, diagrams, all kinds of stuff. Absolute definitive proof of whatever I was talking about at the time.

But you choose to ignore that fact like it never even happened, just like the ones I've linked to.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

again wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, don't let the facts muddle whats left of your mind. Obama had more votes cast for him than any candidate in HISTORY in the last election. The majority is not the most, how convient for you. Trying to back up you warped views is a chore a will admit. But you also put all the blame for things on one man, ignorning the hundreds in the congress sitting on their hands only concered with what the folks back home think of them next election cycle. As for Obama helping me, I don't think anyone can help me after what Bushy did to this country. Don't see or hear much from him,can't really blame him for laying low in Texas, even he knows what he did.
Obama didn't win by a landslide. It doesn't matter that he received more votes than any candidate in history. That doesn't mean he won by a landslide. I'm sure you don't get that. You have to consider the number of votes his opponent received. Do you get it now? You libs have come on Topix a couple of times claiming landslide and have gotten slammed with the truth every time. Perhaps someone else will take the time to explain that ALL OVER AGAIN to you. I'm worn out with it. The libs don't want to hear it.

You sentence about Obama not helping you. GLAD YOU AGREE. The fact that you are blaming it on Bush is EXACLY WHY you will NEVER see the truth. Obama is not EVER going to help you.

My guess is that Bush determined that if he kept quiet, Obama would show his true colors and he IS EXACTLY RIGHT. So, your thinking that Bush is hiding out, what a laugh! Why don't you google it and see what Bush has been up to. I know at least one thing, but I'll let you discover that.

Before you claim something as fact, perhaps you should first UNDERSTAND what a fact is. Your LACK of understanding MUDDLES your EMPTY head.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

chicknbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, I wonder what happened at the end of 2008, and who was responsible for it happening?
It must be Obama's fault, because the Republicans handed over a nice pristine perfectly operating country and economy to him, right?
Right?
Wonder who held congress during Bush's last two years? Democrats? YEP!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

chicknbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Right?
Looks like income was UP during points in 06,07,08. In the latter part of 08 and onward it dropped like a rock. So, it appears that when Obama took over.....oops. Jobs kept being lost and still aren't created in measurable enough numbers to change the % of joblessness by much, if any. SO! FIVE YEARS into Obama's presidency, it's STILL not on him, huh? He holds NO responsiblity? Do YOU think you can spend your way out of debt? Please explain to us how that works. If a conservative had done the things that Obama has done, you libs would be going INSANE!!!! You would totally be going crazy over Nationalized healthcare. AND the clandestine way it was signed???? OMG! You libs would have been rioting in the streets, looting and pilfering. If a conservative sucked up to celebrities the way Obama does, you would be running full page ads in the newpapers claiming how he was more interested in being a movie star than running this country. If a conservative had vacationed in Hawaii in a multi-million dollar house while our economy was tanking, you libs would have burned him/her in effigy. If a conservative spent the time on the golf course that Obama does, you libs would be standing outside the WH shooting flaming arrows toward the door. THAT is why conservatives laugh at your double standard. It's ridiculous.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

again wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you have nailed it.
lol Too funny. You aditted yourself that Obama hasn't helped you. Glad you are realizing the mistake you made.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

columbus native wrote:
<quoted text>No,I'm glad we all defeated your romney freak. You lost and can't get over it. Now to all those 67% non-republicans out there, this president with our support should tax the hell out of all those Iraq and bush supporters. We kept them from the Whitehouse( Thank You Independents)Now the truth is that bush should of had his evil brains blowm out in front of all of us on National TV.
I thought you were leaving. What happened? They didn't care about your crap either? They realized how immature you are? YOU are getting and are going to continue to get the HELL taxed out of YOU. You are too empty headed to even know that. I have posted links from credible sources trying to TELL you what is happening to you and you STILL insist on being clueless. I liked your idea about going away. You aren't intelligent enough to be on this Topix. Remember: You were going to a forum with more intelligent people. Guess that didn't work out,huh? Guess you got your a$$ handed to you. lol

BTW, your last sentence sounds rather threatening. You are so ignorant. You don't even understand how that can be interpreted. Da*n, YOU are STUPID. Go away.

Hey! Topix monitors! Are you reading Columbus Native's last sentence?????

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

chicknbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
I've linked you to death around this place. Charts, diagrams, all kinds of stuff. Absolute definitive proof of whatever I was talking about at the time.
But you choose to ignore that fact like it never even happened, just like the ones I've linked to.
Yeah, and I check your links. You picked and chose from your last one. I quoted from YOUR link. Something in the article that DID NOT support your agenda. Not surprised.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

chicknbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about ignoring facts...you libs are World Class fact ignorers. You'll hammer a subject and then when you are questioned or given links to prove otherwise, you all disappear OR you just ignore the question. I have asked the same 2 questions over and over and poof! No response. Not surprised. The answers DON'T support your agenda.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

chicknbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about Bush's I.Q. I suspect he wasn't Phi Beta Kappa, but he isn't dumb. Obama is no rocket scientist, either. He can read a teleprompter. We have 57 STATES????? Bam!
chicknbutt

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder who held congress during Bush's last two years? Democrats? YEP!
Ah! So you're saying CONGRESS is to blame when things go south in the country. And Republicans hold the House right now. And Republicans are saying that everything is just awful right now. So -> Republicans are essentially saying that it is their fault that things are screwed up?

It's about time they saw the light.
chicknbutt

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, and I check your links. You picked and chose from your last one. I quoted from YOUR link. Something in the article that DID NOT support your agenda. Not surprised.
Wrong again! See what happens when you hang out with BigDummy1? His habit of ALWAYS being wrong is rubbing off on you.

I posted statistics on Bushs vacation days. Those numbers are SO widespread and available and undisputed that I didn't post a link at all. You found something somewhere on the web that told you the same numbers and then quoted from whatever that was. It wasn't a link I provided.
chicknbutt

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about Bush's I.Q. I suspect he wasn't Phi Beta Kappa, but he isn't dumb. Obama is no rocket scientist, either. He can read a teleprompter. We have 57 STATES????? Bam!
Trust me, he knows there aren't 57 states. He mispoke that time. It happens.

I'd rather have him accidentally say "57 states" than have Romney not care about 47% of the country, or put dogs up on the hood for interstate rides, or have his party say that they aren't going to let facts get in the way of their agenda.

Bush, Romney, Michelle Bachman, Rick Perry, Herman Cain, Sarah Palin. I bet you couldn't get a 100 IQ if you added them all up. And if you were adding them up, I bet half couldn't do the math.
chicknbutt

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

LOL!

You guys actually thought America was stupid enough that we would vote for this:

http://doylez.com/img/michele-bachmann-going-...

Or This:

http://www.citizenpoet.com/siteimages/rick-pe...

And even suggested that this be the 2nd in line to the nuke button:

http://blevkog.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/po...

You guys put up the most insulting candidates, have pathetic policy positions and wonder why America is sick of anything you have to say?

Republicans: Proving again and again that half the people in the country are below average.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Darien Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
might be moving to Brunswick 13 hr whimzy 1
where's all the weed at? (Jan '14) Aug 21 The Truth 9
Men Wearing Thongs (Sep '08) Aug 18 CFM 240
Does anyone know Jason Carlin (Aug '13) Aug 16 marcuswade 5
Infowars.com banned from Facebook Aug 15 Jeb 1
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Aug 13 Get Over It 1,181
Hinesville, Georgia Anti- Military Town. (Sep '08) Aug 11 MySwingingDick 131

Search the Darien Forum:
•••
•••